Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Can’t Log Into Original Warframe Forum Account *OFFICIAL REPLY GIVEN*

12 minutes ago, Gerlon. said:

It might be good to focus on a more specific situation to get their attention. Like “I’m an Xbox player with a merged PC account but I cannot post about an Xbox bug. How do I do this?”.

Since all this cross-save stuff is going on, it'd be really great if DE would allow people to post freely anywhere on the forum regardless of platform. They're basically turning everyone into PC players anyway and from what I've seen that's the only platform that ever gets actual attention so...

Why not just add cross-post to the rest of the crossisms?

22 hours ago, (XBOX)Tatakai no Kami said:

Have they fixed it? I logged in and got my xbox account here again. Wrong Profile pic still though.

Tried logging out and then in again, still doing my Cross-save instead of my PSN.

• Like 1

On 2/8/2024 at 6:40 AM, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

Since all this cross-save stuff is going on, it'd be really great if DE would allow people to post freely anywhere on the forum regardless of platform. They're basically turning everyone into PC players anyway and from what I've seen that's the only platform that ever gets actual attention so...

Why not just add cross-post to the rest of the crossisms?

Yes. Seems like they’re going to have to do that anyway. Since anyone with an account can play on any platform now.

• Like 3

On 2024-02-06 at 5:08 PM, UnstarPrime said:

I got an update on my support ticket, so I wanted to share what I learned in the hopes that it might help some folks.

My Ticket

I made the ticket on January 17th, 2024.  The quick summary of the ticket I made was that it contained 3 issues:

1. My forum name changed.
  2. Lost access to my previous forum account.
  3. Lost access to my previous support tickets.

I had asked for the merge to be reverted, or to get all of this stuff back in some other way, including a free name change for the account.

The Reply

My Feelings

There are two distinct flavors of disappointment here.

• I'm disappointed that it took just under 3 weeks to be told that my most important issues needed entirely new tickets.
  • I'm disappointed that my username issue was dismissed as "intended behavior", when my problem wasn't about whether it was intended, but rather that none of DE's information on the merge process mentioned that PC Names would become the name of the Cross-Save account.  Had this been mentioned in any way, I could have made an informed decision when creating a PC account (which I never intended to log in to) for the merge.

Anyway, feels like a bummer.

Being Constructive

I want to in some way try to wring something positive out of this experience.  And the best I feel like I can do is to try to use this as a learning opportunity for my fellow Tenno.  So here's what I think you should take away:

1. Does your support ticket contain more than 1 issue?  Be proactive and make those other issues into their own new tickets.
  2. Don't get your hopes up for a name change.
  3. Replies to these issues are taking at least a few weeks, so be prepared for a wait.

I hope this helps someone!

Is this still the response? Now I don't want to merge/link on iOS and ignore the entire platform if that's the case. There's no way I want to risk losing my Forums like that.

Edited by Voltage
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

Is this still the response? Now I don't want to merge/link on iOS and ignore the entire platform if that's the case. There's no way I want to risk losing my Forums like that.

Basically.  The ticket was closed, and I made a new ticket for the forum/support account issues.  That ticket was acknowledged with a reply on Feburary 9th:

I will need to contact your Community team regarding this issue to see if there is a solution we can provide.
This ticket will remain Open, and I will update it once I can provide you more information.

Nothing since then though.

If you care about your forum account, I personally would recommend against merging or linking...though that said, it looks like your forum account is your PC account?  If that's the case, you might want to look into if this is happening to other PC players.  I was a PSN account and chose PSN as my "master account", and when I activated cross-save it made it so I can only log in to the forums with my PC account.  My assumption is that this is because cross-save accounts are basically PC accounts, so it logs me in as my cross-save account, which is explicitly not a console account, despite having taken the progress from my PSN account. So it's possible that in your case things would be different and you'd still be using your PC account, since your cross-save account would be "Voltage"?  I can't say for sure, as I have been mostly focusing on console players who have this issue.  I could be making assumptions that aren't true, so I'd at least recommend some research before taking a step you can't take back.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, UnstarPrime said:

Basically.  The ticket was closed, and I made a new ticket for the forum/support account issues.  That ticket was acknowledged with a reply on Feburary 9th:

I will need to contact your Community team regarding this issue to see if there is a solution we can provide.
This ticket will remain Open, and I will update it once I can provide you more information.

