Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When we get new update or fix ?

Methano

Question

16 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Methano said:

I'm waiting an update or fix for this bug. I'm waiting for 1 month. 

Ah, that makes sense. I'd assume that is probably one that needs the fabled cert update. I don't see how that impacts you not playing the game though.

It looks like that is one of the bugs that DE is keeping an eye on given the title change @[DE]Saskedid along with their comment. Perhaps they can give a better update beyond just keeping the status as investigating which is what it appears to be and has been for a couple of weeks now.

1 hour ago, chaotea said:

If the fix doesnt relate to the core code it might be fine. Bug fixes, ect. They havnt announced that there wont be any more updates till duvari, so bugfixs might happen, but content is likely off the table.

I'm okay with bugfix. 

On 2023-03-10 at 5:36 PM, Methano said:

I can't play this game with a serious bug I have. This means I have to wait until April? This is a long time to wait 😨

If the fix doesnt relate to the core code it might be fine. Bug fixes, ect. They havnt announced that there wont be any more updates till duvari, so bugfixs might happen, but content is likely off the table.

3 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

Ah, that makes sense. I'd assume that is probably one that needs the fabled cert update. I don't see how that impacts you not playing the game though.

It looks like that is one of the bugs that DE is keeping an eye on given the title change @[DE]Saskedid along with their comment. Perhaps he can give a better update beyond just keeping the status as investigating which is what it appears to be and has been for a couple of weeks now.

I reported this bug 1 month ago. With update Citrine's last wish. I believe it is being worked on. This bug is bothering me to play. I'm a little obsessed to this bug. I wanted to ask when we get new fix or update for this game. I don't blame anyone for this problem, but I'm a little bit angry because my vacation is over. 

2 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

March 15th is when the next prime access releases. I don't know if that contains a cert update or not but there are many bugs tat would be needing that cert updat .

Otherwise it would be Duvuiri in April that is going to be the cert update.

What type? If it is a performance related one then that would most likely be fixable right now since it would be system-based and not based on Warframe updates.

I'd post in the performance bug report with details so that people can help you.

ttps://forums.warframe.com/forum/72-performance/

I'm waiting an update or fix for this bug. I'm waiting for 1 month. 

March 15th is when the next prime access releases. I don't know if that contains a cert update or not but there are many bugs tat would be needing that cert updat .

Otherwise it would be Duvuiri in April that is going to be the cert update.

3 minutes ago, Methano said:

I can't play this game with a serious bug I have. This means I have to wait until April? This is a long time to wait 😨

What type? If it is a performance related one then that would most likely be fixable right now since it would be system-based and not based on Warframe updates.

I'd post in the performance bug report with details so that people can help you.

ttps://forums.warframe.com/forum/72-performance/

6 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Unlickly to get anything serious before aprils duvari update, as most big changes that need a code change will go through Cert.

Archived