Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Cross Platform Save Rollout Information & Status

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Agreed Meid. Just lay out rough timelines with the expectation that if something does go wrong its a pause or extra day. This is all we are looking for, just a simple timeline, give us some bread crumbs. As an Xbox player I want to move to PC. 

Something along these lines would at least prevent everyone from guessing. 

Friday - 12/15 - Founders soft roll out 

Issue found - paused until Monday 12/18

Monday  - 12/17 - Issue resolved - Full founders roll out

Tuesday - PC Accounts LR 1-3 - 12/18

Wednesday - Xbox/Playstation/Switch - LR 1-3 - 12/19

Thursday - Open Cross save for all - 12/20 

This is word for word-what I'm getting at. I appreciate how you articulated that. 

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)Dova80 said:

Agreed Meid. Just lay out rough timelines with the expectation that if something does go wrong its a pause or extra day. This is all we are looking for, just a simple timeline, give us some bread crumbs. As an Xbox player I want to move to PC. 

Something along these lines would at least prevent everyone from guessing. 

Friday - 12/15 - Founders soft roll out 

Issue found - paused until Monday 12/18

Monday  - 12/17 - Issue resolved - Full founders roll out

Tuesday - PC Accounts LR 1-3 - 12/18

Wednesday - Xbox/Playstation/Switch - LR 1-3 - 12/19

Thursday - Open Cross save for all - 12/20 

It's more likely to be years the accounts were made as they did say the rollout would be over the course of days so like;

Monday - Founders(all at once instead of individual tiers)
Tuesday - Accounts 2012-2014
Wednesday - Accounts 2014-2016 
ect..

Atleast that's what would make the most sense to me?

• Like 3

Just now, (PSN)Smok3dDevil said:

It's more likely to be years the accounts were made as they did say the rollout would be over the course of days so like;

ect..

You would think.

• Like 3

Just now, (PSN)Smok3dDevil said:

ect..

Yeah that makes sense to me as well. I think my ps4 account was 2014-15. I'm just curious how this will play out 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, (NSW)Mercwithamouth22 said:

guys just wait until 2025. really though all these bugs and stuff should have been tested long before release date and they need to give more than one update a day. I want to finally get my account off the switch and play on my Steam Deck but at this rate it looks like its going to be another few weeks before I will be able to.

I feel that lol, the switch has fallen off HARD (I feel like everything up to the Deimos update was okay, but then it's all been somewhat downhill) and I have been waiting so patiently to move to Xbox.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (NSW)Handsome2020 said:

I feel that lol, the switch has fallen off HARD (I feel like everything up to the Deimos update was okay, but then it's all been somewhat downhill) and I have been waiting so patiently to move to Xbox.

Is it that bad on switch? How's the performance 

4 minutes ago, (PSN)Smok3dDevil said:

ect..

Either way, I don't care what accounts are done, I am just looking for a timeline. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, diehexenjager said:

Honestly performance and loads have gotten better on Switch. A load into Plains is like 35ish seconds now rather than 2 minutes. But it also chugs hard if you aren't solo and you need only log into the game on basically... anything else to realize how behind the Switch is on performance.

• Like 1

People don't realise, this game isn't a fortnite which has cross save. Warframe released over 10 years ago and the spaghetti code can't get untangled so easily. We have to wait some more days. yes.

In my opinion, people which complain "I can't play the game because cross save didn't release for me yet!" are kinda in the wrong spot.

I have a PS4 Account which contains 1.3K Hours and had nearly everything back in 2020. I started a new Account 2021 on PC and progressed to mr 17 and have almost completed the whole content of the game. If you don't play the game, stop spamming the forums with "Bad game because no cross save" when cross save? But i want it now to work!"

I really appreciate the work of DE. They released a big nice new update, which contains a event and QOL changes etc. They worked on cross play and are working on cross save, Account merge and even cross trade. They did everything they could to bring the community together and give many players a chance to play on their old Acc, even if they don't have the same console anymore.

• Like 4

I'm really looking forward to getting off this platform onto one that I can maybe have details on. The PS4 has fallen off hard and really the only thing I can say about it is at least it isn't a switch. That said though, I do want them to do it correctly and not fast. I am, however, checking these forums more regularly than I usually do given this is one update I am very excited for.

Here's hoping everything works out and consoles get their chance sometime this week. 👍

• Like 5

1 minute ago, diehexenjager said:

Played on switch this year for around 300h hours and then got myself a steam deck in October. Switch isn't THAT bad, it just lacks the visual quality and fps is 30-15. I'm waiting to merge my pc acc as secondary, because for some reasons I got more progress on switch, lol. 

Okay so I WAS an xbox player for the longest time, I switched to pc a couple years ago. Do I have to merge my xbox account then? can  I not just put everything into a pc account? don't really want to be tied down to the xbox servers and stuff

Just now, (PSN)J4yourselfnow said:

People don't realise, this game isn't a fortnite which has cross save. Warframe released over 10 years ago and the spaghetti code can't get untangled so easily. We have to wait some more days. yes.

In my opinion, people which complain "I can't play the game because cross save didn't release for me yet!" are kinda in the wrong spot.

I have a PS4 Account which contains 1.3K Hours and had nearly everything back in 2020. I started a new Account 2021 on PC and progressed to mr 17 and have almost completed the whole content of the game. If you don't play the game, stop spamming the forums with "Bad game because no cross save" when cross save? But i want it now to work!"