If you care about your forum account, I personally would recommend against merging or linking...though that said, it looks like your forum account is your PC account?  If that's the case, you might want to look into if this is happening to other PC players.  I was a PSN account and chose PSN as my "master account", and when I activated cross-save it made it so I can only log in to the forums with my PC account.  My assumption is that this is because cross-save accounts are basically PC accounts, so it logs me in as my cross-save account, which is explicitly not a console account, despite having taken the progress from my PSN account. So it's possible that in your case things would be different and you'd still be using your PC account, since your cross-save account would be "Voltage"?  I can't say for sure, as I have been mostly focusing on console players who have this issue.  I could be making assumptions that aren't true, so I'd at least recommend some research before taking a step you can't take back.

I rather just wait and see what happens to other PC players. I don't want to be a guinea pig for a situation that seems to just be a complete mess right now.

• Like 5

hey guys im so stuck and was wondering if anyone could help me 

i created a pc account and wanted to bring my playstation account over to continue were i left off i clicked the merge/link and put my playstation details in and clicked the playstation as my main as i wanted to keep all the progress it says it was successfully merged then when i go on steam and play warframe i try to put m pc account details in and it keeps saying login failed can anyone help me as i dont wanna wait weeks months years for these devs to contact me also when i click on website and go to log in i can only sign in with playstation when my account comes up it has all my plat i had on playstation and mastery aswell with the name i choose for pc account 

Edited by Dale31nufc

On 2024-02-19 at 5:52 AM, UnstarPrime said:

I have gotten a response too. I feel like support has no clue on this matter, Its ZenDesk which is generally useless and incompetent.

Support basically is saying we should not be able to access our console accounts on the forums anymore. That the PC accounts are now the default for everyone. Which seems wrong to me.
I think the only way to get DE's attention is to post new support threads here so they will get it sorted.

• Like 3

On 2023-12-28 at 11:22 PM, RB3_Reloaded said:

Hi there idk what happened but after cross saving my account I can no longer log into my original FORUM account that had (PSN) in brackets before my username nor will it allow me the option to merge them I’m really confused why this is the case as I thought after merging our forum accounts will be kept the same or atleast merged too but here I find myself with a new forum account with none of my past posts with no way to log into my old one?

I’ll try contacting support to see if this can be changed but I have a lot of posts on that account that I would like the option of editing ect as it was the platform I joined the forums in hopefully anyone else with this problem could help me? I’m just really lost lol?

Same here I merged my PlayStation account with my PC account PlayStation as primary and then linked my Xbox switch and just today iOS and doesn’t matter what account I sign into it’s always my PC IGN but my PS is my main account. I’d like to be able to use the IGN I am currently using for example right now I am mainly playing on Xbox I’d like to be able to use my Xbox IGN on the forums not my PC. 

I was able to sign in with my Xbox account 2 different times it shows my Xbox IGN but says my account is MR 0 and no plat when it should show MR 27 and at the time like 300ish plat. All I did was sign in and out a few times and eventually it gave me the Xbox info but it wasn’t right so it seems like it’s supposed to work like that it’s just bugged but not sure just guessing. 

I have had the same issues, submitted a support ticket, and got a response. While I have reopened a follow up ticket to ensure I am understanding them correctly, I will keep copies of the communication below for those who have not yet received any replies at all. I will (try to) follow up here what I hear back.

My ticket

To whom it may concern,

Earlier today I enabled the cross save feature (reluctantly so, as I learned not doing so will prevent me from trading even with same PSN members if they enabled cross save), setting my PSN account as the primary account. I just logged back into forum using PSN and yet my account is set as PC member, all my posts not linked to my profile and inbox completely empty (it looks like my posts are still there, and it seems like I can even message my PSN account). I refreshed the page a few times and went back and forth between account management and forum, looking to see if there is a button that allows me to switch between my PC account and PSN account, to no avail. I decided to write a support ticket, and I noticed all my past activities are also gone. The ability to log in to the game from PS4 seems unaffected and normal, thankfully. Am I missing something? I did pick my PSN as my primary account when I enabled cross save -- otherwise my game progression would have wiped to zero.

Thank you for your help in advance.

Sincerely,
IS

p.s. attached is the photo of my sending message to myself on forum.

p.s.p.s. I was getting an error message while trying to trade with other players that I do not have 2FA enabled. When I log in with PSN, I still am required to put in the 2FA code. Just in case, I pressed the button of 2FA enable on account management from Warframe website, which then sent me a confirmation email. Once I confirmed via the email, it sent me an affinity booster (which I have received before when I actually enabled 2FA).

