Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Website is broken for Firefox users

Munthrek

3 hours ago, Munthrek said:

When using Firefox all images are all stack on top of each other, Hade to use Microsoft edge to see correctly.

same, and it's also broken on Google Chrome. sadly there's no specific support for the website, which is a bit silly, since I don't even know if DE are aware of this issue to begin fixing it.

of course, a couple of days ago it decides *now* it wants to auto-logout, when the login page doesn't work. ended up making so many mistakes I got a 24-hour IP lockout, and had to go through the in-game version of the website AND microsoft edge, which I'm using now, to log back in. it's been a whole lot of kerfuffle with (very slow) computers, which is something I really hate.

I hope they fix it soon.

26 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

same, and it's also broken on Google Chrome. sadly there's no specific support for the website, which is a bit silly, since I don't even know if DE are aware of this issue to begin fixing it.

of course, a couple of days ago it decides *now* it wants to auto-logout, when the login page doesn't work. ended up making so many mistakes I got a 24-hour IP lockout, and had to go through the in-game version of the website AND microsoft edge, which I'm using now, to log back in. it's been a whole lot of kerfuffle with (very slow) computers, which is something I really hate.

I hope they fix it soon.

There's nothing for them to fix, as the website works just fine. This is a user-end issue, and thus ya'll have to take the usual troubleshooting steps yourselves. Try starting with the basic first step, CTRL+F5. If that's not enough, do some research on basic web browser troubleshooting.

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

There's nothing for them to fix, as the website works just fine. This is a user-end issue, and thus ya'll have to take the usual troubleshooting steps yourselves. Try starting with the basic first step, CTRL+F5. If that's not enough, do some research on basic web browser troubleshooting.

It’s on their end, which is now fixed. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, MutoManiac said:

It’s on their end, which is now fixed. 

Congrats, one of any of a number of things wrong on your end has been corrected, either by your influence or as part of its natural cycle.

It still wasn't an issue on their end, because the website never stopped working.

Just now, Hexerin said:

Congrats, one of any of a number of things wrong on your end has been corrected, either by your influence or as part of its natural cycle.

It still wasn't an issue on their end, because the website never stopped working.

It was a web design issue, someone probably forgot to check compatibility with all apps and devices or something as simple as a faulty CSS entry for the web page style. But I assure you it was on their end so no need pretending like you know since you never even had the issue.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, MutoManiac said:

something as simple as a faulty CSS entry for the web page style

I believe it was this as well, and the browser was probably continually using the faulty cached CSS entry until forced to update it. Unless it was a specific extension or browser update (which isn't the case as it wasn't just one browser), mass issues like this aren't generally caused by user agents so this definitely tracks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Naroxas44 said:

I believe it was this as well, and the browser was probably continually using the faulty cached CSS entry until forced to update it. Unless it was a specific extension or browser update (which isn't the case as it wasn't just one browser), mass issues like this aren't generally caused by user agents so this definitely tracks.

Yah, it happened because they added the new banner at the top. Probably just a margin error.

18 hours ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

I fixed it by going onto chrome on PC and clicking x on the popup tab, which keeps it from appearing on mobile.

Mine started acting up as I clicked the X on the popup in Chrome. Not sure how it acts on mobile since I'm stoneage regarding those things and practically never use my phone except for making calls.

*shakes fist around* Younguns! Get off my lawn!