The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Angels of the Zariman: Hotfix 31.5.5

[DE]Megan

Please let us keep the remaining holiday items and add a way for players to avoid them.

Finish Yareli when?

• Sea Snares that don't kamikaze into walls or idle doing nothing
  • Synergies!
  • Primaries on K-Drives
  • Moddable Merulina

I want to play her but she still feels unfinished.

Thanks for the fixes! Please revert Void Sling to Void Dash, or at least add an option in the settings to toggle it back and forth. Also, please remove the cooldown on transference. It's unnecessary and wastes a lot of time.

Umbra is still broken (de-activates abilities, transfers you to umbra, instead of other way around most of the time)

Earth relay's teshin room still has invisible wall for now god damn reason.

Steel path Zariman missions cannot be marked as "completed" (the blue marker stays no matter how many succsesful missions you do)

Your new room is still a steel path mission

The new void angel enemy has a phase that causes enormous lag(this might be just me, but when it used an ability to redirect all shots above, melee was only option, and once in range, frames went from 60 to 6 imidietly)

23 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Adjusted how black colors appear on the Warframe Voidshell Skins with certain Material Structures equipped. 

Revert this change and make it only apply for PVP if it's an issue.
Plenty of people bought these skins specifically for this "feature".

13 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Energy Leech Eximus hazard FX and sound not working properly for Clients. 

•  

Fix the damn akarius explosion fx if you are able to fix fx not working properly for clients. While we are on the topic of client-sided bugs for the umpteenth time. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know this is a "low priority" bug and I have posted about it dozens of times in update notes but seeing all these other bugs that have similar trigger conditions makes me wish more attention was dedicated towards fixing the akarius explosion fx not working properly for clients. See! I even said the same thing as what that patch note said, just replaced the energy leech eximus with akarius explosion..

So I ask, when will I finally be able to read an update notes with the words "Fixed Akarius Explosion FX not working properly for clients" in it? 

4 minutes ago, erethros said:

magus vigor and maguss husk not benefiting from 200% passive so you endure the same ass before patch  4 if you equiped maguss vigor.

That's not a bug. That was the explicit intent. It was intended to raise the floor of HP with waybounds from 750 to 1050 without arcanes, and Vigor was buffed to the level needed to take the operator back to their previous max HP. Put another way, the waybound now only increases BASE hp. 

They could have worded it that way but DE gonna DE.

still no fix for the overlay map all the time resetting to normal minimap in spite of having the option set to always use overlay map. each time going from hub to mission/open world or vice versa, when touching the exit volume in missions, etc... this is really jarring and come on guys, this is broken since about cetus release -.-

• Fixed Synth Charge’s effects applying to the Laetum’s Incarnon Transmutation by 200% for the full duration if you transmute it with only one bullet left in the magazine

• F for synth charge and laetum :(

No changes in bounty rewards still giving 1 at the time, void sling  as bad as ever and transfer colldown. This is how to kill game 101. Just do overhyped updates and dont give f what players say where did "we lisen to our playerbase" went  shame :/

Will Arcane Nullifier ever work on the Zariman. The Thraxx just doesn't care if you have it equipped, and since even using Zenurik takes an eternity now it'd be great to have one of the 2 places you'd like to use it work. 

Also, what happened to the dog fur fixes we were supposed to get? They've looked horrific for years now. I mean, I think PS1 fur looks better, just being honest. 

Lastly, while you're making changes, please consider at least making the delay in using transference better if you're not going to change void sling. You changed it to server side, then made it feel like there's 500+ms of ping. It feels so very bad. 

Thanks. 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Damocles:

No fixes/changes on Thrax enemies infinitely scaling health by body hopping, or the fact they do magnetic damage that can procc through our Arcane Nullifiers?

nullifier protects you from a magnetic proc, if it is an enemy ability to take away your energy it makes sense nullifiers dont do a nything also if u dont want them to scale that high just kill them lmao

A majority of the sentinels need to be fixed in terms of animations and attachment placements. For some reason, a majority of the sentinels seem to not be animating at all (the only one I see with its animations is Dethcube/Dethcube Prime), even with skins applied. There's also an issue with the Oxylus sentinel having its equipped attachments just floating in the air and not actually connected where they would usually connect. It's not a major thing, but I noticed it after the Angels of the Zariman update itself dropped.

14 minutes ago, Berzerkules said:

After all the feed back you're really going through with this void sling thing?

Why not just give void dash to operator and and void sling to drifter?

Please no, I like the drifter.
Sling, on the other hand, not so much...

Archived