Hello instantna-sonzai,

Apologies for the delay in responding to your request, we are currently experiencing an extremely high volume of tickets. Thank you so much for your request and your patience with us!

Please be aware that when you had picked your PSN as your Primary account, this meant that you had elected it to also be used to create a Cross-Platform Save account. This Cross-Platform account now covers both your forum account and Zendesk login; thus rendering any posts made on those unavailable. 

Edited by instantna-sonzai
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, instantna-sonzai said:

I have had the same issues, submitted a support ticket, and got a response. While I have reopened a follow up ticket to ensure I am understanding them correctly, I will keep copies of the communication below for those who have not yet received any replies at all. I will (try to) follow up here what I hear back.

USER @instantna-sonzai DE Ticket Response:

Please be aware that when you had picked your PSN as your Primary account, this meant that you had elected it to also be used to create a Cross-Platform Save account. This Cross-Platform account now covers both your forum account and Zendesk login; thus rendering any posts made on those unavailable. 

Welp there we have it guys DE said screw our old forum accounts lol can’t say I’m not dissapointed but at the same time I’m not surprised just kinda means they didn’t care we say on our old forums. I hoped that this would be the case but oh well I guess.

Ill just be Copying and Pasting my old post on this account since like DE we should ALL take the easy way now might update a few things here and there tho. Don’t know when I will but eventually when I feel like it and I better not have moderators have a single one fused or I’ll be spamming and ruining forums for the next few days idc.

Welp GG fellow sufferers we waited nearly 3 months to no real answer or response to finally only get one from someone going through the same thing and not DE themselves which would’ve been nice considering the absolute bait and nonsense I see them respond to on here but once again “oh well I guess”  live laugh love & well have a nice one Tenno I’ll update the OP post to let ppl know

Edited by RB3_Reloaded
  • Like 2

• RB3_Reloaded changed the title to Can’t Log Into Original Warframe Forum Account *OFFICIALLY DECLARED GONE*

May I gently suggest refraining, for now, from setting the Title of the thread as "'officially declared' gone"? Maybe "official reply to a user attached"?

1 hour ago, RB3_Reloaded said:

Welp GG fellow sufferers we waited nearly 3 months to no real answer or response to finally only get one from someone going through the same thing and not DE themselves

Unless there have been other cases where DE permanently never replying to any of the support tickets (my tickets have always been answered, regardless of whether it sounds like a copied-and-pasted-from-manual and regardless of how long it took), just because I have received a reply and no one else has yet, it does not mean there is no reply coming your way.

While I agree this piece of communication I received is indeed an official one, calling the one Zendesk reply that I have received as an official declaration sounds misleading to me; if I saw that phrase, I would feel like there was an announcement on either forum or from Devstream.

So far, as far as I can tell, there has not been any official declaration whatsoever about this matter yet. No recognition of "hey we know this is going on", no promise of how they may approach this matter, no nothing at all. While I hope they don't ultimately decide to sweep this under the rug and move on, if they do choose to do so, I feel like the one worse thing they can do is to pretend like nothing happened without even saying "hey, we know this did happen, but we can't really do anything about it because ____, and we are sorry". 

So I hope they do give an official declaration of something. Preferably something in the direction of "We are sorry, the data is all still there, we just can't fit into our workload at the moment to fix this, but we definitely should be able to eventually and we will keep you updated on how we are on it once in a while".

I also am slightly skeptical (you would be absolutely valid to call me naive on this) about whether the reply I have gotten will be consistent with the replies that I expect all other folks in similar predicament to receive in the coming days if not months. Reason one is, in this thread if I understood correctly, someone talked about how Zendesk replies have not always been informed replies; two, as in the case of @Tatakai-no-Kami above, the reply that I have received isn't even turning out to be consistently true. The scenario that, DE went through internal investigations and meetings and then proceeded to distribute an internal policy to their Customer Service representatives "hey, just answer all people who have submitted support tickets in regards to losing access to their forum accounts and zendesk accounts that what's happening was what was supposed to happen cause this doesn't sound like a mistake of a magnitude we can fix", sounds more plausible to me, than the scenario that this was something that was decided by DE how it will be and how it is supposed to be.

