Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe’s Next Update: The Duviri Paradox

[DE]Danielle

I just hit my 1000 day milestone for login into the game, so I'm pretty happy about that. As for anything else, I won't be touching Warframe until Duviri has a release day and is finally out next month. Why? I've honestly been playing another games, enjoying and focusing and on those for the time being.  Warframe has been my most played game so far, and so I'm a bit burned out on playing it atm.  Other games on my Steam need love too, you know. XD

Other then that, I'm still excited for Duviri and I hope it's launch will go smoothly, unlike the New War and we all know how that was. LMAO. Also, Happy 10th Anniversary to Warframe! Despite my ups and downs in the community, I have overall enjoyed my time playing the game and on here. <3 I have to give a huge thanks to a former friend of mine, who got me into the game back in 2018. Without her, I never would of been introduced into the game and it's world. I still hold onto her dearly, even tho her and I have went our own ways.

Carrier prime has a bug with the wings, the right wing is pointing inward, so it's clipping in the body , plis fix. Also let me have several doggies and cats roam in orbiter, what's wrong with you? Why limit to one four legged friend?

Edited by BIGPAPADAVID
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, BIGPAPADAVID said:

Carrier prime has a bug with the wings, the right wing is pointing inward, so it's clipping in the body , plis fix. Also let me have several doggies and cats roam in orbiter, what's wrong with you? Why limit to one four legged friend?

I have to admit that I love this idea. but if you think about how just one out of the possible number of four-legged friends and how they interact within the orbiter, it could introduce some more issues. For example: Companion pathing issues within the orbiter (especially with Tennos who have a lot of four-legged friends), visual glitches (e.i. two or more companions clipping into each other when they are roaming and/or laying down somewhere in the orbiter). And even when or if everything works perfectly, your console or computer will need to have the ability to increase the power needed to keep your game running smoothly without causing it to crash or overheat.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb -QueenUnicorn-:

We've hit 52 out of 52 loadout slots, when the 53rd warframe comes about, most likely with duviri, will the loadout slot problem be resolved?

YES please... I like to have a loadout for each unique Warframe... I even had to a point a slot that i only used for leveling Maxing loadouts. since i leveled all the Frames i have no open slots left sadly

• Like 2

Alright... alright...

First of all... CONGRATULATIONS DE this great and fantastic WARFRAME!!!

But well, as wonderful as it is, unfortunately it still plagues us with constant bugs and crashes.

Mainly crashing on open world maps and Railjack missions. It's sad and makes us wonder...:

What's going on DE? I understand they're currently divided, and busy working on Duviri... Still, at least why don't you give feedback on some solution to the problem of crashes on open maps?

I've already made several reports to technical support, obviously with no solution.

I see several reports from other players on other platforms, and you don't even give us an idea or attempt at a solution...

You don't even pay attention to us!

Talk to us, tell us if you are even aware of the problem and actually intend to solve it!

Anyway... I really want Warframe to be eternal, because it is a true work of love for us players from all platforms and from all countries.

I really love your work!

Peace.

Edited by (XBOX)Darktriderr
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, AstrayRed84 said:

YES please... I like to have a loadout for each unique Warframe... I even had to a point a slot that i only used for leveling Maxing loadouts. since i leveled all the Frames i have no open slots left sadly

I'm in the same conundrum right now, Having a loadout slot per warframe makes it so much easier to hotswap loadouts and frames depending on the missions. 

• Like 1

vor 11 Minuten schrieb -QueenUnicorn-:

I'm in the same conundrum right now, Having a loadout slot per warframe makes it so much easier to hotswap loadouts and frames depending on the missions. 

I wish i could do diffrent slots for speedva AND Slova... so i can choose what i need even between missions. like in a sortie...

• Like 1

looks great, dirfter melee and the fancy poney. but as an end-game veteran, i have some questions:

1. what about the fashion on the frames in the pool? do we get a swap option? same goes for builds?

2.what happens when we have multiple duplicate frames in our inventory? can we cycle trough them?

3. does it apply to weapons?

in my case most of my duplicates are equinox, rest of frames i only got 1-3 of each and for some i got unranked, untouched, stream drops. i enjoy mostly high lvl content and the funny numbers, but not playing as a gasoline soaked naked loki prime while doing said content.

• Like 3

В 22.03.2023 в 21:06, [DE]Danielle сказал:

Howzit Tenno! 

As mentioned in today’s Devstream #169, the Digital Extremes team is going dark as we put all our efforts into preparing for the next major chapter in Warframe: The Duviri Paradox!

What exactly does that mean? 

Starting now until the release of The Duviri Paradox in April, we will not be hotfixing or updating. 

But fret not! We will still be around, just in a more limited capacity as we shift our focus to Duviri. The team will continue to monitor for bugs and anything else that requires our attention during this dormancy period. 

Where else will you be during this time?

You can catch us on our weekly Prime Time live streams every Thursday at twitch.tv/warframe to hang out with the Community team, earn Twitch Drops, and more! Perhaps we’ll hop into Duviri on one of these Prime Times…

And stay tuned for an upcoming Reddit AMA with the development team! More information to come on date/time and what you can expect. 

Time to Celebrate 10 Years of Warframe!

Even though we won’t be shocking you with our Red Text antics for the next little while, Warframe will still be bustling with 10 Year Anniversary celebrations! Be sure to check out the official anniversary website to learn more about how you can participate (In-game Alerts, Booster Weekend, Contests, and more!): https://www.warframe.com/anniversary

Thank you, Tenno! 

See you on the other side of that particularly sticky Dormizone door that hasn't opened…yet

Thank`s for the info 🧐

• Like 1

Which could be next after Duviri Paradox? A Soulframe Update, a moludar archwings, a rework and new companions, A Nef Anyo's Corpus liches or Kingpins (unlikey Sister of Parvos/Queenpins), a Infestation, Oriokin, Sentient and/or Duviri Liches, a new necramechs, A Sentient open world and planet, a Howl of Umbra update, a s new several warframes and primes, a Big Earth, Venus, Demios rework and new animals, enemies, and more stuff update, a new upcoming Railjack mission update, oh Choices, Choices,Choices.

Edited by (PSN)Spiderman_sense2

1 hour ago, patkincs said:

I have a bad feeling about the Duviri Paradox. Maybe we don't get this update in this month, maybe we need to wait to december.......

There is no new information about this update....

Why do you need more information ? Just sit and wait if they deliver in April, if not, thats their mistake, there is ton of other games to play in between