Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devastating riven transmuting mistake..

Takyaa

I was going to transmute 3 x Veldt riven + 1 x Tenora riven to a veiled rifle riven mod, but i accidentally selected only 2 veldt and my vectis riven mod and transmuted them... 

It was a vectis cc ms cd -infested that i use mainly for recently eidolon hunt and it costed me a fortune to get it. It's frustrating. 

While i have submitted a support ticket, i'm uncertain if support can help to solve the issue above. (Yes, it was myself who carelessly made the mistake) 😭

Is there anyone who experienced similar situation and have the problem resolved before? 

Funny a similar thing happen to me few weeks ago. I bought a unrolled phenmor riven for 300p. I was dissolving in a hurry some rivens for endo when I selected the phenmor riven together with it. It got dissolve together with the other mods. Lesson learn is that check everything first before transmutting or dissolving your mods so this mistake does not happen again. 

from what I've heard from other people support might might be able to roll back your account to before you transmuted it so you may not want to progress your account because if that does happen you will lose everything you did since you lost the riven. This isn't a guarantee nor do I know what supports current policy on it might be.

22 hours ago, Vortex said:

It surprises me that it's 2022 and they still haven't put an option to lock items from any kind of change.

I think it's because, while mistakes can happen, we are still responsible and something like this shouldn't be a reason for extra dev work. This type of mistake requires ownership.

On 2022-08-17 at 8:22 PM, Takyaa said:

I was going to transmute 3 x Veldt riven + 1 x Tenora riven to a veiled rifle riven mod, but i accidentally selected only 2 veldt and my vectis riven mod and transmuted them... 

It was a vectis cc ms cd -infested that i use mainly for recently eidolon hunt and it costed me a fortune to get it. It's frustrating. 

While i have submitted a support ticket, i'm uncertain if support can help to solve the issue above. (Yes, it was myself who carelessly made the mistake) 😭

Is there anyone who experienced similar situation and have the problem resolved before? 

They USED TO fix problems like this, years ago - before their acquisition by Tencent. I had a riven or two 'undeleted' even months after getting rid of them.

They would resolve mistakes like this to increase player satisfaction. Based on what I have seen since then, they may not, to increase the amount of money you spend on the game.

Archived