• Like 2

• RB3_Reloaded changed the title to Can’t Log Into Original Warframe Forum Account *OFFICIAL REPLY GIVEN*
On 2/23/2024 at 8:43 AM, instantna-sonzai said:

May I gently suggest refraining, for now, from setting the Title of the thread as "'officially declared' gone"? Maybe "official reply to a user attached"?

Unless there have been other cases where DE permanently never replying to any of the support tickets (my tickets have always been answered, regardless of whether it sounds like a copied-and-pasted-from-manual and regardless of how long it took), just because I have received a reply and no one else has yet, it does not mean there is no reply coming your way.

While I agree this piece of communication I received is indeed an official one, calling the one Zendesk reply that I have received as an official declaration sounds misleading to me; if I saw that phrase, I would feel like there was an announcement on either forum or from Devstream.

So far, as far as I can tell, there has not been any official declaration whatsoever about this matter yet. No recognition of "hey we know this is going on", no promise of how they may approach this matter, no nothing at all. While I hope they don't ultimately decide to sweep this under the rug and move on, if they do choose to do so, I feel like the one worse thing they can do is to pretend like nothing happened without even saying "hey, we know this did happen, but we can't really do anything about it because ____, and we are sorry". 

So I hope they do give an official declaration of something. Preferably something in the direction of "We are sorry, the data is all still there, we just can't fit into our workload at the moment to fix this, but we definitely should be able to eventually and we will keep you updated on how we are on it once in a while".

I also am slightly skeptical (you would be absolutely valid to call me naive on this) about whether the reply I have gotten will be consistent with the replies that I expect all other folks in similar predicament to receive in the coming days if not months. Reason one is, in this thread if I understood correctly, someone talked about how Zendesk replies have not always been informed replies; two, as in the case of @Tatakai-no-Kami above, the reply that I have received isn't even turning out to be consistently true. The scenario that, DE went through internal investigations and meetings and then proceeded to distribute an internal policy to their Customer Service representatives "hey, just answer all people who have submitted support tickets in regards to losing access to their forum accounts and zendesk accounts that what's happening was what was supposed to happen cause this doesn't sound like a mistake of a magnitude we can fix", sounds more plausible to me, than the scenario that this was something that was decided by DE how it will be and how it is supposed to be.

You’re right about be jumping the gun a bit like this was an official announcement or something so I will just say a reply has been given like let’s just be realistic here it’s been 3 months and this honestly the first reply ANY of us in this chat has received.

The other support responses have either ignored the actual problem in a round about way to just declare that cross save is working as it should

OR

Just said that the development team is simply aware of that it is working to get “fixed”

To go from that to the response of “Yh this is how it’s supposed to be” is a VERY common DE move and I honestly wouldn’t get my hopes up as honestly I was expecting this. I’m not honestly even being pessimistic or presumptions about it honestly I’ve SEEN this kinda thing before and unless a lot more ppl complain in mass nothing is going to change and let’s be real here it’s a forum problem bruh.

I would like a perfect world where an official response is given by DE about the problem but as I said DE has had a history of just trying to “Yh this is how it is deal with it” of even greater problems like Regal Aya fiasco where they attempted to just say “they can’t do anything about it unfortunately” before we came in truly with pitchforks and that was with monetary transactions let alone this a niche forum problem.

Anyway I’ve given solutions like just copying and Pasting your old topics but If anything changes for the better that is always welcome

• Like 2

13 hours ago, RB3_Reloaded said:

I’m not honestly even being pessimistic or presumptions about it honestly I’ve SEEN this kinda thing before and unless a lot more ppl complain in mass nothing is going to change and let’s be real here it’s a forum problem bruh.

I would like a perfect world where an official response is given by DE about the problem but as I said DE has had a history of just trying to “Yh this is how it is deal with it” of even greater problems like Regal Aya fiasco where they attempted to just say “they can’t do anything about it unfortunately” before we came in truly with pitchforks and that was with monetary transactions let alone this a niche forum problem.

No, I was not saying what I said because I thought you were being pessimistic. I am relatively new to this game compared to a lot of folks, and I definitely do not keep up with communications outside of the game much, so I was aware that I may be ignorant about some historical patterns. Rather I was more coming from thought that people would be less likely to go in with pitchforks if they think there was an official announcement given, compared to just one person having received a CS reply.

