Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.4

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fractured Blast can now hit breakable environment items (crates, barrels, etc.). 

This would be a neat, thematic, little upgrade for Banshee Sonic Boom too, by the way.   

And for massive Tiltskillet points, if you also made it like Fractured Blast  and no longer root Banshee during the cast, that would be super swell!

Her Music Check In GIF by Audacy

22 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Protea’s Grenade Fan’s Shield Satellites (held cast) and Wisp’s Reservoirs (Vitality Mote & Fused Reservoir) healing the Belric and Rania’s Crystals.

• This is a follow up fix to the one made in Hotfix 32.2.3 with the same reasoning/intention: Mirror Defence was designed to allow healing, grant overshields and provide active protection with the Prismatic Ward all through collecting Citrine’s Remnants instead of relying on Warframe and Weapon abilities.  

C'mon DE, do you remember Scarlet Spear? You need to make the mission itself have layers of difficulty that one single frame (or ability type, like healing) doesn't trivialize, not make them non-components outright by arbitrarily changing things to not function like they normally did.

Can you make it so that certain object health types can have different amounts of receptiveness to healing abilities/effects, like 100%-25% effectiveness, so that it would take as much as 4x as much healing from us to be effective? Or even have a cap on how much healing per second and in lump sums the object can receive? If the health type is currently armored you could further devalue healing by just making it unarmored with a larger health pool.

There's a million ways to give objective-healers value without making it game-cheesing. Honestly you could make it so that all of the shield-granting and healing cumulatively did 1% of what it would normally do, and it'd still be more fair than the arbitrary "nope, those mechanics are useless" :/

1 minute ago, Grav_Starstrider said:

C'mon DE, do you remember Scarlet Spear? You need to make the mission itself have layers of difficulty that one single frame (or ability type, like healing) doesn't trivialize, not make them non-components outright by arbitrarily changing things to not function like they normally did.

Can you make it so that certain object health types can have different amounts of receptiveness to healing abilities/effects, like 100%-25% effectiveness, so that it would take as much as 4x as much healing from us to be effective? Or even have a cap on how much healing per second and in lump sums the object can receive? If the health type is currently armored you could further devalue healing by just making it unarmored with a larger health pool.

There's a million ways to give objective-healers value without making it game-cheesing. Honestly you could make it so that all of the shield-granting and healing cumulatively did 1% of what it would normally do, and it'd still be more fair than the arbitrary "nope, those mechanics are useless" :/

Why this wasn't done when the original fiasco happened baffles me - instead of having completely custom and variable effects per frame/ability/usage case.

8 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Why this wasn't done when the original fiasco happened baffles me - instead of having completely custom and variable effects per frame/ability/usage case.

ikr? One of the biggest points of annoyance (personally) is when things are arbitrary and artificial rather than seemingly sensible or logical.

More things should be less affected by a thing than just not affected outright.

This applies to enemy invulnerability phases, certain things like Liches and Eximi being arbitrarily affected by some abilities, but not others, some Warframe's abilities not behaving consistently in regards to how things affect themselves (Limbo in his Rift constantly getting hit by things anyways, Cataclysm locking you out of various interactions against certain enemies and objects, etc)(Titania being able to cast pretty much any Helminth ability from her Razorwing form, but Yareli not being able to do so for ANY non-Yareli abilities while riding Merulina).

Players should be able to use the tools they've been given in the ways they'd expect to be able to use them. More work should go into making those tools work, not into making them not work.

Things not working the way they usually work on similar things should be rare and few and far between, and should in most cases ideally explicitly conveyed to the player, especially if it's not just an efficiency thing, but outright visibly seeming to be broken. What, outside of the patch notes, would make the player believe that it wasn't an oversight that this Defense Object is uniquely un-healable? You're likely going to get bug reports for this decision, DE. Because it is inconsistent, and kinda cruel to people who enjoy contributing by supporting players and objectives rather than just performing area denial and mass murder.

Fix the Mod Description for Bhisaj-Bal.

