Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Platforms PSA: Nora’s Mix Volume 1 Delay & Next Steps (Resolved)

[DE]Danielle

vor 25 Minuten schrieb (PSN)holyscapegot:

PS5 Tenno here, I'm working now, sort of.  I can get in, poke around, do a mission, then I get told there's a new update, close, reopen, wash rinse repeat.  Happened about 5 times so far since I've been able to reconnect.

Same is happening to me 😩

We have resolved the login issues on PlayStation!

Now that all platforms can login to Warframe and access Nightwave we're staging both the all platform Alert and PlayStation Inbox for 4pm today:

ALL PLATFORMS

150x Nora’s Mix Vol.1 Creds Alert - Thursday, March 17 at 4 pm ET until Monday, March 21 at 10 am ET.

PLAYSTATION

Inbox message containing 3-Day Affinity, Credit, and Resource Booster - Login to claim starting on Thursday, March 17 at 4 pm ET until Monday, March 21 at 10 am ET.

Once again we thank you for sticking this out with us!

vor 8 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

Now that all platforms can login to Warframe and access Nightwave we're staging both the all platform Alert and PlayStation Inbox for 4pm today:

ALL PLATFORMS

150x Nora’s Mix Vol.1 Creds Alert - Thursday, March 17 at 4 pm ET until Monday, March 21 at 10 am ET.

PLAYSTATION

Inbox message containing 3-Day Affinity, Credit, and Resource Booster - Login to claim starting on Thursday, March 17 at 4 pm ET until Monday, March 21 at 10 am ET.

Works for me! Thanks for hard work, really appreciate it :)

14 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ALL PLATFORMS

PLAYSTATION

Just done the alert on Xbox and didn't get given the creds please fix this

18 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

ALL PLATFORMS

PLAYSTATION

Great news, thank you all for your hard work!

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)MrRUNnGUN2317 said:

Just done the alert on Xbox and didn't get given the creds please fix this

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)DragonColony said:

I can confirm this i just did alert on my xbox series x and i did not get my 150 creds from it.

It accidently went live for a hot minute (thanks time change). It will be back at 4 p.m ET at which it's completion will yield you the Cred!

31 minutes ago, (PSN)PestN1 said:

I can't join anyone and they can't join me version mismatch

13 minutes ago, (PSN)PestN1 said:

What about the version mismatch? 

The issue of PS4 and PS5 players being unable to matchmake together is still present until our Cert build passes/deploys. Working on it!

PS5 players to PS5 players can still matchmake just fine! 

I just found ps4 players like me who also have multiplayer issues even with other ps4 players. And one ps5 player who has same issues with other ps5 players. Tried to figure out if it was region related but I couldn’t get a response on that from the players. 

@Megan it doesn’t seem to be just ps4 vs ps5 (version mismatch) issues. Same issue for some players on same platform. 

Archived