The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 11.0.3: Hotter Than Ruk’S Guns!

[DE]Rebecca

You're making a lot of assumptions about me, my experience and what's really going on. it's didn't take more than 1 hour to see just how easy they're were making this game. I didn't get slammed into the ground. I do think they're unprofessional and they are taking peoples money, whilst producing shoddy work under the pretence of a beta.

I have not played it since, and feel no compelling need to do so, more fool you for defending them. You implied I have no common sense...but I've a lot more than you give me credit for. You carry on with all the others enjoying such shoddy work, you obviously lack the common sense to see what's happening. Me I left a while ago.

If you "left a while ago" why do you care enough to keep posting on the forums? 

Nice update so far. Really like the new damage system because now most of the weapons are viable again. Don't think it's too complicated... just completely different from the stuff before. Refreshing.

I hope you can fix all those bugs introduced soon. Btw... when will there be a fix for the bug of not receiving the new mods (e.g. Rupture) at the end of the mission? Really annoying.

Edited by Zeranov

Valkyr will now become usless when using her ultimate just floats arout unable to use melee or mouse buttons

Also Void missions have become very buggy after update doors open to white walls you can still walk through to get to treasure room but turrets don't activate ands some locker rooms are completly empty

Something in-game needs 100% fix, when i see a dead enemy i shooting at it and its losing life, i can see #numbers on a dead enemies when i shooting a dead enemy.

I don't really know of it is a bug numbers on a dead enemies when shooting it.

Oh btw, i can't melee attack "E" when i push and push and push E button it goes well and when an enemy or a infested ancient hit me, i can't hit. I do pushing E button but i can't hit. No hard feelings.

ForZel

Two things i noticed,There seems to be no building noise when i begin to make things in the foundry also it may be just me but i experienced major FPS lag when i had one of the new element combos on my galatine and my hikous. like i said myabe its just me, but yeah that no build noise... its just unsettling not to hear it when i build stuff. But other than that great job DE! :3

EDIT: Also if i read my warframe start up screen correctly it said wall running no longer requires stamina, I just went in a game and did a wall run, 3 actually, and it still costed stamina.

I get it too, random massive lag. I'm not sure what's causing it but fps goes from 100+ to 12 for a few seconds. 

Edit: Btw, how do you repair your extractors?

Edited by Bloodywing

Meh, ANOTHER Stalker Buff?

Don't you think he's overpowered enough already? He already one-shots just about anybody and is nearly impossible to kill...

At this point you should just have the lights flicker and you insta-die without having to wait for him to spawn so I can hurry up and use my revive and get on with the game.

"tee hee I'm the stalker! let my through my despair at the ground and watch it change direction to one shot this level 30 rhino with shield, health, and iron skin maxed *dispel* woooooooops no more iron skin! LEL rhino, yew ded."

Edited by Miracl3

"tee hee I'm the stalker! let my through my despair at the ground and watch it change direction to one shot this level 30 rhino with shield, health, and iron skin maxed *dispel* woooooooops no more iron skin! LEL rhino, yew ded."

It's gotten to the point where I just quit the mission if Stalker shows up while I'm playing solo. There's nothing fun about it.

Wait...

Has anyone been able to scan the stalker? What does the Codex say about him?

It's gotten to the point where I just quit the mission if Stalker shows up while I'm playing solo. There's nothing fun about it.

Wait...

Has anyone been able to scan the stalker? What does the Codex say about him?

ITS OVER 9000! 

In all seriousness i saw someone take a scan of him and it said something about: 450hp, 200 shield and 50 armor, but thats about it.

Thank you for the Fixes!

Poor Torid, who suffers from Update Anxiety now due to the numerous times Updates broke it by now, still needs some love.

The Gas Cloud does not cause any Procs at all (or at least there are no Proc Symbols showing up).

So, I have no captures folder in my Warframe folder, and even resorted to scanning my hard-drive looking for it. Nadda. I'd like to make some desktops, but the only means I have for taking screenshots is Steam Overlay and Raptr. I'd really like to be able save UI-free captures. Anyone else having this problem?