Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: May 30 - June 3

[DE]Dudley

6862e505286d910321ef89456c5c0377.png

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with Creators and the Community team! From Monday to Wednesday our amazing Warframe Creators will be sharing their thoughts, live gameplay wins and snafus, as well as prizes and giveaways. On Thursdays you can catch the Warframe Community Team for Prime Time where we discuss highlights of the week, community creations, and more!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe during Prime Time for 45 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drops. This week we are offering a Heart-Tea Grab Bag:

• Eros Oro Ornament
  • Yareli Community Display
  • Orokin Tea Set

7540b1da5be468501536635880639115.png

** This Twitch Drop has a Claim Limit of 3 by watching Warframe International (for 45 minutes) and Prime Time (for an hour and 30 minutes) should you wish to get the maximum limit.

Below you can find this week’s featured Creators hosted on twitch.tv/warframe:

Monday, May 30th: 1 p.m. ET to 3 p.m. ET
CanOfCraig - https://www.twitch.tv/canofcraig           

Tuesday, May 31st: 4 p.m. ET to 6 p.m. ET
Nononom12 - https://www.twitch.tv/nononom12            

Wednesday, June 1st: 10 a.m. ET to 12 p.m. ET
plaguedirector - https://www.twitch.tv/plaguedirector        

Thursday, June 2nd: 8 p.m. ET to 9 p.m. ET
Tanandra - https://www.twitch.tv/tanandra        

All of our featured Creators offer prizes and giveaways during their time slots so don’t forget to drop by Tenno!

UPDATE 
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to cancel today’s Heart-Tea Grab Bag. We have to perform a test of our Drops system and as a result cannot have an active Drop at this time. The Warframe International stream will still be happening at 3 p.m. ET today and there will be some extra giveaways. 

Depending on the results of our system testing there may be an impact on the Heart-Tea Grab Bag’s availability on Prime Time, but we will update you if that will occur. We will look to re-run this Twitch Drop if it cannot be run this week!

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you on stream!

3 drops, 3 claim limits for drops. RNG drop. No duplicate protection.

I am sensing a pattern that it should be possible to obtain all three drops but you only have a 22% chance of actually doing that ( 66% chance to not get duplicate as second drop multiplied by a 33% chance to not to get a duplicate on last claim). 

If it isn't too late already might I suggest altering the system so that it is possible to get one of each drop and ensuring that no duplicates are possible to obtain. 

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

3 drops, 3 claim limits for drops. RNG drop. No duplicate protection.

I am sensing a pattern that it should be possible to obtain all three drops but you only have a 22% chance of actually doing that ( 66% chance to not get duplicate as second drop multiplied by a 33% chance to not to get a duplicate on last claim). 

If it isn't too late already might I suggest altering the system so that it is possible to get one of each drop and ensuring that no duplicates are possible to obtain. 

i love my like 5 tenshin wall art things i got from a stream wile getting only 1 of the others lol

Can we just axe all streams except prime time, dev twitch has way too meany vids of people playing the game and well at that it would be a far more effective use of time,money,resources to do streams were relivent info is made known than to make streams that as stats show are not worth the time 

On 2022-05-28 at 5:59 AM, (PSN)SilentEcho999 said:

I already have them all +2 of each but I dont mind free dups.

I think it's still better if this gets reworked to not give duplicate drops (just the drops, regardless of what you have already in your inventory) . It's not just for this instance but in the long run. You don't mind personally but I'm thinking the majority would. 

Edit: Sorry I'm not antagonizing now that I read this a few times. You were were just truly fine with it since it's free. 

UPDATE 
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have to cancel today’s Heart-Tea Grab Bag. We have to perform a test of our Drops system and as a result cannot have an active Drop at this time. The Warframe International stream will still be happening at 3 p.m. ET today and there will be some extra giveaways. 

Depending on the results of our system testing there may be an impact on the Heart-Tea Grab Bag’s availability on Prime Time, but we will update you if that will occur. We will look to re-run this Twitch Drop if it cannot be run this week!

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you on stream!

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

I'm curious to know what the system tests are about and/or the results of those tests. Anyway, thanks for the heads up!

"Tests" are just a convenient way of saying the stock of the items in this grab bag are running low and they need to give more time for the little gremlins making more of them. 

1 hour ago, (XBOX)The Lylmik said:

"Tests" are just a convenient way of saying the stock of the items in this grab bag are running low and they need to give more time for the little gremlins making more of them. 

Pretty sure the tests were because they are setting up drops for this event:

Archived