• Like 1

Honesty don't quite understand why this hasn't been fixed already... Our old forum accounts are still in the system / haven't been purged yet  (EX:https://forums.warframe.com/profile/586462-ps4stealth-cobra/) , they only need to either give us an option in account management to select which one we want to use as our "Primary" forum account, just like they did with our Cross-Save accounts... Also would be pretty easy to combine the posts / reputation / Avatar / Join Date on linked accounts, plus allow us to post of all the linked platform's respective forums with the same account.

I'm guessing this is considered low priority compared to fixing actual cross-save issues / IOS stuff, but still, it does affect pretty much every single console user that were active on the forums that did cross-save linking... Plus it would actually save them server space since right now they have to keep two users in the system.

Heck i'm even wondering if I didn't get picked for the Soulframe Envoy Tests because my account was "Wiped" into a new thing...

Edited by StealthyCobra
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, StealthyCobra said:

Honesty don't quite understand why this hasn't been fixed already... Our old forum accounts are still in the system / haven't been purged yet  (EX:https://forums.warframe.com/profile/586462-ps4stealth-cobra/) , they only need to either give us an option in account management to select which one we want to use as our "Primary" forum account, just like they did with our Cross-Save accounts... Also would be pretty easy to combine the posts / reputation / Avatar / Join Date on linked accounts, plus allow us to post of all the linked platform's respective forums with the same account.

If I were to give my most generous and compassionate guess, it would be that DE is making use of the Invision web forum infrastructure, which is probably mostly a black box to them except for a few settings and features that Invision explicitly exposes to their customers.  So if Invision hasn't already implemented a function that allows things like merging forum accounts and more nuanced logins (neither of which seems like core expected functionality for your average forum), then DE wouldn't be able to directly do anything about it.  So they'd either have to request these features from Invision — which would certainly be a lengthy process, as many of Invision's customers probably ask for custom functionality that has to be prioritized (if built at all) — or DE would need to do something like make their own forums and transfer everything to it, which is a large undertaking.  I'll end this paragraph by reiterating that this is a guess, and that the actual reality may differ.

I'm sympathetic that DE is now in a situation that is probably difficult for them to solve.

But at the same time, I'm disappointed with DE for not doing their due diligence and thus allowing this to happen in the first place.  If they had done some of their own testing, they could have discovered this issue before it was released into the wild.  And once they knew about it (either through testing or because players like us were running into it) they could have warned players about this so that each player could make an informed decision about whether cross-save was worth giving up their old forum account.  There's a huge difference between players making a choice to sacrifice their old forum account because they'd rather have cross-save, and players activating cross-save and then having their old forum accounts yanked out from under them.  Neither of those is ideal, but in one situation players are given a choice, and in the other they are sucker-punched.  The fact that DE still haven't in any way warned players about this long-standing issue is incredibly disappointing to me and lessens my ability to trust DE.

And the most cynical and jaded part of me wonders if DE hasn't adequately informed players about this issue specifically because it would result in fewer players jumping into cross-save.  I hate this theory; it's dark and negative, and frankly I don't want to believe it.  But unfortunately DE hasn't given us a better explanation as to why they haven't put any effort into being open about this issue with players anywhere in the cross-save activation process.  More players keep falling into this trap, and DE hasn't so much as put up a sign in any of their FAQ's, nor listed it in their Cross-Save Known Bugs section.

• Like 4

So correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’ve made your account cross save, even with something other than PC as your primary, you still CANNOT post in any of the non-PC forums for console bugs, etc? This is broken if so. 

6 minutes ago, Gerlon. said:

So correct me if I’m wrong, but if you’ve made your account cross save, even with something other than PC as your primary, you still CANNOT post in any of the non-PC forums for console bugs, etc? This is broken if so. 

I created a support ticket saying this:

”I’m a cross save player who primarily plays on Xbox. How do I post an Xbox bug in the forum? This is no longer possible since my cross save account is treated as a “PC only account” and doesn’t allow access to anything but PC player forums.”

