Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I DID IT!!!!! (not so Secret, secret boss.)

(PSN)Hopper_Orouk

Holy moly that was intense, or, in my case a lot of Varazin dashes LOL

but I managed to finish with ONLY Qorvex Solo...I had to use my best weapons like Vasto prime incarnon coupled with Secondary outburst. I didn't use a weapon buff like Roar or anything like that which made the end feel more rewarding!!!

Qorvex's 4 helped as well, distract enemies with radiation stacks and deal a bit of damage to crowds (I still think it needs buffs DE)

all this time I used to say how difficult it is for Warframes with no weapon buffs to fight through this type of bosses, but I DID IT.

that was one of the most fun missions I've ever experienced in the game.

Edited by (PSN)Hopper_Orouk
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, (NSW)Greybones said:

You probably should look up a guide if you struggled with the fight; the content has been out long enough that I’m sure someone’s come up with something

I don't really want to use the "meta cheese" setup, I wanted to use Qorvex and Vasto prime, so I did...sure it's not the best set up, I didn't have eclipse or roar or anything, but it was very fun.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

I don't really want to use the "meta cheese" setup, I wanted to use Qorvex and Vasto prime, so I did...sure it's not the best set up, I didn't have eclipse or roar or anything, but it was very fun.

I'm confused how abusing Operator immunity isn't the definition of cheesing it...? That's more of it than just using above average performing weapons and isn't removed/deleted in the same way Warframe equivalent abilities are.

• Like 2

congrats! after losing 5 times to it I just decided to use Styanax with Nourish, joined a random pub, and just spammed my 4 to make everyone in the group invincible forever lol.

Its a fun fight, for sure. But I'm not a good enough player to just dodge everything, and I didn't want to bother making/ changing builds just for the one fight. And if I want to bash my head against a wall for hours until I win id rather replay Elden Ring lol. So cheese for me it was!

27 minutes ago, IggySnow said:

congrats! after losing 5 times to it I just decided to use Styanax with Nourish, joined a random pub, and just spammed my 4 to make everyone in the group invincible forever lol.

Its a fun fight, for sure. But I'm not a good enough player to just dodge everything, and I didn't want to bother making/ changing builds just for the one fight. And if I want to bash my head against a wall for hours until I win id rather replay Elden Ring lol. So cheese for me it was!

Couldn't you just use Revenant/Wisp immunity spam in that case?

14 minutes ago, (XBOX)Upl0rdYT said:

Couldn't you just use Revenant/Wisp immunity spam in that case?

Revenant will not work. The boss can disable abilities temporarily on hit. 

Wisp motes would work better, i think. I havent tried as wisp yet but from what ive seen if you get hit it doesnt nullify the motes that are already on the ground. But he can still kill you.

He can one shot inaros so dont bother trying to face tank the frame with high armor/health.

I did it with protea. Crutched on shield nades and rolling guard. Rolling guard for when the boss nullified me and i couldnt use shield nades.

25 minutes ago, (XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Revenant will not work. The boss can disable abilities temporarily on hit. 

Wisp motes would work better, i think. I havent tried as wisp yet but from what ive seen if you get hit it doesnt nullify the motes that are already on the ground. But he can still kill you.

He can one shot inaros so dont bother trying to face tank the frame with high armor/health.

I did it with protea. Crutched on shield nades and rolling guard. Rolling guard for when the boss nullified me and i couldnt use shield nades.

Im a Wisp main, and tried fighting it as Wisp 3-4 times. She is next to useless, where really only her haste mote does anything. but even then because of damage attenuation its not that great either. Her health motes don't give enough bonus health or healing to survive its attacks, and it doesn't get effected by electricity so you cant stun it with your shock motes.

I heard going in solo and bunny hopping to stay invisible and bringing a silenced weapon might be a good strat, but that's not something I tried so I cant confirm.

You basically need some form of regenerating shield/ overguard gating, or rolling guard to make you invincible.

Edited by IggySnow

6 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

Hm. I mean if you want to run around with sub-par builds, that’s your choice; personally I wish DE would force all of our builds to be the same by buffing that loadout you’re using until it‘s just as Meta as anything else