Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archon shards /hunts issues/ Baro needs and update!

(PSN)Phoenix32778

So I would like to know if you are ever going to give us another way to get Tau Archon Shards. So far I have run the missions every week and only earned 1?! Seems a bit broken don’t you think? Also why are weekly Archon mission rewards the same as daily sortie rewards aside from the Endo which is still low considering the missions! Perhaps allow us to earn/farm blueprints to turn 2 archon shard into a Tau shard!? 

it also seems like a couple of the mods are well kinda weak. The Archon Flow, I’m sorry but this is the worst one it only gives a 10 percent chance?! What’s the point?  Also some of the archon mods for the base stat are the same as primed mods and some are the same as regular versions. Please make them all equal to the primed mods.

Now that I’ve mentioned Primed mods, I can mention the fact we haven’t had a new primed mod in years. Also other that cosmetic stuff Baro hasn’t had an upgrade to his inventory in years! I mean seriously, I used to get hyped he was coming. Now it’s like yay which reruns will he have now! We need Baro to have some sort of thing every time , aside from the Inaros quest! Like a 3 day everything booster. And a Universal Token or whatever you have listened as things we can trade for standing in syndicates. I’ve never seen them in the game. We need new mods and new primed ones

also Sidenote Ash and Inaros need reworks desperately. Please give us the old blade storm back and fix his augment mods?!!

11 minutes ago, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

Now that I’ve mentioned Primed mods, I can mention the fact we haven’t had a new primed mod in years.

We did get one last year--Primed Sniper Mutation--but yeah, the pace is getting much slower.  There were four in 2021 and seven in 2020.   Also no non-Primed mods in 2022 other than Peculiar Audience and no weapons since 2021.  Baro has become much more of a cosmetics/decorations outlet.

Seriously Man, different posts please. Just too much going on here.

Give DE until like Early February, I'm sure they are aware of Veilbreaker issues, but they are on vacation right now or returning from it.

Archon Flow, and Continuity needs buffs

Damage Attenuation needs a change

We need a Tauforged Pity mechanic OR a way to make Tauforged.

They spent the last time of the year working on the new update. 

On 2023-01-03 at 12:27 PM, Tiltskillet said:

We did get one last year--Primed Sniper Mutation--but yeah, the pace is getting much slower.  There were four in 2021 and seven in 2020.   Also no non-Primed mods in 2022 other than Peculiar Audience and no weapons since 2021.  Baro has become much more of a cosmetics/decorations outlet.

It sucks! They need to give us a reason to log in. Nightwave is Barely an hour of play for me. Then zilch to do. I’m bored!!

On 2023-01-03 at 5:02 PM, (PSN)Phoenix32778 said:

Sidenote Ash and Inaros need reworks desperately. Please give us the old blade storm back and fix his augment mods?!!

It terms of Ash, Yes and No, No he don`t need a rework, the concept of his abilities are great and we don`t need the old bladestorm`s problems, Yes he needs a revisit to improve on what he has where all of his abilities are improved and his bs should be an amalgam of both old and current bs (mostly old bs) without any of their issues.

Stats, facts and ppl`s actions prove Ash needs a revisit and if he can get one as good as Nezha or Grendel then he will be an amazing frame and with Pablo in charge I know he will be great.

Archived