This is the Paris Prime-specific mod that at max rank-up provides 90% Status Chance and recovers 300 HP per three status procs.

The Mod Description only states the 90% Status Chance and does not mention the health regen anymore.

I will have an image attached here showing how the mod looks right NOW as to how it is SUPPOSED TO look.

Only the comments in the Wiki have noted that the description is wrong, but THE MOD STILL WORKS AS INTENDED. 

I am simply asking to fix the mod description as soon as possible, because this will cause players to ask more about it and then question if it works or not. 

https://imgur.com/a/PvQNAI6

Can you guys take another look at Arcane Double Back (also why is it called double back?). Right now this arcane looks really cool on paper but in practice is nearly unusable. It's a chore to use because the stack duration is so low that you spend more time just trying to keep the stacks up than actually playing the game. I don't mind having to use all 3 types of movement so long as I don't have to spam them on repeat every few seconds. I think a min duration of 10-12 would be sufficient. In fact, I think driving the mobility idea further, it would be cool if this also worked with Warframe dashes, Melee combo dashes, and melee slam attacks, to really reinforce the high mobility playstyle this is looking to emphasize. As an additional note, can the name of the arcane be changed? Double Back just sounds....bad. The icon shows a wind-ish vortex so something wind/movement related for the name would sound better imo. Arcane Squall perhaps?

1 hour ago, Zaghyr said:

Can you guys take another look at Arcane Double Back (also why is it called double back?). Right now this arcane looks really cool on paper but in practice is nearly unusable. It's a chore to use because the stack duration is so low that you spend more time just trying to keep the stacks up than actually playing the game. I don't mind having to use all 3 types of movement so long as I don't have to spam them on repeat every few seconds. I think a min duration of 10-12 would be sufficient. In fact, I think driving the mobility idea further, it would be cool if this also worked with Warframe dashes, Melee combo dashes, and melee slam attacks, to really reinforce the high mobility playstyle this is looking to emphasize. As an additional note, can the name of the arcane be changed? Double Back just sounds....bad. The icon shows a wind-ish vortex so something wind/movement related for the name would sound better imo. Arcane Squall perhaps?

Arcane Windform! 😮 Though that might suit the Arcane better if it granted evasion instead of damage reduction.

I fully agree that the stack duration is a bit low though, would be nice to see that get a buff.

Please make it so that we can use Soul Punch in one of the Shadows of The Dead so that we can kill that shadow/get rid of it. As a necromancer we should be able to decide which of our minions we want alive, after all, we are the ones that summoned them.

As of now, the only way to kill a shadow is to wait for their lifes to run out, but sometimes that never happens (such if the shadows are low level and they get the life regen from Wisp mots, or if you get a Leech eximus on your shadow squad), or can take a long while. Also, in a normal situation, all shadows will die at the same time, which means that if you have 6 butchers and 1 eximus, there is no way (built in the warframe) for you to keep that eximus and let the butchers die, which means that you basically have no control over your 7 shadow squad once they have been summoned. Another thing is that, let's say, you just summoned your shadows (they usually last for 1min with an average build and without healing them), and right after that an eximus, that you wanted on your squad, spawned too. Now your only option is to 1) somehow keep that eximus alive until your shadows expire and then try to kill it with the Soul Punch effect or 2) Kill that eximus so that it will stay in your summoning pool, but not kill any other enemy in the following 1minute so that your pool dont get overridden. That is such a bad experience, because it makes you not ever want to summon your minions because a cool enemy that you want on your squad might spawn right after you do that, and if you already have your 7 shadows there, your only option will be one of the 2 mentioned before, which both are terrible.

If not, then at least fix the workarounds that should allow us to have some control over our shadows, such as the Vazarin Protective Sling that in theory heals an ally when you void sling through them, but that doesn't work on Eximus shadows (it works on shadows that don't have overguard) because of their overguard effect, even though they are allies. Being able to heal/kill shadows individually gives us control over which ones stay alive.

