Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

people who drop out of Sanctuary Onslaught are seriously screwing over other players

so i got irritated with Hydron's affinity rate being abyssmal and looked up a better way to level, and the guides i read all said to do sanctuary onslaught
well its astronomically better than constantly doing Hydron for days on end, but i started to run into an issue, just an mild annoyance at first.... then it became a massive issue after a few times

people who drop out early, not even through extracting, literally in the middle of a zone, they just leave, that in itself isnt too much of an issue, after all i can still make it to about 8 just fine...
now every 2 or 3 times it happens my game crashes... and i lose literally everything from the damn mission, credits, levels, rewards, EVERYTHING!

so now ive leveled the MK-1 Bo and the Akjagara 3 times and i keep crashing because some little turdfurgeson decides he wants to quit at 2 because he didn't get the drop he wanted

i would go to support, but as ive been told "we do not have the ability to alter that part of accounts" when i lost all the mastery from a different bug... which some of you might already be affected by but just dont know it yet, id suggest checking you codex and see if its reset your mastery for any equipment..

so my only option is to give feedback... so in case i wasnt clear STOP DROPPING OUT OF MISSIONS MID-WAY THROUGH

seriously,.. some of us can tell when its actually a crash and when you quit...

now i have to go re-level all my junk for a 4th time...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but your frustration is going to fall on deaf ears, my dude.

Random groups will always have random outcomes. As frustrating as it is when people bail early, it is to be expected when you are pairing randomly with people. Nothing anyone can do about it.

Elite sanctuary onslaught and regular are often used for leveling up things. I do not see why players should not be allowed to freely leave when their items have been max ranked.

I myself do not suffer from the crash glitch like you do, so I do not have any good advice. Use recruit chat to find a pre-made group that are willing to do the same thing you want might be your best bet.

3 minutes ago, Frendh said:

Use recruit chat to find a pre-made group that are willing to do the same thing you want might be your best bet.

This person speaks wisdom.

If you have specific desires, and you are running into technical issues when other players quit before you're ready to quit, running endless missions with pubbies is a bad idea.

If you're farming khora parts or trying to get other elusive rewards, i hear you, it's miserable, and you just have to take saryn or something and get good at solo, because no one stays that long. I used to joke about it in recruiting when I was after khora.

Otherwise, yeah that's just the way it is, that's the best way of leveling stuff, and people leave once they're leveled.

Endless mission should just be left open for new players for much longer than they are, at least for the first C rotation but preferably forever. Still run into the chance that a bad host migration makes you lose everything but at least you don't have to be prepared to solo everything.

For a multiplayer game Warframe is pretty horrible with how it handles the multiplayer, least frustrating option is often to just go solo. Sucks when trying to level MR trash though so I usually just spam quick fissure missions (capture, exterminate), it takes longer real-time but I end up with a bunch of extra prime parts and there isn't a chance to lose a bunch of progress.

4 hours ago, Unimira said:

Endless mission should just be left open for new players for much longer than they are, at least for the first C rotation but preferably forever.

This is a superficially attractive, but actually pretty terrible, idea given that the difficulty level of Endless missions escalates over time.

guys.... im referring to the people who go through the portal then leave... not the people actually extracting, im not crashing from the extracting, im crashing because the newest host decides they give up and said screw the consequences, AFTER they already went to the next zone

its like if you went to a normal mission and the host leaves, then the next host, then the next host, that third host migration causes the crash and subsequently the loss of mission rewards and affinity

im fine with people extracting when they want, but i dont see why people should be able to just leave AFTER they've agreed to move to the next round, the rounds are stupidly short, and you can very easily tell they quit, when they go find a corner and just sit there for a bit, then you suddenly get a host migration

1 hour ago, Hellverses said:

This can be easily solved by making an unquittable version of it. But you have to choose first. Some people would want the challenge.

Not really, since you can always just close the game. All that does is create more frustration.

The issue isn't really that people are leaving, the issue is that host migration is broken AF 90% of the time. It could be that the hosts are the ones crashing due to some bug, leaving an impossible migration.

Archived