Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So no companions in duviri.

AreeSoothsayer

42 minutes ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

how you guys keep a kavat or kubrow alive for 10 seconds is beyond me.

the only pet i managed to use are Vulpaphylas, and these look ugly, too ugly to use.

Just take the buff # at the end and increase it by 10%, that's how much armor was added to my pup.

13 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

how you guys keep a kavat or kubrow alive for 10 seconds is beyond me.

the only pet i managed to use are Vulpaphylas, and these look ugly, too ugly to use.

Passive: WF Vitality + Link Health                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Arcane Pulse without Vacuum

Active:  Pack Leader or Master´s Summons or Vazarin school                      

13 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Just take the buff # at the end and increase it by 10%, that's how much armor was added to my pup.

12 minutes ago, (PSN)Onder6099 said:

Passive: WF Vitality + Link Health                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Arcane Pulse without Vacuum

Active:  Pack Leader or Master´s Summons or Vazarin school                      

Here's the thing, my most used Warframes have armor below 200-250, Like Xaku for example, and average to above average health.

my pets won't be strong enough, especially that they do their own thing, at least sentinels are stuck with me all the time and won't get lost by a melee unit or a heavy gunner.

4 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Here's the thing, my most used Warframes have armor below 200-250, Like Xaku for example, and average to above average health.

my pets won't be strong enough, especially that they do their own thing, at least sentinels are stuck with me all the time and won't get lost by a melee unit or a heavy gunner.

I think the stand alone mods need some buffing. For those with stat weak frames who want some solid pets by their side. The basic stats of the companions are good for low level areas but there's not a steel path level of buffing going on for the stand alone mods.

Which just gave me an idea that I would put inh fan concepts.

On 2023-04-20 at 7:33 PM, AreeSoothsayer said:

Then you're not doing it right.

If every companion had a method to revive, I'd use more than just a Vulaphila? Vulapaphiloa? The damn thing you talk to SON for. It's immortal and it holds my vaccum. I think all these bandaid mods for pets just clog up everything, they need to clear out trash mods and make a global link for HP/Armor, give all the pets, vaccum/Vaccum collar, make a way to revive companion, even if it has a timer. Moas/Corpus

Dogs/Kubrow/Cats/Vulphaphiloi --- The only thing I use is Vulpa, I love my cat, but it's too squishy. 

Archived