I really appreciate the work of DE. They released a big nice new update, which contains a event and QOL changes etc. They worked on cross play and are working on cross save, Account merge and even cross trade. They did everything they could to bring the community together and give many players a chance to play on their old Acc, even if they don't have the same console anymore.

Nobody here is saying "I can't play because cross save didnt release yet" I am the same as you. Mr 20 account from 2015 on ps4. I have a new account on PC mr 20 that I enjoy. All we are talking about it wanting a timeline or more information. Them being so vague on everything is why we are here. 

1 minute ago, The_Bad_Dragon said:

Okay so I WAS an xbox player for the longest time, I switched to pc a couple years ago. Do I have to merge my xbox account then? can  I not just put everything into a pc account? don't really want to be tied down to the xbox servers and stuff

You can merge your Xbox account to your PC account 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, (PSN)J4yourselfnow said:

I mean if you're able to just restart. That's awesome. Many other people can't do that because usually redoing everything from scratch isn't fun. You are free to give that opinion but you're still trying to tell us what to post or not post and whether we're wrong or not wrong which is provocative and argumentative. So maybe just give your thoughts without doing those things? IDK just me. 

2 minutes ago, diehexenjager said:

Nobody here is saying "I can't play because cross save didnt release yet" I am the same as you. Mr 20 account from 2015 on ps4. I have a new account on PC mr 20 that I enjoy. All we are talking about it wanting a timeline or more information. Them being so vague on everything is why we are here. 

You can merge your Xbox account to your PC account 

But will that mean I loose quest progress? I don't even think I am MR2 on PC, i'm MR22 on xbox. I don't mind restarting quests just dont want to loose my quest rewards, like umbra.

2 minutes ago, (PSN)Tom_V_YouTube said:

De did announce cross save in July 2021. Almost 2 and a half years. They've had time.

Exactly. That's why I was so suprised the launch was this terrible. I assumed they had the bugs and issues delt with over the years. Feels like they didnt even try or attempt anything until the 13th

Just now, The_Bad_Dragon said:

But will that mean I loose quest progress? I don't even think I am MR2 on PC, i'm MR22 on xbox. I don't mind restarting quests just dont want to loose my quest rewards, 

If you merge xbox to pc you will loose quest progress from xbox but keep pc progress 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, (PSN)J4yourselfnow said:

The point about the code is fair.

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make with your two accounts? A lot of people don't have the time to progress that quickly (or at least I don't). MR progression is Not really a good indicative of the amount of time someone has put into the game.

• Like 1

Its a 10 year old game cant just pull it out of a hat and say here you go have fun dose not work like that this will probably last until the new year i have a PC Xbox and PSN account that need merging i want everything iv worked for perfectly not to merge and loose half my stuff and wait weeks for it too be fixed most people only have 1 account to move lots of us have several. 

It was mentioned back in 2021 but they didn't make a date then on said it would be coming. Everyone needs to be patient and keep enjoying the game on the platform you have been playing on before the announced a date no game comes out polished 

3 minutes ago, (XBOX)Kurzay ttv said:

Its a 10 year old game cant just pull it out of a hat and say here you go have fun dose not work like that this will probably last until the new year i have a PC Xbox and PSN account that need merging i want everything iv worked for perfectly not to merge and loose half my stuff and wait weeks for it too be fixed most people only have 1 account to move lots of us have several. 

It was mentioned back in 2021 but they didn't make a date then on said it would be coming. Everyone needs to be patient and keep enjoying the game on the platform you have been playing on before the announced a date no game comes out polished 

Respectfully, I feel like you're just saying mostly the same thing over and over and not really listening to the other people here.

Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions, if those thoughts and opinions bother you, you don't have to read the forum lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Kurzay ttv said:

They announced cross-save in 2021 yes but it was in development before that. Also, it was supposed to release in 2022 but then was delayed several times. 

• Like 2

Any founders here who have done the merge already? I am curious about an aspect of merging and that is of the frames from the secondary account: if you had multiple Forma, a Reactor, an Exilus Adapter, Aura Forma, Archon Shards and Helminth abilities installed, do they transfer the frame with all of those? I really don't want to have to do all of that investment I put on multiple frames all over again.

• Like 1

Just now, (NSW)NeonNebula said:

They announced cross-save in 2021 yes but it was in development before that. Also, it was supposed to release in 2022 but then was delayed several times. 

Obviously they had issues with the coding there not going to tell you everything. maybe they could of handled it differently but they make the decisions there aim is this year so the team will be working there brains out to get it to everyone asking for it    

Just now, Kiksik2 said:

Any founders here who have done the merge already? I am curious about an aspect of merging and that is of the frames from the secondary account: if you had multiple Forma, a Reactor, an Exilus Adapter, Aura Forma, Archon Shards and Helminth abilities installed, do they transfer the frame with all of those? I really don't want to have to do all of that investment I put on multiple frames all over again.

apparently they all come over even if there dupes all weapon and frame slots will come too

• Like 1

I just merged my accounts. I couldn't be happier. Literally just waiting until my workday is over so I can finally play warframe with my stuff on pc. Took longer than I would have liked, but my God this is my favorite game again. My heart is filled with love for DE.

• Like 10