The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Primed Request

AreeSoothsayer

1 minute ago, Djolltax said:

normal Regen should respawn sentinel 3 times and Primed should be unlimited with a timer that shortens with every rank.

Okay, but then what would make Djinn unique? That was supposed to be their signature move. Although Vacuum was supposed to be Carrier's signature move so...

Just now, LillyRaccune said:

Okay, but then what would make Djinn unique? That was supposed to be their signature move. Although Vacuum was supposed to be Carrier's signature move so...

Simple. Rework Djinn to be the Smeeta Kavat of sentinels. Considering a Djinn is all about granting wishes, a loot finder makes sense.

Hmm, I would actually like to see those stupid survivability link mods finally go away. If my frame build does not need more than 300 HP, why should my pet suffer from it? But with Inaros, my cat has 14000 HP, seriously? This stoneage mechanic needs a rework, like companions in general (ETA somewhat 2030 approximately, sadly...).

On 2022-08-20 at 5:08 PM, LillyRaccune said:

As someone who mains djinn for his revival, I would be thrilled if every other sentinel could do that. Don't even need to give djinn something new as far as I'm concerned. It would be just such a huge win for sentinels as a whole.

On 2022-08-21 at 7:08 AM, LillyRaccune said:

I'd argue that Fatal Attraction is Djinn's signature move. It is the mod it came with. We can argue about it's usefulness (or lack thereof), but that doesn't change the fact that Fatal Attraction is the one you get when building Djinn.

On 2022-08-20 at 11:54 PM, Venus-Venera said:

I would be more for primed link mods for sentinels....
and a way to rez them without a dispensary...

Why not just make them immortal. Or at least 2/3 groups:

- attacking that can be reviewed

- supporting that are immortal

On 2022-08-21 at 2:06 AM, Djolltax said:

First off absolutely no to any primed auras.

Why? Some are strong or useful while some auras are very weak (e.g. Empowered blades or Energy siphon).

On 2022-08-21 at 2:08 AM, LillyRaccune said:
On 2022-08-21 at 2:06 AM, Djolltax said:

normal Regen should respawn sentinel 3 times and Primed should be unlimited with a timer that shortens with every rank.

Make all sentinels equip same mods. It would be just skins (+ some stats) like Moas.

11 minutes ago, quxier said:

Make all sentinels equip same mods. It would be just skins (+ some stats) like Moas.

Out of all the reasons posted, I like this one the most. Moas and Hounds (robo-doggos) already are "one-size fits all" for every precept mod. Sentinels could too!

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

*stares in bemusement as his thread train looses control and careens all over the place with all the people trying to drive*

wheel GIF

Sorry about that. I would want to keep it on track, but I don't have any specific mod I want Primed ever since Primed Animal Instinct.

1 hour ago, Gamma745 said:

Sorry about that. I would want to keep it on track, but I don't have any specific mod I want Primed ever since Primed Animal Instinct.

I'm not too upset about it reallyt, just reading the posts brought to mind the image of a bunch of people fighting over the steering wheel of a bus, too bad I was too lazy to find a gif of it.

Archived