Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meso Disruption

AndrewLime

Hi Dear DE Stuff and players a lot of us waiting Meso Disruption for ages. We have already Lith, Neo, Axi Disruption. Youre against AFK farm, but there is a lot of Survivals Missions. On Disruptions you must run all the time. There is a lot of free Disruption missions without Fissures like: Jupiter Ganymede, Uranus Ur; Lua Apollo. Btw you can do same as with Void Survival Mot Axi and Neo Fissures. Can we ever have a Meso Fissure in some Disruption? Hope a lot of people like this post and answer and DE Stuff read this. Our Warframe family waits meso disruption.😇

• Like 14

Not sure I fully understand and if you've checked the drop tables. There is Olympus on Mars? Which is split up into Lith for A and B, and Meso for C which isn't endless Lith, and if going for endless Meso, missing out on two drops of Meso. And is able to have a fissure on it.

Yeah, I'd like these to be split up. Make a disruption mission that has Lith A, Meso B+C or even Meso all. And then another that has just Lith relics only. Its a shame having to go do an Ukko farm when I just want to dedicate farm a specific Meso relic. At least for Lith relics there is Hepit.

15 минут назад, Numerounius сказал:

Not sure I fully understand and if you've checked the drop tables. There is Olympus on Mars? Which is split up into Lith for A and B, and Meso for C which isn't endless Lith, and if going for endless Meso, missing out on two drops of Meso. And is able to have a fissure on it.

Yeah, I'd like these to be split up. Make a disruption mission that has Lith A, Meso B+C or even Meso all. And then another that has just Lith relics only. Its a shame having to go do an Ukko farm when I just want to dedicate farm a specific Meso relic. At least for Lith relics there is Hepit.

I told about Fissure mission. Not drop rotation rate. We have already fissure disruption missions like Lith - Mars, Neo - Neptune and Sedna Axi. No meso disrup here :(

• Like 2

I fully support the author of the original post. Since the advent fissures disruption missions are able for Lith, Neo, Axi and Requiem eras. I played Warframe for 5k hours and asked myself "Why doesn`t exist meso disruptions with opening relics?" I prefer active gameplay and disruptions, in my opinion, is the best mission for opening relics. I think it`s a huge mistake don`t introduse disruptions for Meso relics.

Vote, raise the discussion to the top.

#DEaddMesoFissureDisruption

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, AndrewLime said:

I told about Fissure mission. Not drop rotation rate. We have already fissure disruption missions like Lith - Mars, Neo - Neptune and Sedna Axi. No meso disrup here :(

OOOOHHHH! I see what you mean. You aren't looking at the relic reward, you are talking about the relic used to crack in the fissure. I thought you were talking about the reward of the relic from the disruption mission.

28 minutes ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I believe this is because the planets used for Meso Relics don't have disruption nodes, and the Fissures are just modified versions of regular mission nodes. I agree though, there should be all types of fissures basically everywhere, and Disruption is a mode that most of the playerbase seem to enjoy as well.

Jupiter has Disruption was is considered a meso relic cracking planet, since jupiter extermimate fissures are also meso Tier. Yet I've never seen a jupiter fissure disruption before. 

It would be nice, considering this does actually appear as an Arbitration too, just not a fissure. 

3 hours ago, (XBOX)l Saminator l said:

Jupiter has Disruption was is considered a meso relic cracking planet, since jupiter extermimate fissures are also meso Tier. Yet I've never seen a jupiter fissure disruption before. 

It would be nice, considering this does actually appear as an Arbitration too, just not a fissure. 

I'm going out on a limb to assume that the reason Ganymede does not have a Fissure is because that was the original Disruption mission from Operation: Hostile Mergers. DE may have skipped or forgot to make the retroactive changes to make it work when Saint of Altra brought the Disruption expansion that added their respective Fissures alongside them.

I think the larger elephant in the room with this discussion that affects Fissures, Arbitrations, Nightmare, and Sorties is how saturated the Starchart is with certain modes with zero opportunity for modes added in the last 5 years or so. For the game to stay fresh and actually teach the player about the game, there should be an equal amount of missions across all planets (this can extend to Railjack once we see Infested Proximas or just a more thorough map). There's no reason for there to be a single Infested Salvage map after 7 years. This node should either go away like the Jordas Verdict, or be expanded to all Infested planets. The "Disruption Expansion" from Saint of Altra was the only time in my 9 years of playing that a new mission has been added and then appropriately sprinkled around the map for relevancy and inclusion to rotated missions. That's just unacceptable with how many mission types have been added over the years. 

We have 246 unique mission nodes across 19 different planets/areas between 22 unique Starchart mission types. You can absolutely have one of every mission type on every planet, or atleast make changes to where Defense distribution is split 25% between Defense Pod, Operative Defense, Mobile Defense, Mirror Defense. The change made to move Sedna Disruption out of the progression path in place of Spy was massively disingenuous towards newer players on what the game offers. What DE could have done instead is sprinkle more of these gamemodes on earlier planets as lower levels to really flex the variety and growth of 10 years of Warframe, especially with the tilesets. The Starchart being mostly Survival and Defense for endless missions reflects horrendously on special endless missions like Void Fissures or Arbitrations. For a game to really grow, these new modes need to be added to these retroactive systems. Where are the Void Cascade Fissures/Arbitrations? Why is Infested Salvage still a single node? Why are the original planets neglected in mission variety? We see small sprinkles of missions like Abyssal Zone on Ceres, Mirror Defense on Mars or Conjuction Survival on Lua, but that's honestly just too little of an impact to change how this is approached by players.

The last time DE made a significant change to the Starchart was 2016 with Specters of the Rail to illustrate better progression and reduce bloat in nodes. With a game this old, this should be looked at periodically, not once or twice.

The problem here in this thread is not that DE missed Meso Disruption Fissures, it's that they've neglected the Starchart for almost 8 years now, and with that shows the true problem with how time limited missions like Fissures, Sorties, and Arbitrations choose their nodes. You see this in Sorties for Hijack, Kuva Assault and Free Roam, you see this in Arbitrations for popular new endless missions, and you see this in Fissures as this thread points out. There are several planets without Fissures too. 

Edited by Voltage