Jump to content
Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe’s Next Update: The Duviri Paradox


[DE]Danielle
 Share

Recommended Posts

Howzit Tenno! 

As mentioned in today’s Devstream #169, the Digital Extremes team is going dark as we put all our efforts into preparing for the next major chapter in Warframe: The Duviri Paradox!

 

What exactly does that mean? 

Starting now until the release of The Duviri Paradox in April, we will not be hotfixing or updating. 

But fret not! We will still be around, just in a more limited capacity as we shift our focus to Duviri. The team will continue to monitor for bugs and anything else that requires our attention during this dormancy period. 

 

Where else will you be during this time?

You can catch us on our weekly Prime Time live streams every Thursday at twitch.tv/warframe to hang out with the Community team, earn Twitch Drops, and more! Perhaps we’ll hop into Duviri on one of these Prime Times…

And stay tuned for an upcoming Reddit AMA with the development team! More information to come on date/time and what you can expect. 

 

Time to Celebrate 10 Years of Warframe!

Even though we won’t be shocking you with our Red Text antics for the next little while, Warframe will still be bustling with 10 Year Anniversary celebrations! Be sure to check out the official anniversary website to learn more about how you can participate (In-game Alerts, Booster Weekend, Contests, and more!): https://www.warframe.com/anniversary


Thank you, Tenno! 

See you on the other side of that particularly sticky Dormizone door that hasn't opened…yet
 

  • Like 32
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was *really* hoping controllers on PC would be fixed before Duviri Paradox, we've been dealing with this since December 2021.
Please DE, look into this, can it be fixed for Duviri update?

 

Edited by oceano4
  • Like 15
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, iPathos said:

Looking forward to a breath of fresh air in terms of available time sinks, those new incarnon adapters have me super hyped even with a weekly limit.

First time hearing about that.

 

Man having a weekly limit is going to suck. :( Hopefully it is more like a foundry weekly limit where you can stockpile vs. a Kahl weekly limit where you are hard locked out of any progress. 

And having to be more than one adapter per week because 30 weeks is going to be a long time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, XHADgaming said:

First time hearing about that.

 

Man having a weekly limit is going to suck. :( Hopefully it is more like a foundry weekly limit where you can stockpile vs. a Kahl weekly limit where you are hard locked out of any progress. 

And having to be more than one adapter per week because 30 weeks is going to be a long time. 

From memory I've heard it's going to be limited to two per week but I cannot comment on the full veracity of the statement - nor am I sure enough to comment on how the limitations will be implemented. It's more that I have several older weapons that I still enjoy breaking out every so often, so it will be encouraging to have yet another reason to bring em back out.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Howzit Tenno! 

As mentioned in today’s Devstream #169, the Digital Extremes team is going dark as we put all our efforts into preparing for the next major chapter in Warframe: The Duviri Paradox!

 

What exactly does that mean? 

Starting now until the release of The Duviri Paradox in April, we will not be hotfixing or updating. 

But fret not! We will still be around, just in a more limited capacity as we shift our focus to Duviri. The team will continue to monitor for bugs and anything else that requires our attention during this dormancy period.

Hope the inability to Cast abilities mid AirGlide gets fixed, it affects gameplay fluidity too much.

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, iPathos said:

From memory I've heard it's going to be limited to two per week but I cannot comment on the full veracity of the statement - nor am I sure enough to comment on how the limitations will be implemented. It's more that I have several older weapons that I still enjoy breaking out every so often, so it will be encouraging to have yet another reason to bring em back out.

Yep, the 2 adapters per week sounds sounds about right for being balanced. 15 weeks seems a lot more manageable than 30 weeks.

 

Just have to hope that the acquisition and uses is fair.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Waeleto said:

Really manifesting the stalker to become a FULLY playable warframe with this
hopefully we also get teshin's dual dax nikanas as a warframe useable weapons like we did we the nataruk ?

According to PC Gamer, all 5 Drifter melee weapons will be available for Warframes

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

 

 

What exactly does that mean? 

Starting now until the release of The Duviri Paradox in April, we will not be hotfixing or updating. 

But fret not! We will still be around, just in a more limited capacity as we shift our focus to Duviri. The team will continue to monitor for bugs and anything else that requires our attention during this dormancy period. 
 



Can you fix this please before you move away from hotfixes? it has been a month now and is crushing to a lot of frames especially zephyr.
 

 

Edited by wizardeiges
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, XHADgaming said:

Yep, the 2 adapters per week sounds sounds about right for being balanced. 15 weeks seems a lot more manageable than 30 weeks.

 

Just have to hope that the acquisition and uses is fair.

If you include variants it will be 27 weeks with the assumption of no RNG involved in your "5 possible choices for the week" screen. If there is randomization in your choice it will be years before you complete the system.

It took us like 6 months to get a high % Tenet Ferrox from Ergo Glast, and that rotates every 4 days.

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:



Can you fix this please before you move away from hotfixes? it has been a month now and is crushing to a lot of frames especially zephyr.
 

 

In the post you linked there's a comment, leading to a link, where it's explained that this requires a cert update. So they have to move away from hotfixes to get rid of this issue.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Merrcenary said:

cool, no hotfix for ability casting while aim gliding for a whole month (or even longer)🤙

This one can't be hotfixed. Requires a code change, which requires a certification process on all the platforms the game's on, which means we'd only see a fix on a mainline update anyway. They mention it here:

that bug's driving me nuts too, but they ain't ignoring it. Hoping we see a fix for it with Duviri.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...