At the moment, the only way to be able to decide which shadows live and which die is to subsume Banish on nekros and use the Rift Haven augment, which heals banished allies. With this we can banish the shadows that we want to live, and let the other ones die by life decay. But, in order to have such a basic functionality we need to sacrifice one of our 4 abilities AND a mod slot, this is awful, please add the Soul Punch interaction or fix Protective Sling.

Fix "Sort By" Reverting itself for no reason: 

Loadout "Sort By" keeps reverting back to "By Name" when I clearly do not set it to that. 

It is always set to "Sort By: Forma Count", always has been, always will be, and I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN IT RESETS ITSELF

I'm 100% sure no one else likes when settings are reverted for absolutely no reason when you're just going through your menu's, and didn't even log off the game. 

EDIT: This has been happening for months in the Nightwave Shop as well

I purposefully keep that thing under "Default" sorting as I've been used to it for YEARS. 

However, whenever I keep going into the Cred Shop, it will just randomly be under "Sort By: Name" for god knows what reason, and I also dislike that because it is blatantly changing on its own. 

Hope this gets sorted effectively come the next mainline update or at least a hotfix. 

9 hours ago, Halo said:

Fix "Sort By" Reverting itself for no reason: 

Loadout "Sort By" keeps reverting back to "By Name" when I clearly do not set it to that. 

It is always set to "Sort By: Forma Count", always has been, always will be, and I DO NOT LIKE IT WHEN IT RESETS ITSELF

I'm 100% sure no one else likes when settings are reverted for absolutely no reason when you're just going through your menu's, and didn't even log off the game. 

EDIT: This has been happening for months in the Nightwave Shop as well

I purposefully keep that thing under "Default" sorting as I've been used to it for YEARS. 

However, whenever I keep going into the Cred Shop, it will just randomly be under "Sort By: Name" for god knows what reason, and I also dislike that because it is blatantly changing on its own. 

Hope this gets sorted effectively come the next mainline update or at least a hotfix. 

I completely understand your frustration!

However it is not doing it on it's own. A while ago some big genius made an executive decision to link the sorting of some shops (first noticed between Syndicates and Cred Shop). What happens is the game tries to apply the same sorting rule across shops that do not have that setting (f.e. Sort by Rank Required in Syndicate does not have equivalent in Cred Shop) , causing it to reset to NOT default, but something else, usually Name, but not always.

It is an EXTREMELY infuriating thing, since once you fix the sorting on one place, you screw it in another, causing a constant wack a mole of adjusting sorting. I cannot fathom with what mindset was that done.... saving on database space by unifying the way they store the "Sort" value? Are those few bits worth the QoL loss across the whole game??? If that was the case, they should have first made sure the sorting options are consistent between shops, but quite frankly it is an extremely stupid idea.

That is something that has actually been happening since Zariman I think, but some updates it is worse than others. But hey, they fixed the self destructing Vallis excavators after a year+ , maybe it is time they fix this sorting nightmare too, right?

8 hours ago, Do_High_Go said:

I completely understand your frustration!

However it is not doing it on it's own. A while ago some big genius made an executive decision to link the sorting of some shops (first noticed between Syndicates and Cred Shop). What happens is the game tries to apply the same sorting rule across shops that do not have that setting (f.e. Sort by Rank Required in Syndicate does not have equivalent in Cred Shop) , causing it to reset to NOT default, but something else, usually Name, but not always.

It is an EXTREMELY infuriating thing, since once you fix the sorting on one place, you screw it in another, causing a constant wack a mole of adjusting sorting. I cannot fathom with what mindset was that done.... saving on database space by unifying the way they store the "Sort" value? Are those few bits worth the QoL loss across the whole game??? If that was the case, they should have first made sure the sorting options are consistent between shops, but quite frankly it is an extremely stupid idea.

That is something that has actually been happening since Zariman I think, but some updates it is worse than others. But hey, they fixed the self destructing Vallis excavators after a year+ , maybe it is time they fix this sorting nightmare too, right?

You're 100% right, it is ridiculously infuriating and needs to be fixed, asap.

Archived