Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please give operator these fixes.

Joezone619

Since operators are about to get a major rework, i thought i might mention some fixes that we still need in case they've slipped the mind.

Bugs Fixes:
-Enemy radar from pets/warframes/auras
-Loot radar from pets/warframes/auras
-Item Vacuum (fetch,vacuum,etc)

Mechanics:
-Faster base movement speed. (now with drifter, its more obvious then ever how slow we are, even with naramon waybounds)
-Faster stagger recovery/invulnerable during stagger. (1 stagger, BANG, your dead. Doesn't help that half the amps stagger you)
- (edit) Energy orbs restore amp energy as well.

And those are pretty much my qualms with operators. I'd have added "better void dash" but after i saw the last devstream, yeah they're already adding this. The mechanics are mostly my suggestions, as i play operator a lot, i know a lot of the majorly problematic areas, mostly being its hard to not get hit without spamming void mode. But for bugs people have been asking for those fixes for years, emphasis on the S.

15 minutes ago, DarkSkysz said:

Not really. You can still enter void cloak while staggered.

But anyway, amps should not have self damage/stagger...

I think they recently changed it so you can't void cloak while in the stagger animation anymore. I could be wrong but since garuda prime dropped i havent been able to do this.

And i agree, amps should not self stagger. Self damage maybe, but only a small percentage.

2 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Since operators are about to get a major rework, i thought i might mention some fixes that we still need in case they've slipped the mind.

Bugs Fixes:

I'm all for these getting added in any case, but are they bugs?

15 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Faster base movement speed

Operator GIF 2. by Aaronj-c

They need more sprint speed, this is when you get the tenno buff from disruption. This should be their base sprint speed.

15 hours ago, Joezone619 said:

Faster stagger recovery

Operator GIF 7. by Aaronj-c

Remove this from amps and make it a knockdown recovery.

On 2022-04-06 at 11:47 PM, Joezone619 said:

Bugs Fixes:

Agreed completely. Stuff like this is why I want universal Vacuum/Radar/Locker mods. Every time DE add a new "thing" (Operator, Archwing, Necramech, Railjack), we go through the same song-and-dance of finding some name-swapped method of adding vacuum and radar back into it. Putting them on pets is a neat idea, except pets only affect Warframes so they don't work on anything else. As a compromise, I'd like for Vacuum and Radar mods slotted on pets to work for any "form" we have that keeps the pet with us.

Also, what ever happened to Pets 2.0?

On 2022-04-06 at 3:35 PM, Joezone619 said:

I think they recently changed it so you can't void cloak while in the stagger animation anymore. I could be wrong but since garuda prime dropped i havent been able to do this.

And i agree, amps should not self stagger. Self damage maybe, but only a small percentage.

It definitely doesn't let you void mode while falling over now, I feel like it was snuck in a patch a while back? I remember noticing that it was gone at least a month before Garuda Prime.

Amps should either not self stagger or just be harder to stagger with for sure. Pets walking past you while you're firing Phahd will knock you over and it's really Annoying ^^;

Archived