Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When will two handed nikana have another stances?

Rixuel

22 minutes ago, Artekkor said:

We haven't had a new melee stance in a long while. Shame, many weapons could use some new ones.

I'm still waiting for a proper spear-style stabbing stance for polearms.

The problem is most polearms are slashing as opposed to stabbing... 

But yeah where is stabby stabby?

37 minutes ago, Rixuel said:

Since the release of the first two handed nikana, we only have 1 stance for it.

When will we have 1 or 2+ more stances for it?

When assault saws, 2h scythes, blade and whip, dual Nikanas, and rapiers get a second one....

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

The problem is most polearms are slashing as opposed to stabbing... 

But yeah where is stabby stabby?

When assault saws, 2h scythes, blade and whip, dual Nikanas, and rapiers get a second one....

Dual Nikana, lol?  I mean sure, why not.  But I'll be so irked if the weapon class that came out a month ago gets a second stance before Rapiers and Blade Whips.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Tiltskillet said:

Dual Nikana, lol?  I mean sure, why not.  But I'll be so irked if the weapon class that came out a month ago gets a second stance before Rapiers and Blade Whips.

I mean, katanas are de's most popular melee weapon. I wouldn't be surprised if dual Nikanas became popular after they add a 30%cc dual Nikana and de adds a second stance.

3 hours ago, Rixuel said:

Since the release of the first two handed nikana, we only have 1 stance for it.

Nunchaku, Rapiers, Blade & Whips, Heavy Scythes and Assault Saws are alos in the same boat.

3 hours ago, Artekkor said:

I'm waiting for a polearm that isn't polarized for Shimmering blight. Twirling spire is a more fun stance for me, even if it's not as fast or powerful, but every damn polearm wants Shimmering Blight, as if it's the only stance. and yes, I know Stance Forma is a thing but that's a Band-Aid and we all know it.

• Like 5

On 2023-05-31 at 1:22 PM, Artekkor said:

We haven't had a new melee stance in a long while. Shame, many weapons could use some new ones.

A stab focused stance would be awful. All single target focused with now sweeping attacks wouldn’t be worth it.

On 2023-06-01 at 2:10 AM, TeaHands said:

Hopefully when Blade & Whip also get a new stance. One day.

Prayer GIF

i am actually disappointed that defiled snapdragon doesn't make me feel like I'm actually using a kusarigama. it's more like I'm swinging around a sword that just happens to have a cord.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Skoomaseller said:

i am actually disappointed that defiled snapdragon doesn't make me feel like I'm actually using a kusarigama. it's more like I'm swinging around a sword that just happens to have a cord.

I agree. I still enjoy the weapons and stance. But it could really afford more spinning and whipping with both ends of the weapon.

Ninja Gaiden 2 imo has the best feeling Kusari-Gama melee and I haven't found a game that matched or surpassed it.

• Like 1

No one knows for certain, but I know DE Reb is a fan of a few two handed Nikana. Look tinfoil hat time, but is it really that unreasonable to think that Reb secretly plotted within the walls of DE so she may finally take over, finally release the Prisma Lenz, introduce a system that powers up some of her other favourite old classic weapons via Incarnon? Conspiracy? Or do all roads lead to Tennocon 2023, where the latter half of the main show will be in in depth look at a new two handed Nikana stance, Pennant Prime, Incarnon Pennant, and a new Warframe, that is 3 Pennants tied together, that shoots Pennants from their eyes. 

Only time will tell! 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

No one knows for certain, but I know DE Reb is a fan of a few two handed Nikana. Look tinfoil hat time, but is it really that unreasonable to think that Reb secretly plotted within the walls of DE so she may finally take over, finally release the Prisma Lenz, introduce a system that powers up some of her other favourite old classic weapons via Incarnon? Conspiracy? Or do all roads lead to Tennocon 2023, where the latter half of the main show will be in in depth look at a new two handed Nikana stance, Pennant Prime, Incarnon Pennant, and a new Warframe, that is 3 Pennants tied together, that shoots Pennants from their eyes. 

Only time will tell! 

she's fighting for us lol

• Like 3

• 4 months later...
On 2023-06-02 at 5:47 AM, TeaHands said:

I agree. I still enjoy the weapons and stance. But it could really afford more spinning and whipping with both ends of the weapon.

Ninja Gaiden 2 imo has the best feeling Kusari-Gama melee and I haven't found a game that matched or surpassed it.

On god bro. Chain weapons need more rep with their unique flow of fighting style. Ninja Gaiden is a perfect example. I personally need a gama myself for my frame. Same as dual nunchucks and the chain blades Kai would use from Kung Fu Panda 3. Those would be sick nglkai_the_collector__powers_and_abilities_Something like this where the chain is connected to the waste and you swing them around while it sparks off the ground as a walking animation. This would be a unique weapon like the dual scythe when the Zariman update dropped or the ghoulsaw. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Stances are issue! Many weapons are basically unusable cause of their bad stances. Many have amazing designs and great stats to make breathtaking (literally) but then it has a bad stance.... Azothane is cool as F### but can't be used cause of the stance. Rapiers, Blade and whips like new dorrclave it's so cool BUT NO CAN DO!! 

Talk about immersion breakers here is about running styles. Only 1 running style in 10 years of game (Titania prime and wisp not included) but like Grendel could use more Grineer ghoul like running, female frames well more feminine style, OH yes Voruna 4rth ability where she prowles like a beast in here 4rs but normal running style( not even like what Valkyr has with hysteria, pls add more! I'll buy!) 

On 2023-10-25 at 11:34 PM, (XBOX)BittySquirrel98 said:

On god bro. Chain weapons need more rep with their unique flow of fighting style. Ninja Gaiden is a perfect example. I personally need a gama myself for my frame. Same as dual nunchucks and the chain blades Kai would use from Kung Fu Panda 3. Those would be sick nglkai_the_collector__powers_and_abilities_Something like this where the chain is connected to the waist and you swing them around while it sparks off the ground as a walking animation. This would be a unique weapon like the dual scythe when the Zariman update dropped or the ghoulsaw. 

that'd be so cool. now I REALLY want a "proper" kusarigama stance.

• Like 1