Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Dullahan Mask and Dog Days Ephemera Removal - Nov 1 @ 3pm ET

[DE]Taylor

Tenno,

Halloween is a day of candy and fright, but November 1st is the day of pumpkin smashing. The Dullahan Mask and Dog Days Ephemera will be removed from player inventories on Wednesday, November 1st at 3pm ET. You still have time to get your final Halloween Capturas in before heads and inner tubes are popped! 

I will update here once the script is complete!

🦇

• Like 8

So glad I didn't grind for both dog days ephemeras just to lose them.  If the tube is going away I'd assume the fish ephemera is as well, just after the Hydroid rework for whom it's perfect.  Removing cosmetic options people spent time getting for no reason other than "seasonal" is nonsense.  

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, (PSN)nobodie999 said:

So glad I didn't grind for both dog days ephemeras just to lose them.  If the tube is going away I'd assume the fish ephemera is as well, just after the Hydroid rework for whom it's perfect.  Removing cosmetic options people spent time getting for no reason other than "seasonal" is nonsense.  

The Dullahan helmet and Dog days ephemera both costed 1 credit and 1 nakak pearl respectively because of their temporary nature. The 'Soaker' ephemera is the fish one you're referring to and i don't believe thats a temporary one since it costed more than a few hundred pearls iirc. They also did not explicitly mention that the soaker ephemera was leaving. 

Edited by Kellurin
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, (PSN)nobodie999 said:

They only remove the "free" (1 Credit / Pearl) cosmetics. Just like you'll keep the Nyctalus and Naberus Ephemeras from Sister, but not the Dullahan Mask.

Edited by Malkavon
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Kellurin said:

The Dullahan helmet and Dog days ephemera both costed 1 credit and 1 nakak pearl respectively because of their temporary nature. The 'Soaker' ephemera is the fish one you're referring to and i don't believe thats a temporary one since it costed more than a few hundred pearls iirc. They also did not explicitly mention that the soaker ephemera was leaving. 

Yup. Fishies definitely stay. Been using mine for most of the past year. :P

It's just odd that they are okay to keep, while the pumpkin mask for some reason is considered too seasonal. *shrug*

• Like 5

I def get having seasonal cosmetics but I do wish there was a plat way to have them year round for those that want them. 1 cred if you are just wanting to be spooky for halloween and 100p if you want to be spooky the night before christmas :l just sayin. also 

8 minutes ago, (PSN)Jaegerbomberman7 said:

I still have like 100 of the pearls in inventory. Make them sellable! And if you're just doing away with the mask and ephemera, you should just let them dissolve away over the course of a 12 hour period! Beginning at noon and ending at midnight tomorrow, Halloween! Do something interesting with it at least!

^ you can buy the weapon pieces and sell them so there is a way to get rid of extra pearls... =) also the scenes are only available now and rise up in price quickly over the year as people cant get them until the event.

there are other things that we cannot get rid of in our inventories though like built parts of kitguns/zaws that didn't get used or even some captura scenes.... ( deck 12 i think i one and many others ). I wish I could completely clean my inventory of things like that but who knows it that will ever even get looked at =(

• Like 2

I know everyone at DE is really busy, But I would love to see permanent earnable aesthetics from seasonal events. Want that mask, ears, ephemera, for the event only - 1 credit. Want it for Keeps? Start practicing those Aim Glides. . . 

😎💋   

• Like 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

November 1st is the day of pumpkin smashing. The Dullahan Mask and Dog Days Ephemera will be removed from player inventories

This is why i never bothered to buy them and stopped long ago buying the Bunny ears and other seasonal event stuff.

5 hours ago, Lite_Sanders said:

May we have them as commemorative decorations for the orbiter?

Would love having the Orange float as decoration, i can imagine a bunch of things to make with them.

5 hours ago, CosoMalvadoNG said:

Because DE doesn't want to do new things at every seasonal event?

When they already do?

Every year now they have been making a bunch of glyphs and other cosmetics for Frames.

There are also features they implemented years ago that they have never used again, 2013's Halloween had Grineers with Pumpkin heads and Rollers as Pumpkins that jumped into players.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, (PSN)nobodie999 said:

You do keep the fishy Soaker Ephemera. That is permanent. 

• Like 1