Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

1 hour ago, Black_Devils_TH_741 said:

What about stuff like Focus and Railjack Intrinsics? Do they get added together?

Will likely be set to whichever account you set to primary. Though the unused focus points and resources to unlock more intrinsics will like be acquired in the merge.

Edited by Syntactycal82

18 hours ago, Vyaldyn said:

Acabei de mesclar minha conta Switch com o PC. Parece um pouco estranho eu ter meu antigo nome de usuário do Switch enquanto jogo no Switch e no PC em qualquer outro lugar (no PC, no site e nos

I have a question, if you could clarify for the founders I would be grateful, I have a mastery 22 account on PSN (main account) and a mastery 8 account on PC (secondary account). So I can put the main PSN account on the PC and transfer all my items, etc. for PC, do I need to be logged in as PSN on the website? So do I associate the account with the PC I want to merge? Or do I have to do the opposite? Examples: entering the PC account on the website and then setting it as main, then merging the option with the Ps4 account which is my main one, could anyone answer this question for me? So when it launches there will be no issue with the Mastery 8 PC account remaining as primary, but items/warframe etc. will remain with the PS4 account. Why wouldn't it be sad to lose mastery 22 (main account) and start from scratch with mastery 8 ;-; just with the ps4 items linked to it

Only issue i had after merging was my Clan's Dojo starting point stopped functioning. Had to destroy it and rebuild. I was in a clan on PS, just as a member.

Triumphantly, my account finally has a Seer, which I had avoided crafting on PC for 10 years.

Edited by _bonebrain

I've regularly purchased platinum on PC during sales since performing the console migration to Switch, with the intention of using plat to help catch up if I wanted to move back to PC. Does the account linking process mean there is no way to keep my platinum if I want to use cross save when it opens up to more people?

1 hour ago, Shigeruken said:

I've regularly purchased platinum on PC during sales since performing the console migration to Switch, with the intention of using plat to help catch up if I wanted to move back to PC. Does the account linking process mean there is no way to keep my platinum if I want to use cross save when it opens up to more people?

As I understand it you can use your plat you have on your switch only when using your switch and pc plat on pc but not your vice versa!

Thanks guys. I read the whole post but it took me a while to wrap my head around it. Looks like because my account has performed console migration, the only way to avoid wasting my platinum is to do something like purchase trade eligible items, and trade them to my Switch account before I use the Account Linking feature to overwrite my older PC save.

Quick Question: 

I have been away from my main account (PS5) for a year now. In that year i attended all twitch drops and claimed the rewards on twitch, BUT i never opened my ps5 account for that entire year to receive them in-game. The plan was that when i can finally open my game on ps5 all the drops should funnel into my account. Now that cross save is coming out, when i merge my accounts, am i going to get those drops automatically in my inventory, will they be lost, or should i open my ps5 account to receive them before i merge?
PS: My ps5 is in another country at the moment.

so with cross save i want to make my old ps4 save my primary but i haven't played it since before the railjack update it has more progress than my pc account does but my pc account has done the more recent content since then if i set my ps4 account as the primary one would it only count the quests done on there, or would it merge the progress from both completely?

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Duskrandur said:

so with cross save i want to make my old ps4 save my primary but i haven't played it since before the railjack update it has more progress than my pc account does but my pc account has done the more recent content since then if i set my ps4 account as the primary one would it only count the quests done on there, or would it merge the progress from both completely?

The progress would be from the ps4 account,no progress you had from the pc will carry over

How will it be for me? I've a many years old account on PC. I stopped play because I lost my PC and I've only a PS5 now. I've never log into PS5.
Will I have to merge with my "PSN" account before retrieve my account on my PS5? Even If I never had a PS account on warframe?