The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.5

[DE]Megan

Anything on Void Sling? I know reversion is unlikely since you just released like a dozen other mechanics that depend on it, but making it start at max range and reel in instead of vice-versa, as well as restoring WASD functionality, would still be huge improvements.

Anything on the still much-too-long delay between activating transference and going back?

4 minutes ago, HzMxNova said:
  • Fixed Synth Charge’s effects applying to the Laetum’s Incarnon Transmutation by 200% for the full duration if you transmute it with only one bullet left in the magazine

• F for synth charge and laetum :(

Synth charge has been buggy on other weapons in the past with them fixed afterwards so seeing this patch note doesn't surprise me one bit. 

14 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

After all the feed back you're really going through with this void sling thing?

Why not just give void dash to operator and and void sling to drifter?

Because people want to keep using drifter and not be forced to use operator for the dash only.

16 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

After all the feed back you're really going through with this void sling thing?

Why not just give void dash to operator and and void sling to drifter?

They dont care about the void sling feedback, should be very obv by now.

There is no excuse for the update releasing with the multiplayer bugs that cause players to be unable to extract and lose all rewards / get stuck in the elevator given it's chance of occurrence, which appears to be higher than 50% of missions attempted for some players.

Please prioritize this. 

"VOID FLOOD" The mode that you feel you are alone in the mission while you fighting a timer to stay alive. In other news...players in this mode just running around and do nothing or they think that they must def the objective. When they see that nothing is happening they leave the mission or they stay afk.

7 минут назад, Bad_Head сказал:

Are there no plans to “fix” Supra Vandal’s textures? Becuase it has the same fun thing that the Volt Voidshell had, where it looks like a void when it’s all black.

I think it work as intended. All metallic textures become vantablack when you painting them with 'true' black from the smoke color palette. It's just voidshell skins had an abillity to switch, all textures to metallic. You can do vantablack thing with many things, and i think it should't be fixed.

il y a 5 minutes, ShogunGunshow a dit :

That's not a bug. That was the explicit intent. It was intended to raise the floor of HP with waybounds from 750 to 1050 without arcanes, and Vigor was buffed to the level needed to take the operator back to their previous max HP. Put another way, the waybound now only increases BASE hp. 

They could have worded it that way but DE gonna DE.

Then, why do I have less health than I had with previous maguss vigor in patch .3?

Also: why I find that operator survives now barely the same as pre update when I still lacked vazarin pasive and only had 250 hp and unairus pasive and old maguss husk?

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Additionally, we’re working towards addressing some bigger feedback areas with our week's worth of findings - more info to share soon.

Left intentionally vague I'm sure.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed lingering mentions of ‘Void Dash’ to the new ‘Void Sling’. 

I know I'm going to be wrong on this but I'm still hoping this one goes the other way around entirely.  I'm sure there is gonna be some middle ground / middle of the road fix or compromise that's just gonna be meh at best and we're never gonna get our actual dash back.

I would like to point out some problems:
1) In the mission "Tide Void", when asked to take the large orbs, why are the orbs dropped by the slain eximus not also counted? That would be great as a thing, since the mission takes too long. Or increase the spawn of the large orbs.
2) Still in the "Tides Void" missions, wouldn't it be better if the spheres dropped by the killed enemies are automatically taken from the vacuum of our companions? And please, lower the floating orbs, because in the long run it is difficult to resist the mission, as it takes too long to reach them, kill the enemies and survive.
3) In the "Armageddon Void" missions, some enemies, if not a few, who should be in A or B, go to the relic to be defended, and playing stands alone does not help.
4) Please put the void dash back on, let me explain: you can leave the Void Sling when jumping twice when with the operator / spoiler, and the Void Dash when crouching and jumping, so everyone is happy.
5) Can you shoulder the mission / indicator time when you want to go kill an angel? Whether or not it is required by the mission, because it is frustrating to have to look after the mission and in the meantime go and kill the angel, because it is required by the mission itself, so you make life easier for everyone.
6) Please weaken the eximus a little, they are too resistant.
7) Increase the speed of the children, because it takes too long to follow them and get the Voidplume.
8) In the "Armageddon Void" mission, can you teleport the angel in front of the relic is already in front of it? This would avoid having to go to point A or B, thus risking to have the relic destroy. The players who play alone must also be taken into account.

