Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can not complete the "Find and defeat Ven'kra Tel" challenge [Fixed]

Kastro0o
Message added by [DE]Saske,

This issue has been resolved. Patch notes have all the details: 

Can confirm, i clearly defeated her and as you stated, it's the 5th veil i broke, so i should have gotten 2 challenge completions, not 1

At the end of mission:

Spoiler

HWlECVn.jpg

So, will a script be running or do i have to do the mission yet again?

Same here.

For what it's worth, she was my fifth veil broken the first time, and didn't register. About 10 seconds after I broke her veil, she simply disappeared and the objective disappeared.

I tried again later, but the same thing happened. Objective not marked complete.

Getting real sick of this map... Here's the new bug of the week: I beat Ven'kra Tel, good fight - except after breaking the veil on her it didn't complete the objective to beat her. I figured it might not fill in until the end of the mission, nope! 90 stock gained, should have been the full 105. For gods sake DE, please fix this quickly, I don't want another week of griping followed by a 'Yeah, we aren't going to fix this until later' message.

6 minutes ago, Rastaban_TzW said:

Same here.

For what it's worth, she was my fifth veil broken the first time, and didn't register. About 10 seconds after I broke her veil, she simply disappeared and the objective disappeared.

I tried again later, but the same thing happened. Objective not marked complete.

Can also confirmed this happened, I had the full 5 veils already.  When you tried it again did you have less grineer with you?

One of the challenges for the Kahl Prison Break mission is to defeat Ven'kra, which is a new addition to the mission. Whenever I found and defeated her, I did not receive the Stock reward for doing so. I believe she was supposed to tell me something after I unveiled her, but instead she just disappeared without saying anything. Pretty much the same thing happened to me when I fought Sprag last week, where after unveiling her, she disappeared without saying anything and locked me in the room in which we were fighting, forcing me to abort the mission. Luckily, it saved all of my current mission progress, but it really sucks that I had to start the mission over because of a buggy boss fight.

16 minutes ago, MulticolourkomodoDragon said:

I don't get Vekra. I get the hammer lady, Sprag. I veilbroke and she turned red, I shot her and she just.. vanished. And I got locked in the room.

Same thing with me, got Sprag, broke the veil (didn't shoot her though) and got locked in. Guess I'll wait for a hotfix before trying again. Although I gotta say thanks to DE for making other progress save even though I aborted the mission!

It feels like it's not triggering a response from Ven'kra too.  I get a transmission from Sprag asking Kahl to help her sister but after removing the veil Ven'kra will just stand around silent for a bit then fade away.  Surely there should be a reply at least if not some conversation between the reunited sisters.

Archived