Let’s see what they say, or if they even reply. I’m expecting a blanket bot response first with a link to “how to report a bug”. 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 10:00 AM, UnstarPrime said:

If I were to give my most generous and compassionate guess, it would be that DE is making use of the Invision web forum infrastructure, which is probably mostly a black box to them except for a few settings and features that Invision explicitly exposes to their customers.  So if Invision hasn't already implemented a function that allows things like merging forum accounts and more nuanced logins (neither of which seems like core expected functionality for your average forum), then DE wouldn't be able to directly do anything about it.  So they'd either have to request these features from Invision — which would certainly be a lengthy process, as many of Invision's customers probably ask for custom functionality that has to be prioritized (if built at all) — or DE would need to do something like make their own forums and transfer everything to it, which is a large undertaking.  I'll end this paragraph by reiterating that this is a guess, and that the actual reality may differ.

I'm sympathetic that DE is now in a situation that is probably difficult for them to solve.

But at the same time, I'm disappointed with DE for not doing their due diligence and thus allowing this to happen in the first place.  If they had done some of their own testing, they could have discovered this issue before it was released into the wild.  And once they knew about it (either through testing or because players like us were running into it) they could have warned players about this so that each player could make an informed decision about whether cross-save was worth giving up their old forum account.  There's a huge difference between players making a choice to sacrifice their old forum account because they'd rather have cross-save, and players activating cross-save and then having their old forum accounts yanked out from under them.  Neither of those is ideal, but in one situation players are given a choice, and in the other they are sucker-punched.  The fact that DE still haven't in any way warned players about this long-standing issue is incredibly disappointing to me and lessens my ability to trust DE.

And the most cynical and jaded part of me wonders if DE hasn't adequately informed players about this issue specifically because it would result in fewer players jumping into cross-save.  I hate this theory; it's dark and negative, and frankly I don't want to believe it.  But unfortunately DE hasn't given us a better explanation as to why they haven't put any effort into being open about this issue with players anywhere in the cross-save activation process.  More players keep falling into this trap, and DE hasn't so much as put up a sign in any of their FAQ's, nor listed it in their Cross-Save Known Bugs section.

I think you’re right. They may be experts at game development but not at handling forums like this. Hopefully they finally at least acknowledge the issue and do something about it? Maybe the entire forum structure changes? Otherwise if the longer term goal is that “everyone is cross save/play” then no one can post in any non PC related forums right? Just broken…

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

So, I did receive a follow up.

What I sent

This is a follow-up to your previous request # "All support ticket, forum articles, forum messages inaccessible after cross save"

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your reply. I just wanted to confirm if I understood you correctly. Does it mean that by picking my PSN as my Primary account, it was supposed to happen that rendering any posts, made on forum and Zendesk login using that PSN, unavailable?

Not only there was absolutely no prior warning about this on any of the forum posts or FAQ pages, but also a lot of us console players were feeling rather forced, because if we do not do cross save, we cannot trade with even fellow same platform players, unless they themselves opted to not enable cross saves themselves as well. It is a bit absurd.

Nonetheless, I appreciate your time in advance.

What I received :

[DE]Liv March 07, 2024 20:05
Hi instantna-sonzai,

Thank you for your patience. We are currently fighting a ticket void flood and our response times are delayed, sorry for that again.

I am sorry for the confusion and I understand your frustration.
Let me try to explain the situation.

When we introduced Cross Platform Save (CPS) our intention was to give players the ability to access a single account from any platform. You are familiar with the process since you have created a CPS-account.
It was not meant to enable Cross Platform Trade, though. 
We are looking into the possibility of Cross Platform Trade in the future, but have no further information on this topic for now.

In regard to trade, nothing much has changed.
PSN can just trade with PSN
Xbox with Xbox
PC with PC + CPS....

A CPS account is technically a PC account. Any platform that gets connected to a PC account transforms into a CPS account. 
All data is PC data and a console or iOS device is just an access point to this data.
That explains why a PSN player can not trade with a CPS account. 
This is also explained on our website with all the info to Cross Platform Save. 

Now this also has an impact on Zendesk and the forums of course.
Your CPS account is a 'new' account for both systems. That's why you will have no access to old Zendesk tickets. (But we still have.)
As for the forums, we are aware of the problem and issues this causes here and our team is working on a solution.
For this, we can just ask for a bit of patience. We hear you and are trying to have this resolved asap.

I hope this could clarify your questions.

Regards

[DE]Liv

• Like 4

5 hours ago, instantna-sonzai said:

As for the forums, we are aware of the problem and issues this causes here and our team is working on a solution.
For this, we can just ask for a bit of patience. We hear you and are trying to have this resolved asap.

This at the very least feels like a step in the right direction; thank you for sharing the reply you received with us!

• Like 4