I hope I have not left out anything.

2 minutes ago, freakazoid5000 said:

There is no excuse for the update releasing with the multiplayer bugs that cause players to be unable to extract and lose all rewards / get stuck in the elevator given it's chance of occurrence, which appears to be higher than 50% of missions attempted for some players.

Please prioritize this. 

This, this is literally preventing me from playing the game. "Just do other missions" I want to do floods because it has rewards that I thought I got previously only to get taken from me, why do a mission for hours when the rewards are only shown and then not given to the player.

10 minutes ago, FSK41 said:

nullifier protects you from a magnetic proc, if it is an enemy ability to take away your energy it makes sense nullifiers dont do a nything also if u dont want them to scale that high just kill them lmao

No, it's literally a magnetic procc they put on you that BYPASSES the very arcane that prevents it

2 minutes ago, Gangster said:

This, this is literally preventing me from playing the game. "Just do other missions" I want to do floods because it has rewards that I thought I got previously only to get taken from me, why do a mission for hours when the rewards are only shown and then not given to the player.

DE earning them big bags, i think they intentionally avoid fixing this just to earn more bag 

How about an indivudal extraction in the zariman endless modes like with every other endless???
Why this inconsistency again???

If i want to extract from a void cascade i have to wait till at least one more person wants go too.... it's annoying

13 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Thanks for even more bounty fixes.

I hope a faster void sling and an eximus overshield revisit are going to be part of bigger feedback changes.
A total CC immunity makes many CC frames near unplayable and is a big incentive to just join the tank frame + aoe weapon meta.

Overguard's CC immunity only works when Overguard exists. Once removed, they're as open up CC as anything else. 
This also applies to Thrax. You just need weaponry to help get there, which is a shame because it renders literally every ability useless until Overguard is disabled.

I would agree to wanting the Eximus Overguard revisited, but it has given birth to the idea of Eximus categories. This may not be the best phrasing or interpretation but I hope it gets you thinking about how Eximus could be diversified and be made less of an immediate threat right out the gate and insta-kill the objective; rather, as a hint of a chain of command for the forces you're up against.

-Eximus units akin to how they were previously, acting as 'ability' variants of typical units which pose a minor threat and can escalate further with quantity and variety.

-Eximus units with a 'rank 1' Overguard which nullifies one category of CC (i.e: can't be knocked down or flinched or slowed, but can still be blinded or ragdolled is one example). Has 25% of the current Eximus' ability damage outout. These would be Eximus Squad leaders.

-Eximus units with a 'rank 2' Overguard which nullifies two and has 50% of the ability damage and a small % of the element they use as damage. These would be Eximus Commandos.

-And the 'Eximus Leader' type which is unchanged from what it is now. Could include elemental damage on weapons and have a limited appearance with unique variants (almost always being the biggest/heaviest unit with a similarly heavy melee).
Such as Manics that drop Ash parts or Eximus that drop Oberon parts. Ones in missions where there are blueprints or non-Prime parts could also share those parts from the loot table, except in Assassination missions or missions you play explicitly for the parts (such as Infested Salvage). Killing these would freeze up enemy spawns (exempting, say, power supply carriers in excavations) for 30 seconds in missions where enemies are non-important for objective progression. Their death could also invoke a Nekros Terrify on all of their units within a tile of their death location, giving the squad time to focus on and shut down the other Eximus units and recover.

Will you ever address the Arcane now not working on all magnetic procs? I'm getting very annoyed at having farmed super hard for a rank 5 arcane to remove that WAAAGH I CAN'T SEE effect happening despite having R5 Arcane nullifier equipped specifically to remove the magnet proc.

Archived