Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbra @ Teshin

Psianide73

3 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Wish it had some more uses

What like a big Sculpture in the orbiter, yes that would look cool and spin as well.

(dream bit) If DE could code it so it shined brighter with a halo the week Teshin has one or any alerts that come active would be cool as well, but impracticable.

Mines was already spent before I got it, for a dedicated mod on a frame it gives me the freedom to add more mods.

12 minutes ago, ReddyDisco said:

It's that time again, time to turn 150 se into a special forma that i'll never use.

Maybe one day if DE allows trading of them you'll be an Umbralaire tycoon.

6 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

i would prefer 2 umbra formas but i have to spend 150 steel essence for both together

At the moment I'd love two of them or more for different projects I'm working on, 300 SE is petty cash imo if you play Steel Path regularly or just do the Alerts now and then.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:

If only I had a way to realistically farm steel essence, I might be able to afford the Umbra Forma... DE really needs to add alternative obtainment methods, or put it in the market.

I don't farm it, all I do is just play the SP mode and Alerts now and then, it soon starts to build up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I don't farm it, all I do is just play the SP mode and Alerts now and then, it soon starts to build up.

Yeah I mean, 150 steel essence over 2 months is average 2.5 a day. A couple hours once a week and it's no problem. I haven't specifically TRIED to farm steel essence for over a year and I usually get a couple hundred a month just from the few bits here and there that I do...

• Like 1

Perfect timing for the rotation since my Wisp Prime will be ready this week and I needed an additional Umbra for her.

6 hours ago, Hexerin said:

If only I had a way to realistically farm steel essence, I might be able to afford the Umbra Forma... DE really needs to add alternative obtainment methods, or put it in the market.

You dont need more than alerts really. 6 days of alerts = 150 essence. So if you do them all each week you always go plus even if you pick up every weekly offering, including the totally pointless ones. And if clearing SP solo is the problem the alerts will mostly have you end up in a full group anyways.