Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.5

[DE]Megan

hace 2 minutos, Gangster dijo:

This, this is literally preventing me from playing the game. "Just do other missions" I want to do floods because it has rewards that I thought I got previously only to get taken from me, why do a mission for hours when the rewards are only shown and then not given to the player.

Exactly. That's why I haven't even started the quest until it is well cooked. I have no time to be a bug hunter.

1 minute ago, ---Swaggi--- said:

How about an indivudal extraction in the zariman endless modes like with every other endless???
Why this inconsistency again???

If i want to extract from a void cascade i have to wait till at least one more person wants go too.... it's annoying

This is exactly why I play solo tbh, no annoying crap like that.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed being unable to individually extract from endless missions (excluding the new Zariman mission types, stay tuned for possible add!). 

thanks for the fix such a bummer that others have to wait for solo  ectract on endless zariman missions  its a little anoying -_-

I was wondering while i dont earn any syndicate standing and It turns out game keeps unequipping  these back sigils from my chroma prime. other sigils like ambulas are fine but no syndicate sigil last  on it when I leave the upgrading/equipment phase. Mirage/loki/volt hold them fine but smh Chroma cant have it.

it's good and all, but first. 

operator amps should be doing bigger damage, ESPECIALLY to overguard, because currently, it is better to just attack with your warframe rather than using your operator, more practical, and less risky overall, which goes against the whole idea of using your operator to take down the overguard

operator transference cooldown still is present. guys, it needs to be back to how it used to be. SPAM-ABLE. that means as SOON as i get out of my warframe, i can press IMMEDIATELY my 5 button to get back in it, without any delay. you gotta look into it again. 

and lastly, the eximus units needs to be looked at. not their damage, not their overguard, but their straight up CC immunity, giving the middle finger to every warframes that relies on CC to stay alive. 

( Eximuses can hit Limbo in the void, but he can't? hellooooo, what kind of morbid joke is that? ) 

Really appreciate all the hard work y'all do. Please bring back the purpose for squishy cc frames. I know you want to increase time-to-kill, but what if players want to go solo and cc the heck out of something, so that they can take their sweet time killing the enemies, or using Revenant to make entire armies clash. Thank you again.

HEY DE. IN CASE YOU CANNOT READ THE GIANT GLARING WARNING SIGNS FROM THE FORUMS: 

WE DONT LIKE VOID SLING. GIVE US BACK VOID DASH. 

IS THIS CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

BECAUSE SERIOUSLY, YOU SEEM TO NOT BE HEARING US, AND SO I AM SHOUTING IN THE HOPES THAT YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY LISTEN. 

hace 5 minutos, Karsaros dijo:

This is exactly why I play solo tbh, no annoying crap like that.

Well, good for you, but other people prefer squad play for faster runs, so it MUST be fixed.

34 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

After all the feed back you're really going through with this void sling thing?

Why not just give void dash to operator and and void sling to drifter?

Wonderful idea, perfect! wish they hear us at least once

il y a 24 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

We’re back with our second Hotfix of the week as the team progresses through reports. Additionally, we’re working towards addressing some bigger feedback areas with our week's worth of findings - more info to share soon.

So I guess I won't complain now for the bounties not being equivalent in term of time investment/rewards and I'll wait for that soon™.

il y a 23 minutes, [DE]Megan a dit :

So you fix that but don't fix the unability to change the highlighted ability back to transference when selecting another ability in operator ? Reported it the same day, here : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1306387-unable-to-select-transference-while-in-operator-also-in-necramech-but-this-has-been-for-long/

I also reported the same bug in necramechs here : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1215592-heart-of-deimos-necramech-feedback-megathread/page/12/#comment-11826181

then here, here and in the last hotfix thread. Been more than a year since first post about it.

While trying to fix highlighted abilities, please add the feature for fishing spear/tranq rifle, and also implement it so we can be able to transference out when downed through that highlighted ability mechanic.

