Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pazuul shard ?

(PSN)Silver1593

Methink there are probably keeping him as a raid boss or something... And he'll probably get an unique shard that has some cool twist..

I'm personally more curious about the Kahl mission. There's supposed to be four somachord fragments, but we keep hearing about three missions... Which begs the question of if there is a fourth mission coming ?

30 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Nothing to do with the Shard, but lore; If you listen to his quotes, he says that "the Ram" endured the Void & does not fear the great void daemon, might be Wally or us, idk

So he might play a bigger role in the main story than we think

I think Pazuul is actually supposed to be "the ram" ? His archon head is a ram's head. I think he speaks in third person sometimes. They made this part a little bit confusing because there are like only a few voice lines to intro Erra's change into Pazuul and it's a bit shallow on info! 

43 minutes ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I think Pazuul is actually supposed to be "the ram" ? His archon head is a ram's head. I think he speaks in third person sometimes. They made this part a little bit confusing because there are like only a few voice lines to intro Erra's change into Pazuul and it's a bit shallow on info! 

Yeah no S#&$ it's him

What I meant by saying that is what Lotus hints at in some dialogue, that the Archons were revived & the Ram latched itself onto Erra's body, meaning Archons are not new & can "resurrect" like regular Sentients

2 hours ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I think Pazuul is actually supposed to be "the ram" ? His archon head is a ram's head.

I don't think that exactly how it is. Pazuul has memories of Erra, refers to Lotus as his sister, and talks about how he "beheld the great ram" he also has a line

Spoiler

about being abandoned when he sacrificed in TNW

(It's in excavation). And a important one in a spy mission where

Spoiler

Erra apologizes to tenno, revealing that erra is still present as an distinct entity in pazuul  

What Pazuul is, is something we don't know (yet?) especially with Lotus not sharing info she gathers from narmer systems/transmissions/capture targets. Maybe he is a mix of both, maybe he is Erra's personality corrupted, maybe he's Ram's personality with Erras memories, we can't know for sure.

Source for lines https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Archon_Hunt/Quotes

3 hours ago, (PSN)Silver1593 said:

Soooo pazuul boss or story ? He got a archon shard too

I doubt we'll have a fight with Pazuul, at least not soon. And probably they'll save fight with him for some bigger quest.

Maybe we'll use Pazuul's shard to revive Erra? Just a wild thought 

4 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

Yeah no S#&$ it's him

What I meant by saying that is what Lotus hints at in some dialogue, that the Archons were revived & the Ram latched itself onto Erra's body, meaning Archons are not new & can "resurrect" like regular Sentients

I think if the shard is like a program container for a sentient then they just copy the program over again and just need something strong and compatible like a dead mag or erra to stuff it into? ^^;

We will never get rid of them lol 

29 minutes ago, cute_moth.npc said:

I think if the shard is like a program container for a sentient then they just copy the program over again and just need something strong and compatible like a dead mag or erra to stuff it into? ^^;

We will never get rid of them lol 

Hmm, I don't think their minds are inside the shards, or they'd take control of our frame when we equip them; or maybe, they need a dead body to control like with the three Archons' bodies & Erra, & that's why our frames aren't affected

Maybe they need Sentient parts on top of the shard, there's too many possibilities to say for sure what activates the takeover

Pazuul shards, will be Pink Shards. They will enhance our Warframes with Peculiar effects.

Peculiar Height. Plus 3 meters to Warframe height. Unless Tauforged, then will be 7 meters. Now you can tower over your allies. Another option. Peculiar Thickness. Increase... thickness of Warframes. Tauforge, will turn Xaku into Nezha Deluxe/Wisp, Garuda Deluxe into Atlas Deluxe. Etc. Peculiar Awkwardness... now your Warframes, when taking battle damage/DOTs, etc will moan. Peculiar Friendliness. Turns off enemy aggro/hostility. Now you can just walk around missions, and enemies will greet you instead of attacking. Great for Spy! Peculiar, Peculiar. No one knows what picking this option for this shard slot will do. Most peculiar. 

Archived