Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Every warframe needs to buff sprint & parkour

(XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

but other warframes' running and bullet jump are way too slow.

I would be ok with sprint buff (I like to put rush on many frames) but don't increase bullet jump. Not everyone likes to travel to Lua with single keypress.

there are mods for this, but even though many of them are Exilus, so are Drift Mods which are far more useful. 

bear in mind that frames with a mobility power should still be faster than those without, but an increase to base sprint speed for most frames would be nice. I wouldn't want high Strength Volt levels of sprint speed though: fun for memes, but not practical at all. 

48 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Feel bored of Wukong,Gauss,Titania on repeating murmur labor, but other warframes' running and bullet jump are way too slow.

Yes bullet jumping alone can feel somewhat slow, but follow it up with a second jump, then a roll and you should see improvements on all the warframes. It's just called advanced movement. Being lazy about it is not going to solve anything. If anything, you can also try out Nezha, and tap the slide button to get the slide boost forward without the slide. 

It feels like you just want lazy game play, and haven't tried mastering what most consider basic movement. I constantly out speed other players by the aforementioned method. Where only experienced Gauss and Titania players out speed me.

I suggest gong to any of the open world maps and find a spot you can try to use for improving your overall movement speed with skills.

Note: I don't think buffing movement speed for any of the warframes will help at all. It will only promote rushing even more, and I think this would in turn make more new players get tired of the game faster. Instead, new players should have a way to measure their overall movement skills and train them. (I know the dojo has something akin to this, but not all new players are going to have access to a clan/dojo, and even then the parkour rooms are relatively bad.) 

22 minutes ago, xXDragonGodXx said:

Yes bullet jumping alone can feel somewhat slow, but follow it up with a second jump, then a roll and you should see improvements on all the warframes. It's just called advanced movement. Being lazy about it is not going to solve anything. If anything, you can also try out Nezha, and tap the slide button to get the slide boost forward without the slide. 

It feels like you just want lazy game play, and haven't tried mastering what most consider basic movement. I constantly out speed other players by the aforementioned method. Where only experienced Gauss and Titania players out speed me.

I suggest gong to any of the open world maps and find a spot you can try to use for improving your overall movement speed with skills.

Note: I don't think buffing movement speed for any of the warframes will help at all. It will only promote rushing even more, and I think this would in turn make more new players get tired of the game faster. Instead, new players should have a way to measure their overall movement skills and train them. (I know the dojo has something akin to this, but not all new players are going to have access to a clan/dojo, and even then the parkour rooms are relatively bad.) 

No, you misunderstood me.

Repeating sames nodes are boring, map is too wide, Repeating [Bullet jumping, dubble jump, rolling] is boaring, too. 

They don't need a baseline buff. If there was one then things would quickly become uncontrollable by using the mods/abilities that increase it.

Just use any of the dozen+ ways to increase those values.

But if you're bored of the three frames that trivialize traversal then the issue isn't that you need more speed. The problem is that you're burning out and/or you need more variety and not more of the same, meaning not going as fast as possible and nothing else.

If your only focus is the end-goal and you aren't enjoying the journey to it then you aren't going to enjoy many things for long.

Just now, trst said:

They don't need a baseline buff. If there was one then things would quickly become uncontrollable by using the mods/abilities that increase it.

Just use any of the dozen+ ways to increase those values.

But if you're bored of the three frames that trivialize traversal then the issue isn't that you need more speed. The problem is that you're burning out and/or you need more variety and not more of the same, meaning not going as fast as possible and nothing else.

If your only focus is the end-goal and you aren't enjoying the journey to it then you aren't going to enjoy many things for long.

I enjoyed too many things. 

I feel just moving is too long in this game rather than slashing mobs, especially on boring repeating murmur.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

No, you misunderstood me.

Fair Enough.

19 minutes ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Repeating sames nodes are boring, map is too wide, Repeating [Bullet jumping, dubble jump, rolling] is boaring, too. 

If you find it boring, then why not do some other things in warframe? You don't have to do the same things over and over.

Also on a side note; what you are describing is something called Speed blindness. This is somewhat normal, and happens in games sometimes. So when going fast, but not as fast as you are used to you perceive it as slow. You could always try to equip the hobbled dragon key and walk around everywhere, to kind of mitigate it, to then be able to perceive normal speeds as faster again. I myself have done this and it works fairly well.

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon:

Feel bored of Wukong,Gauss,Titania on repeating murmur labor, but other warframes' running and bullet jump are way too slow.

volt does a great job. and as a support warframe he easily gets to 445% str.
I often had ext relic runs in less than 1:20 min in pubs...

2 hours ago, (XBOX)Eye0fTyphoon said:

Volt with the blind rage mod - you won't complain again.

Seriously, though. This is a pretty fast paced game, so it doesn't seem I'm going slow at all.. My sister complains I'm going too fast, so I believe it's the connection people have to Warframe since it runs in your browser.

Still, there are mods for your warframe (exilus) and rifle (amalgam) and the evolution on Phenmor. Or, pick a warframe who specializes in a higher speeds.

1 minute ago, CavaleroForKhorne said:

Seriously, though. This is a pretty fast paced game, so it doesn't seem I'm going slow at all.. My sister complains I'm going too fast, so I believe it's the connection people have to Warframe since it runs in your browser.

Still, there are mods for your warframe (exilus) and rifle (amalgam) and the evolution on Phenmor. Or, pick a warframe who specializes in a higher speeds.

Everytime volt cause bored someday, too.

vor einer Stunde schrieb CavaleroForKhorne:

there is actually more than enough. just check their stats. And you probably only play normal missions. here goes so much.

Arcane Consequence alone allowed me to outrun most Wukongs and Gauss, now with Praedos it's even faster. 

The fact that I have to score headshots on the move to maintain my nyooms is why it's my favorite Arcane for pubs now, ever since DE buffed it to 100% proc on headshot. But I know Warframe players hate aiming so maybe that's not what you're looking for. 

Try Arcane Agility maybe? Infested Mobility? 

Unrelated but I'm very salty that tonfas are apparently the mobility melee class; first Telos Boltace and now Praedos. Sparring weapons are right there, DE .-.

Archived