19 minutes ago, Devil4Hunt said:

I think it work as intended. All metallic textures become vantablack when you painting them with 'true' black from the smoke color palette. It's just voidshell skins had an abillity to switch, all textures to metallic. You can do vantablack thing with many things, and i think it should't be fixed.

Yeah, I know, I was trying to imply that the vantablack voidshell shouldn’t have been changed, because there are other things in the game that can do the same.

I’m basically saying if they don’t want one thing to be able to be vantablack then they should be consistant and make nothing able to be vantablack.

Although I’d much prefer they just give me my vantablack volt back.

il y a 1 minute, Bad_Head a dit :

Yeah, I know, I was trying to imply that the vantablack voidshell shouldn’t have been changed, because there are other things in the game that can do the same.

I’m basically saying if they don’t want one thing to be able to be vantablack then they should be consistant and make nothing able to be vantablack.

Although I’d much prefer they just give me my vantablack volt back.

why not just ask for free a vantablack texture for voidshell skins then ?

Thanks for the fixes!

It was a rough weekend for many with broken things causing reward loss and stalling progress, but it's heartening to know you used the data to help get things fixed more quickly once the post-release crash was over. Welcome back, and thanks for the great tileset environment and some decent new modes to play in.
Love it, your effeorts were not at all spent on grungy complainers.
Not saying we don't complain alot, but as long as both sides want to make a better game it'll work out.

Focus changes are good here, Unairu stands very well. Magnetic Flare GFX needs better transparency, it's a largely opaque visual blocker right now. The added cost was more than expected, I'm a bit back on focus progress from where I was but I've got the basics covered. Thanks for the Op squishy fixes, they were welcome. The shield was unexpected and might be a bit much. Magus Firewall NEEDS at least 0.5 - 1 sec per mote decay gate on it to be viable ( providing equal build/expend rates would give good void/combat flow ). fising that might make the sheild removable for most folks, seasoned combat ops would be able to really stomp if both were in.

Please give dash to the Operator, and sling to the Drifter. let them be unique to each so we can choose. The effects can stay as they are on keys ( good change, btw ), but the lost agility/mobility from mandated sling is really painful.
Until you give us operator melees, please re-add void blast, even if there's no extra effect except a close range void blast. It's their melee, and now we have to pull the frame we jumped out of back into combat to cc proximate things. It's another way you've nerfed the combat Operators you're trying to push. Also - muscle memory is annoying, I keep swapping back to frame in the middle of a group of mobs when I want to cc them.

Eximus changes are good, still a bit overtough as your spawn code keeps dropping reinforcing groups instead of the single tougher enemies you spoke of wanting them to be. Now the game periodically throws a wandering thuggee gang after you while not letting up on the small fry. Also - reduce graphical overload further. becomes a pixelmash way too fast. Re-up the void damage modifier to overguard, or make it scale against them so it's always viable regardless of eximus level. makes Operators the go-to overguard breaker even if the enemy under it is too much for the amp to handle.

Incarnon weapons are pretty good so far. They need the last challenge of having a full slot Incarnon loadout changed. It's obnoxious to require all of them in order to fully realize the potential of one, and causes a resource and slot sink.

Again, good update overall, and thanks for the hotfixes.

Void sling is slower than unmodded parkour and ruins warframe to operator flow, transference back feels like old one at high latency and ruins operator to warframe flow, magus cloud is broken, client abilities break constantly like in good old times, zariman extraction breaks in 2 different ways, bounties don't give rotation rewards despite showing them in mission.

Loot frames doing their job? Fixed.

5 minutes ago, DARKYPANTHER said:

why not just ask for free a vantablack texture for voidshell skins then ?

Because that wording seems a bit too Karen-y for me.

I’d be glad if they just added another texture to the big pack that was able to become vantablack, and just gave it to everyone that already bought the pack, that would be great.

Archived