Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Abyss of Dagath: Hotfix 34.0.7

[DE]Danielle

Cordon (Nautilus) + Manifold doesn‘t proc anymore the weapon status effects.

On the Dagath Update and the first days after it worked perfectly fine.

With one of the Hotfixes it only uses the cooldown part of Manifold.

I want my priming „pocket larva“ back :(

Edited by fanaticma

29 minutes ago, fanaticma said:

Cordon (Nautilus) + Manifold doesn‘t proc anymore the weapon status effects.

On the Dagath Update and the first days after it worked perfectly fine.

With one of the Hotfixes it only uses the cooldown part of Manifold.

I want my priming „pocket larva“ back :(

It never did for me... and I'm pretty sure I tried Nautilus day 1 as well.  

To begin with, Cordon doesn't apply any status or damage to spread something with Manifold.  If it did, nobody would have even bother trying Diriga.. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

It's the Trumna regular fire explosion, not the grenade.  Although there are some other examples on the list that are hilarious to imagine with working multishot.

Oh. Well, point stands. Hits like a freight train in either mode.

Still, hope it gets fixed soon.

• Like 1

Could you look at the "Melee with Fire Weapon Input" toggle?
The currently working method is too fiddly, because when using quick melee, I end up accidentally using melee when I actually wanted to shoot, so that's a no-go for me.

A solution would be, to set another toggle / let the actual toggle be modified, which only activates, when you hold ALT to get the melee weapon right into your hands 'without a firearm in hand'.

• Like 7

7 hours ago, NuclearDeath said:

The currently working method is too fiddly, because when using quick melee, I end up accidentally using melee when I actually wanted to shoot, so that's a no-go for me.

A solution would be, to set another toggle / let the actual toggle be modified, which only activates, when you hold ALT to get the melee weapon right into your hands 'without a firearm in hand'.

That would need its own separate toggle, but god all my yes.

Duplex bond's spawn animation is causing all kinds of hell for player FPS, tanks it to the point of the game stalling out and crashing.  

Edit. It's that prime collar for Kubrow that's causing it with duplex bond

Edited by Alanthier
Addition
  • Like 1

On 2023-11-02 at 11:54 AM, Kirost said:

DE please look into fixing operator perma voidblast bug. Literally can't play anything involving the operator due to how often I encounter it.

Apparently its not just Operators that experience this, its drifters too. Probably has something to do with a mechanic they forgot to remove.

On 2023-11-05 at 4:24 PM, LemonsHQ said:

Apparently its not just Operators that experience this, its drifters too. Probably has something to do with a mechanic they forgot to remove.

Yup. I'm experiencing not being able to hold E to melee after using abilities like Voruna's 2nd. I just attack once. I'll also sometimes keep attacking even when not holding E. 

On 2023-11-03 at 12:57 PM, NuclearDeath said:

Feel free to drop in on my thread over in the feedback forum on this topic. Melee & Firearms triggers have been on our want-list for over a year and a half now.