The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm just doing the mission Effervo assassination from my Orbiter, why does it keep putting me back in the Sanctum Anatomica

Slayer-.

I've completed all normal and Steel Path nodes of the new missions on Deimos, I'm now just doing the mission Effervo assassination mission from my Orbitor to stock up on curses for my Dojo, why does it keep putting me back in the Sanctum Anatomica, should it not be returning me to my orbiter after the mission is complete, or is this a known bug or intended.

It's a pain in my arse to have to leave the Sanctum Anatomica to click on the SP node mission from my orbiter.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

I've completed all normal and Steel Path nodes of the new missions on Deimos, I'm now just doing the mission Effervo assassination mission from my Orbitor to stock up on curses for my Dojo, why does it keep putting me back in the Sanctum Anatomica, should it not be returning me to my orbiter after the mission is complete, or is this a known bug or intended.

It's a pain in my arse to have to leave the Sanctum Anatomica to click on the SP node mission from my orbiter.

It'd be cool if we could run the event from Sanctum Anatomica as well.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

If it's going to keep doing that DE needs to place a Nav console in Sanctum Anatomica because doing missions from the ship and then being dumped back in Sanctum Anatomica is a lot of double travel time not needed.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Slayer-. said:

If it's going to keep doing that DE needs to place a Nav console in Sanctum Anatomica because doing missions from the ship and then being dumped back in Sanctum Anatomica is a lot of double travel time not needed.

There is a nav console in the sanctum though its past Tagfer into the hall and it’s the blue orb thing that counts as the console 

• Like 8

25 minutes ago, (PSN)Sentiel said:

On the off chance that this is meant sincerely and I'm not being completely blind to sarcasm here, you very much can. Whether it's from the starmap, via the terminal in the Sanctum, or a bounty from Fibonacci, going into the Effervo node by any means will work for the event.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, araphines said:

There is a nav console in the sanctum though its past Tagfer into the hall and it’s the blue orb thing that counts as the console 

The room that looks like a Tardis console sort of, goes to look. 

Oh darn, I'm having a GAkMehu.gif  I've never walked up to it, wwFQB3O.gif I see it shows Laboratory Navigation, I've normally just run in there to be teleported to the mission, hmm makes sense now. lol :facepalm: 

move along everyone, I'm having an old fart moment. vWAjP.gif  SeMz4.gif

• Like 6

43 minutes ago, Corvid said:

On the off chance that this is meant sincerely and I'm not being completely blind to sarcasm here, you very much can. Whether it's from the starmap, via the terminal in the Sanctum, or a bounty from Fibonacci, going into the Effervo node by any means will work for the event.

I really didn't know this works. Heck, I assumed the orb is the same fancy decoration we see when we leave the old Deimos hub.

Thanks!

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Hmmm i mean slightly i guess pay day is closer to cod in game play so are we saying warframe is dipping into that pot?

You're missing the entire point of my comparison to Payday or the use of hubs to make the game feel like a "massive" multiplayer experience.

10 minutes ago, (XBOX)K1jker said:

This annoys me as well, but it's not exclusive to this update. Everything that has a hub does it and yeah, I wish we would be sent back to the orbiter IF we started the mission from there.

What's worse is that bug where you get sent to a relay after or instead of a normal public mission.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Voltage said:

You're missing the entire point of my comparison to Payday or the use of hubs to make the game feel like a "massive" multiplayer experience.

Not in the slightest, i was actually agreeing with you lol but go off, or are you basing this fully off me asking you is warframe dipping into the cod pot?

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Oh darn, I'm having a GAkMehu.gif  I've never walked up to it, wwFQB3O.gif I see it shows Laboratory Navigation, I've normally just run in there to be teleported to the mission, hmm makes sense now. lol :facepalm: 

you are not alone, same here, i didn't know that until i got sick and tired and tried to search for an answer about the nav console in sanctum xD

16 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

its just like how inside the zaramins elevator has console to pick missions

11 hours ago, Rixuel said:

you are not alone, same here, i didn't know that until i got sick and tired and tried to search for an answer about the nav console in sanctum xD

It must be the Year our forum age dates are 2017. :tongue:

1 hour ago, (XBOX)Rez090 said:

Asking you and others, did no one make the comparison of the Sanctum to the Chrysalith?

29 minutes ago, (XBOX)ShadowBlood89 said:

its just like how inside the zaramins elevator has console to pick missions

No, I actually didn't this time, everything has been flat chat doing Quest/Bounties/pubbing public/solo runs never stopped to sus it out, if I called a mission it was either a Bounty or a node while on my ship, I've never walked up to the Tardis console.

20 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

Zariman missions worked exactly the same way. You either pick up bounties from Quinn or go straight to the elevator to pick your mission there.

It's not your fault though. The game doesn't exactly tell you that you're able to do that. (Much like a lot of things in the game).

20 hours ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Not in the slightest, i was actually agreeing with you lol but go off, or are you basing this fully off me asking you is warframe dipping into the cod pot?

You quite obviously did. There is no way you didnt when you brought up Monster Hunter in connection to MMOs and it not being an illusion. Monster Hunter itself is an illusion of an MMO since it isnt an MMO but it has hubs with people.

42 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

You quite obviously did. There is no way you didnt when you brought up Monster Hunter in connection to MMOs and it not being an illusion. Monster Hunter itself is an illusion of an MMO since it isnt an MMO but it has hubs with people.

Sure guy, the monster hunter point was agreeing with the whole gathering thing, mh is an mmo/rpg depending on the mh title, it has a gathering hub etc warframe has relays mh is an mmo/rpg the only way it falls into as you said “illusion” would be because mh can be played solo.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr