Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops: 10 Year Anniversary Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

image.png

Tenno!

As we continue to celebrate 10 Years of Warframe, get ready for our 10-Year Anniversary Twitch Drops Campaign!

Tune into the Warframe Twitch Directory from July 1st at 9am ET until July 22nd at 9am ET to earn unique 10-year-themed drops. Each week will have a new directory-wide campaign with new rewards, featuring favourite characters from Warframe's history. 

Weekly Twitch Drops Campaigns:image.png

Week 1 - Chatty Ordis Campaign 

Drop Duration: Starting July 1st at 9am ET until July 8th at 8:59am ET)

Drop Acquistion: Each Drop is received after 1 Hour of watch time. Earning one Drop unlocks access to the next one in the campaign, for a total of 3 hours to earn all rewards!

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop 1 - Chatty Ordis Community Glyph
    • (1 hour total watch time) 
  • Drop 2 - Ordis Reified Statue
    • (2 hours total watch time)
  • Drop 3 - Forma
    • (3 hours total watch time)

image.png

Week 2 - The First Five Campaign 

Drop Duration: Starting July 8th at 9am ET until July 15th at 8:59am ET)

Drop Acquistion: Each Drop is received after 1 Hour of watch time. Earning one Drop unlocks access to the next one in the campaign, for a total of 3 hours to earn all rewards!

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop 1 - The First Five Community Display
  • Drop 2 - First Five Noggle Grab Bag (Lotus, Tyl Regor, Vor, Alad V, Konzu)
  • Drop 3 - Riven Cipher

image.png

Week 3 - The Last Five Campaign 

Drop Duration: Starting July 15th at 9am ET until July 22nd at 8:59am ET)

Campaign Rewards:

• Drop 1 - The Last Five Community Display
  • Drop 2 - Worm Floof Grab Bag (Fass or Vome Floof)
  • Drop 3 - Amp Arcane Adapter

image.png

How to Earn Twitch Drops:

• Watch any stream in the Warframe Directory for one hour!
  • Tiered rewards will drop based on watch time. Each Drop = 1hr of watch time. Watch for 3hrs total to get all rewards for that week.

Ensure that you claim each Drop in a timely manner so that you can earn progress towards your next rewards. If you have an unclaimed Drop, your watch time will not contribute towards other Drops. You can claim your Drop via Twitch's Sidebar or the Inventory page.

Community Artists

Each week features an art piece that was masterfully crafted by a community artist in the Warframe community:

Chatty Ordis Community Glyph, by the brilliant Searyn!

image.png

The First Five Community Display, by the spectacular RoyalPrat!

image.png

The Last Five Community Display, by the amazing DasterCreations!

image.png

You will also find these pieces in the in-game market as a part of our 10-Year Anniversary Community Art Pack, live on July 1st at 9am ET!

========

Of course, if you wish to join in the celebrations and offer your community these wonderful Drops, Streamers should ensure they do the following to activate Twitch Drops on their channels before they start their streams:

• Stream to the Warframe Directory on Twitch
  • Have their Twitch and Warframe accounts properly linked
  • Enable Drops in their Creator Dashboard on Twitch, found in the Viewer Rewards sub-category

If you’re having issues getting your Drops, make sure your accounts are properly linked at warframe.com/user. Should you not see your Twitch Account listed, or should you have multiple Warframe accounts linked to the same Twitch, issues in Drop distribution may occur. We suggest unlinking all accounts and relinking to your intended accounts to fix!

Happy 10 Years of Warframe to all!
:community:

• Like 29

I'm happy to be a part of that as a player. I'm happy that Warframe is still evolving.

By the way, can we expect anniversary player statistics like in earlier years?

Edited by MrAirU
  • Like 4

In all of my years of gaming, Warframe has one of the best communities that I've had the privilege of being a part of. First awakened day one on Xbox back in September 2014, I have experienced many of Warframes developments and what a journey it has been so far. Congratulations on 10 amazing years of hard work, passion and love for not only the game but us in your community. I am so excited to see how the Warframe journey develops in its next chapter! 

