Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How come nobody is talking about the Revenant Prime trailer? Who created Revenant?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

On 2022-09-30 at 5:11 PM, (XBOX)YoungGunn82 said:

“what fatherless aberration is this
brings the wicked gift of an unknown mask the Naberus night?” 
“Seething with the void mocking me and causality alike! And what strange cruelty named him, to know and defy his death? 

Well that explains why he was chosen to watch over the Eidolons, if he was given power over death

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

And what Varzia says indicates that the frames were individuals, atleast aslong as they were alive. Sure, a frame could have been made prime or promoted to prime, but at that point the other version would likely not be around, aside from potential multiples of the same version.

Her quote is just talking about frame types as a whole, not individually. And still doesn't mean only one version of a frame existed at a time. There still would be a baseline version since most Tenno wouldn't have access to a frames Prime version in the first place, and there are thousands of Tenno. It's absurd to think each and every Tenno was using a unique individual frame. Maybe only one using the prime version but absolutely not the baseline models.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Sevagoth going rogue with a Railjack and Protea serving Parvos out of free will instead of the Orokin.

Neither them are rogue frames. Sevegoth was a well known in service rescue ship and, and Parvos specifically cut a deal to get a Warframe bodyguard. Baseline Protea was made for him.

21 hours ago, Atsia said:

Her quote is just talking about frame types as a whole, not individually. And still doesn't mean only one version of a frame existed at a time. There still would be a baseline version since most Tenno wouldn't have access to a frames Prime version in the first place, and there are thousands of Tenno. It's absurd to think each and every Tenno was using a unique individual frame. Maybe only one using the prime version but absolutely not the baseline models.

Neither them are rogue frames. Sevegoth was a well known in service rescue ship and, and Parvos specifically cut a deal to get a Warframe bodyguard. Baseline Protea was made for him.

We dont know if there was a baseline version of a thing that has a prime. That is also part of what is important with what Varzia says. And if we go by what Ballas has to say, he also refers to them as individuals. It wouldnt be impossible at all if there were individual frames for all the tenno during the old war. We know how frames were created from both willing and unwilling subjects. If we are talking about a small number like 1000 frames I dont think there would ever be a reason to use the unwilling. Frames were likely a quite substantial force during the war, since many of them were also created prior to the tenno becoming part of them.

No I mean out of a Ballas perspective, since he doesnt know the story of Sevagoth, and we dont know what Protea's actual mission was, since there is a reason Parvos fled to the void. I suspect, given what we know about the Orokin and Corpus relations, that she was there as a "gift" to keep him monitored and potentially if he stepped out of line execute him. Now I'm not saying that frames werent recreated, I'm more saying that at any given time there was only 1 of each frame active, and if they got destroyed/killed they'd be recreated.

And in Sevagoths case, there being a prime at the time he disappears is unlikely due to the nature of him. I mean, when we run into him a long long long time has gone by, and it seems like he doesnt have a tenno at all controlling him. Which would mean his disappearance pre-dates the implementation of the tenno to help control the frames.

Though since aya is a thing, all those frames can potentially also be saved from the start so primes were possible back then. The only two cases where that wouldnt work is Caliban and Xaku. Caliban because he is sentient made, so no connection to the Orokin, and Xaku since it is a scrap frame created out of 3 destroyed/killed frames for some reason. So even if they primed that frame back then, it would be a very odd decision. Which makes it seem more like Xaku is a simple solution implemented in an hour of need on Deimos since they couldnt make fresh frames.

Archived