Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Soulframe. Everyone is really waiting

Dertolobluk

You have done a great and good job with Warframe. You were going through hard times when no one believed in you. As a result, this is our favorite game and the universe.❤️
We are very excited about the announcement of a new -frame game. We really want you to share your developments with us and show us what you have already achieved. We believe in you!🌟 You have a very close connection with the players, do not lose it. (I'm sorry if the text is strange, I wrote in the translator😅)

P.S. Personally from myself, I really want an interesting pvp system😋

• Like 2

Looking forward to all sorts of crossover easter eggs (and potential intertwining of the worlds, perhaps…?). Definitely curious as to how Soulframe will be based on the writing and worldbuilding I saw in the demo, and if they gave us as much control over how our fights can play out as Warframe does, I wouldn’t be complaining

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

Not everyone if there are no guns in the game. Just sayin’…

And I doubt Warframe is appealing to anyone expecting any sort of in-depth melee combat. Warframe melee is awful. Soulframe could be a way to start fresh and actually do something right (unlike Duviri)

1 minute ago, Pakaku said:

And I doubt Warframe is appealing to anyone expecting any sort of in-depth melee combat. Warframe melee is awful. Soulframe could be a way to start fresh and actually do something right (unlike Duviri)

More power to melee and I hope it’s successful, but my point was that not everyone likes melee or fantasy type games. I prefer sci-fi games with goofy guns.

1 hour ago, MutoManiac said:

More power to melee and I hope it’s successful, but my point was that not everyone likes melee or fantasy type games. I prefer sci-fi games with goofy guns.

I'm waiting to see how it goes, I've played those styles and would like to see how Soulframe turns out.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dertolobluk:

You have done a great and good job with Warframe. You were going through hard times when no one believed in you. As a result, this is our favorite game and the universe.❤️
We are very excited about the announcement of a new -frame game. We really want you to share your developments with us and show us what you have already achieved. We believe in you!🌟 You have a very close connection with the players, do not lose it. (I'm sorry if the text is strange, I wrote in the translator😅)

P.S. Personally from myself, I really want an interesting pvp system😋

" We really want you to"

What?????????????????????????????? do you think you all players or what????????????
speak for yourself! Because I definitely won't work as a psychiatrist for free.

what I see in the videos is very bad and very boring. Even in Warframe they tried to create this super boring content. That was an extreme bad and hardly anyone wants to play that.
But if they constantly ignore feedback from the players, that's what happens.
Apparently they can no longer avoid the abyss because the money has been invested.

• Like 1

meh, I suppose I'll give it a try when it's released, but I'm not expecting it to be something I'll put as much investment into as Warframe. to me it still just looks like "if Duviri was a whole game with an even weirder art style". it also didn't help that I saw a bunch of recycled animations in the last gameplay demo, I feel like if you're gonna make a whole new game, you should go all in and put in the effort to distinguish it from other titles. crossover items are fine, I'm sure they'll offer an Excalibur skin and/or a Skana melee weapon at some point, but to me, using the same animations as your previous title shows a degree of laziness, even if it is cost-effective to do so.

• Like 1