Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Garuda is the perfect Mage Warframe.

(XBOX)Lord ChibiVR

32 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

If you want to make Valkyr work against high level enemies on the steel path, you kinda need some form of armor strip.

Don't needed---

41 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Off topic, so my apologies about this noob question. I'm testing Valkyr in the simulacrum and with her 4 and at 12X combo, I'm getting red crits of about 2000 to 6000 as an average with no slash, puncture or impact symbol whatsoever. When I switch to my melee and in this last test it was an Innodem, I get mostly yellow numbers like 75-400ish with slash, impact puncture symbols at the end. It seems to take out the level 170 corrupted Bombards about as fast as Valkyrs talons. Any insight onto what is going on? I mean either way, I'm happy about the damage, but I just thought the red crits would take them out faster. Thanks

My Build: 
https://overframe.gg/build/396513/valkyr-prime/hysteria-real-immortality-build/

Talons:
https://overframe.gg/build/396520/valkyr-prime-talons/valkyr-immortal-talons-build/

You're going to need Panzer Vulpaphyla with Synth Fiver + Panzer Devotion. 

The idea of this build is to be in hysteria almost forever and for that you have to use Licath Hunt (voruna helminth ability) changing it either by Rip Line or by Paralysis. The Synth Fiver mod on your Panzer will allow you to pick up the health orbs whenever the panzer is alive (you won't have a problem with this anyway since if he dies he revives 30 seconds later) which will give you energy while you kill with Licath Hunt on.

31 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

If you're satisfied with wailing on armored enemies for 5-10 seconds each (and then giving up and finishing them off with the parazon lol!) you don't need to bypass armor I guess.

Parazon certainly works very well, but mostly it's finisher. Since the right click + e combo leaves them open for finisher and why did I want to blow everything up if they're not going to kill me anyway? 

In that video there is a xaku as a teammate and I end up with more deaths and damage... Besides the fact that I do 100k crit damage and over 1 million some times to squishy enemies per crit. Did you finish the video?

17 minutes ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Don't needed---

My Build: 
https://overframe.gg/build/396513/valkyr-prime/hysteria-real-immortality-build/

Talons:
https://overframe.gg/build/396520/valkyr-prime-talons/valkyr-immortal-talons-build/

You're going to need Panzer Vulpaphyla with Synth Fiver + Panzer Devotion. 

The idea of this build is to be in hysteria almost forever and for that you have to use Licath Hunt (voruna helminth ability) changing it either by Rip Line or by Paralysis. The Synth Fiver mod on your Panzer will allow you to pick up the health orbs whenever the panzer is alive (you won't have a problem with this anyway since if he dies he revives 30 seconds later) which will give you energy while you kill with Licath Hunt on.

This is great, thank you. I have my 2nd Voruna for helminth cooking right now. Have a good one.

1 hour ago, Traumtulpe said:

So I made this video for you because I think the Innodem is way better than Valkyr's claws:

I don't even have any archon shards on Ash because I hardly use him anymore, and the build is meant to use a primer and can clear level 9k just the same.

Very impressive thanks! One of the things I love about WF, everyone has their preferred play style and weapons. I guess if I continue with melee, I should really get to know Ash better. 🙂 I tried him for a bit, but Valkyr seemed tankier and easier to use. I'm trying out all the frames to see what works better for me as I've mostly been using Wukong since his 2 is really hard to give up.

Garuda happens to be one of my most played warframes as well, and one of my primary choices for SP content.

I've actually made the absolute chad move of playing without Bloodletting, since this ability doesn't feel very entertaining to use. I have other means to get my energy back anyway.

For anyone looking for a build : she's best played with max range and her 100% bleed chance breakpoint on Seeking Talons is 134% so you can nuke stuff in a wide area with the Seeking Talons + Dread Heart combo (as a reminder, "Dread Heart" is the floating orb of gore above Garuda). With Overextended and a maxxed Umbral Intensify full umbral set, you can reach that breakpoint with Augur Secret or simply add two basic crimson shards if you want to free that mod slot for something else.

On 2022-12-17 at 3:52 AM, Traumtulpe said:

I like Garuda, but her claws are not the best melee by a long shot. Her 4 doesn't work on a lot of bosses (or essentially doesn't work because of the proc limit), her 2 is terrible (it's a helminth ability nobody ever uses for a reason), any armor strip ability is comparable (or better) than her 4, we have CC immune enemies now.

Nourish Wisp is also great. Breach Surge is just that good.

You should try Xaku sometime, he is even more powerful.

I went full archon shard  “armored fast cast” Umbral Claws Melee with her and she becomes a very interesting play style with her ability to leap around the map to both heal/slash-PRoC/slam with “set-up” abilities.

3 hours ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

I went full archon shard  “armored fast cast” Umbral Claws Melee with her and she becomes a very interesting play style with her ability to leap around the map to both heal/slash-PRoC/slam with “set-up” abilities.

I find a maxrange build more effective than melee (use 4 down a hallway, throw the bloodball and use 1 again to jump right after your ball - getting a new ball/shield, repeat).

11 hours ago, (PSN)BuzzZaw82 said:

i need to revist her especially after finding the last pc to her Prime frame. I haven't looked up the latest builds or best Helminth Abilities to use in a long time....so what builds and Helminth are solid choices to use now?

So you basically want a good source of healing for infinite energy. 

As for Helminth, most people use gloom (because it gives cc and healing) but breach surge will also work as well. Basically cc is the only REAL thing she lacks and because she can spam cast abilities she becomes stupidly op with it.

An easy way to get HP on her is to use blue archon shards or that zariman arcane that gives HP on ability cast.

i can see where you're going with that, aye.

i'll suggest Hildryn and Xaku as good competition for this as well.

On 2022-12-17 at 5:53 AM, Mediloric said:

Oh. Well. That's pretty useful, I often subsumed that power for something else as I wasn't too impressed with it.. now I know that however... 

for a single hit though, so use whatever is the hardest hitting thing that you have at the time, after Priming the Enemy(ies).

On 2022-12-17 at 12:45 PM, Traumtulpe said:

If you want to make Valkyr work against high level enemies on the steel path, you kinda need some form of armor strip. Slash procs bypass armor entirely, and the Innodem gets free slash procs from stances and heavy attacks - Valkyr's claws get neither.

On 2022-12-17 at 12:55 PM, Traumtulpe said:

If you mod Valkyr's claws for corrosive (and you are using heavy gunners/railjack grineer for testing), you'll do better with her than with slash procs - in the simulacrum. But the more armor enemies have the less effective she gets.

while Hysteria doesn't force Slash, sure, you get a lot of rapid hits with a giant Multiplier, and often get Headshots - so you'll often get atleast one Slash Status on an Enemy, and that'll be plenty strong enough on top of the other benefits that come along.
those benefits being that you get to hit lots of Enemies simultaneously with one Ground Finisher, plus whatever Elemental Status that Hysteria and your Priming Gun are bringing along for the ride.

it'll be fine for anything in Steel Path. for Endurance it may start trailing, but i'm not that concerned with that personally. 

we're assuming a hypothetical of that Prolonged Paralysis gets fixed, that is.

Archived