Edited by (XBOX)PNx VecToRx
typo
  • Like 2

18 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Just to ask, when is the Tennocon art panel contest starting? I wanted to enter the tenno con art panel contest, I misted it last year coz I didn`t see any announcements for it but I want to enter it this year like I did back in 2020. 

Wow, time flies! I still remember getting my GM Founder back at the tail-end of Beta and now we're here celebrating the 10 year Anniversary. 😜

Still a shame that I was never able to get those Lotus figurines that DE Rebecca has in her Orbiter; but I guess they were made specifically for her? Ah well, at least I have my Noggles and posters. 😅

On 2023-06-29 at 2:22 AM, LoopStricken said:

So whatever happened to the Dex Kronen from the promo images?

Edit: Oh it's a Twitch thing. Disappointing.

Wait I'm confused they giving away a Dex Kronen?

I watched for an hour and received the Chatty Ordis Community Glyph, but drops have stopped after that first one for me.  When I go to Twitch inventory, all three drops shows as checked off instead of just the one, and in my in-game inventory and in the mails I can confirm I've only received the one drop.  Possibly a bug/error on Twitch's part.

EDIT:  I kept watching past the one hour mentioned before and the drops came normally, despite not showing a drops countdown any more on the site, so the UI was misleading but I still got my rewards.

Edited by ArcusVeles

I got all drops on twitch but recieved none of them ingame and yes unlinked and relinked my acount then logged out and back in just to make sure and nothing... (just got them in so it takes around 2 hours after getting them all to get them from twitch for me anyways) hope you all get em sooner. 

Edited by sarathyn

On 2023-07-02 at 7:21 AM, Jivy said:

Wait I'm confused they giving away a Dex Kronen?

There's a Kronen featured in the ten-year image, I assumed it was a Dex Kronen but there's a Twitch skin instead.

Recall: Ten-Zero
edit: although the Twitch skin looks different too, so maybe there's still hope.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0YPaS6WIAAIhn3?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by LoopStricken
  • Like 1

On 2023-07-06 at 8:59 AM, LoopStricken said:

There's a Kronen featured in the ten-year image, I assumed it was a Dex Kronen but there's a Twitch skin instead.

Recall: Ten-Zero
edit: although the Twitch skin looks different too, so maybe there's still hope.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0YPaS6WIAAIhn3?format=jpg&name=large

Could have been first meant as one and they changed their mind because Kronen prime exist and people would be salting over it. There's so many things that looks beautiful and they'd be better off a skin or have a skin alternative for 'em so like: You win some, you loose some.

On 2023-06-28 at 11:01 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

Drops used to be 30 mins apart, then 45 mins, now a whole hour?
Oh, I have to watch each previous hour to get the "next" and "best" thing?
Now I'm glad I'm losing interest in these time traps.
There is no reason in you wanting more and more of my time.
Money, sure, you're a business, but my time? 3 hours, for a useless souvenir?

Spoiler

Do you like haiku?

Here are some haiku for you.

Read and think and know.

It is now getting,

really annoying so why,

does it matter so?

Feel sympathy,

like you get just one hour,

every week to play!

Business, work and jobs,

now more important even,

a myriad so.

Days without some fun,

is it really important,

just for some more time?

An stressful going,

arm yourself with some knowledge,

of our busy lives.

The people crushed and,

devil may cry more increase,

trying for more gold.

To please it's ego,

distract them with yourself so,

us who fall away.

From our selflessness,

God's blessing falls upon us,

appointing them more.

~

Edited by General_Durandal
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, General_Durandal said:

Drops used to be 30 mins apart, then 45 mins, now a whole hour?
Oh, I have to watch each previous hour to get the "next" and "best" thing?
Now I'm glad I'm losing interest in these time traps.
There is no reason in you wanting more and more of my time.
Money, sure, you're a business, but my time? 3 hours, for a useless souvenir?

It's not that deep bruv. Just open a random streamer from the Warframe Twitch directory and let it run in the back, then go about your day. You don't have to "watch" anything. If you happen to remember and perhaps have few seconds to spare, claim, let the stream continue, then go about your day once again. Stop gatekeeping your own time from yourself!

But if you generally don't like the drops, then just wait for a new week with drops that you think is worth "your time". Simple.

• Like 3