Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Styanax 1 not always registering for clients?

0_The_F00l

Hi ,

I am not sure if i should include this here, but styanax is also for new players now , considering he is free ... do move if it does not seem like the correct place.

Anyway ,

noticed that his 1 does not always pin enemies (and create a vortex) when you are a client , seems to work 1 out of 5 instances, could be something to do with the hitbox maybe?

Works as expected when solo or hosting,

Do share.

17 minutes ago, Nick4 said:

1 out of 5? I can barely get it to work through a whole mission even when I spam it.

I got it to work very rarely   so rarely that i stopped trying , so it might even be worse than that.

16 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

same. it should just cause the vortex whether it hits an enemy or not.

I do enjoy the aiming aspect , i will just subsume airburst if they don't fix it and just want grouping.

Ah, is being the host/client what makes the difference? I definitely noticed some issues of it not working, but it seemed to be worse or better off and on, I thought it might have to do with the tile set. It kind of felt like it didn't target correctly. The throwing spear would sometimes do slight damage and go right through an enemy and not spear them, or not target correctly and 'miss' despite good aiming.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)M00n_Slippers said:

Ah, is being the host/client what makes the difference? I definitely noticed some issues of it not working, but it seemed to be worse or better off and on, I thought it might have to do with the tile set. It kind of felt like it didn't target correctly. The throwing spear would sometimes do slight damage and go right through an enemy and not spear them, or not target correctly and 'miss' despite good aiming.

Yup , tested this in different rules with different enemies (including eximus and ancients) definitely not tileset related.

I'm so glad this topic was created as I thought I was doing something wrong when 1 out of 10  Spear throws would initiate a vortex. It didn't seem to matter if I was host or not as I would still get random results, mostly with NO vortex created. I didn't really think it was a problem until I started getting frustrated at how infrequently I could get a vortex to actually manifest after using the power.  It didn't seem to matter if I hit an enemy directly with the spear or not, when the vortex would appear.  I will have to pay closer attention now that it would seem it is a bug more so than an intended effect.  It would be a horrible power if it was this difficult to use!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived