Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

too much grind too much resources not enough time to play

666stick

54 minutes ago, killerJoke66 said:

not everyone has too much time to spare

I don't feel like that's the games fault though. I don't have a lot of time to play games either but that's because my decisions and circumstances in life has caused it to be that way. 

If you try to cater to everyone you'll cater to no one.

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Shodian said:

I don't feel like that's the games fault though. I don't have a lot of time to play games either but that's because my decisions and circumstances in life has caused it to be that way. 

If you try to cater to everyone you'll cater to no one.

People without that much time to spare is not "Everyone"....

Besides it's not good Karma to cater to No Lifers anyway....

Also just because you can't please everyone that's no Excuse to just give up and not even try to please atleast some of the people with Complaints about the Game....

Thank God We're Finally Getting Client Side Transference... I don't know how many people it pleases but it pleases me and it's Happening.... That's a good enough Counter Point as far as I'm concerned....

Every time I see a post like this, I imagine it happening in a grocery store where some frustrated random person walks up to a group of people waiting to checkout and suddenly get bombarded with how warframe is too grindy and then storming off. Which is exactly what this is.

1 hour ago, Lutesque said:

Besides it's not good Karma to cater to No Lifers anyway....

I'd like to address this concept because I've seen it a lot in the last few days.

Just because someone has free time doesn't mean they're a "No Lifer," it means they're in a position where they have the means and time to spend playing one video game or more and that's not something that should be shamed.  A player can accomplish a lot even playing an average of an hour a day over a week period, especially if they're going meta with team formations. 

4 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

outside of your snarky remark , that type of attitude is what allianates players from the community and sometimes the game . 

If players wouldve stayed quiet during early stages of every open world mind numbing farm element (for example , there are many other examples)  , we would have have it much worse , not everyone is a whale (i dont assume your situation im just saying) , so i'd like to be clear on that front. 

not to mention people have lives , not everyone has too much time to spare , if you know what i mean by that. So the op's argument  ,even if not solidly made  , is legitimate.

Hmm. I can see your point. There was no snark intended in my post. I just thought the gif was funny. The person said bye so i presumed they are not coming back to the forum to monitor their post. 

5 hours ago, killerJoke66 said:

not to mention people have lives , not everyone has too much time to spare , if you know what i mean by that. So the op's argument  ,even if not solidly made  , is legitimate.

There wasn’t an argument in the op. They just stated that they don’t have enough time to play a grindy game that keeps adding new content, so they’re leaving. That’s just a personal choice they made, not some demand for change.

There are many games I don’t consider to be worth my time, so I don’t play them. So long as those games have enough of an appeal to retain other people, they don’t need to change to suit me.

10 hours ago, MagPrime said:

I'd like to address this concept because I've seen it a lot in the last few days.

Just because someone has free time doesn't mean they're a "No Lifer," it means they're in a position where they have the means and time to spend playing one video game or more and that's not something that should be shamed.  A player can accomplish a lot even playing an average of an hour a day over a week period, especially if they're going meta with team formations. 

Same Difference.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived