Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Can’t Log Into Original Warframe Forum Account *OFFICIAL REPLY GIVEN*

Hi there idk what happened but after cross saving my account I can no longer log into my original FORUM account that had (PSN) in brackets before my username nor will it allow me the option to merge them I’m really confused why this is the case as I thought after merging our forum accounts will be kept the same or atleast merged too but here I find myself with a new forum account with none of my past posts with no way to log into my old one?

I’ll try contacting support to see if this can be changed but I have a lot of posts on that account that I would like the option of editing ect as it was the platform I joined the forums in hopefully anyone else with this problem could help me? I’m just really lost lol?

UPDATE: 

Well guys it’s truly been an insufferable 3 months but we officially have a concrete statement provided by Support and not nonchalant nothingness. YOUR ORIGINAL FORUM ACCOUNT CAN NO LONGER BE USED

Here was a Zendesk response given to user @instantna-sonzai about our forum accounts:

“Please be aware that when you had picked your PSN as your Primary account, this meant that you had elected it to also be used to create a Cross-Platform Save account. This Cross-Platform account now covers both your forum account and Zendesk login; thus rendering any posts made on those unavailable. “

As you can see our posts made on those accounts are now unavailable (and might be archived?) I’m really not sure what they’re planning but regardless lol get used to your new account guys cus clearly it’s here to stay.

I could go on about my frustrations or how I feel like our old posts didn’t matter how they ignored us for no genuine reason when they could’ve just given us a straight answer and not waste nearly 3 months of my time to only really find a response from someone who’s going through the same thing but not them themselves but I’ve already done that so “oh well I guess”

If you guys have old post / suggestions you are proud of or want to have on this account just copy and paste them that’s what I suggest heck you might even have better things to add to it idk but that’s all I can say really.  

Edited by RB3_Reloaded
  • Like 15

7 hours ago, warframe_elite_10ans said:

Me too i can't log to my PSN principale account it always connect me with my secondary PC account no matter what i didnt finde a solution after 3 days of trying

Oh so it’s not just me… I don’t know why a new Forum account even needed to be made tbh the forums and the games are completely different things

• Like 2

Yeah, so far I've been annoyed by the following.

1 - Can only log into the PC account I created for cross save. My original PSN account is no longer accessible.

2 - This means all my posts / reputation / profile icon have been reset.

3 - Account is also marked as a new user, with a join date that's very recent.

4 - Also noticed that in-game, when I check on my donations in my clan, it no longer says I did any donations...

5 - Same with all my Leaderboard rankings... It's now all blank... Like all those old event scores I had, everything is gone. Might as well not have participated in any of these events...

Really hoping you guys have a solution for this, at least import the player data from our main account into the newly created PC account if your intention is for it to be the new main account... Can't be that hard since the old data still seems to exist (ex: https://forums.warframe.com/profile/586462-ps4stealth-cobra/)

Edited by StealthyCobra
  • Like 6

I have same problem after doing cross-save. I can no longer log in to my PSN forum account that has all my activity and reputation going back to like 2015.

It only logs me into a PC forum account now. Even when I log in through my PlayStation account like normal it just logs me into my PC forum account.

Please fix ASAP

I need to be able to log in and use my PSN account. I don't want to use this other account it auto logs me into

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/1414070-ps4crow5716/

https://forums.warframe.com/profile/1947351-crow5716/

Edited by crow5716
  • Like 4

Same problem here. I linked my Switch account to my new PC account last month (all went well). Today I made the mistake of signing out of the forums. I used to login to the Forums by clicking on the Nintendo Switch login option and it would log me into my NSW forum account. Now when I try to log back into the Forums using my Switch login details it automatically uses my new PC account that I made only for cross save. Cannot access my (NSW) forum account at all. Really want it back.

Edit: Here's my original forum account that I cannot access anymore: https://forums.warframe.com/profile/4609570-nswneonnebula/

Edited by NeonNebula9

On 1/3/2024 at 4:40 AM, warframe_elite_10ans said:

i think it is normal withe merging but i didn't merge my acounts i simply linked them 

I linked too. We should still have access to our original forum accounts. Anyway, I just submitted a ticket. Hope they can fix this.

If anyone gets a reply back from Support let us know what they say. I don’t expect to get a response any time soon. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MoltenIccarus said:

I logged in through my original platform and got logged in with the fresh PC forum account also, it's a slight pain that they didn't merge together

It shouldn't be that way. If this is intended then it doesn't make sense. Why lock us out of our original forum accounts? We should not lose access to our original account. We don't care about the new accounts since we all created this for the purpose of cross save only.

• Like 4

On 2024-01-02 at 7:40 PM, warframe_elite_10ans said:

i think it is normal withe merging but i didn't merge my acounts i simply linked them 

This is my situation as well. I merely linked my accounts with my switch save being my primary account. Now I can't access any of the platform specific forums except PC which means It is impossible to report a bug on the appropriate sub-forum for the system I am playing on (Xbox)

En 16/1/2024 a las 20:05, RB3_Reloaded dijo:

20 días después  y todavía no hay respuesta del soporte técnico de DE 😕

Son peor que Bungie... Solo espero te den alguna respuesta por qué me hizo exactamente lo mismo y me gasto un montón de progreso en clan que la verdad espero devuelvan por qué no tiene ningún tipo de sentido dado que yo solo vincule no las fusione como tal quiero utilizar lo de PSN no PC no utilizo pc

Samer issue as everyone else.

My Xbox profile is set as my main, and so it should be how I log in here, not this broken noon PC account. Hopefully it is just a teething issue and the next update will sort it.

In the meantime, I don't even know how to change my profile pic. There seems to be no option for it.

5 hours ago, Tatakai-no-Kami said:

Samer issue as everyone else.

My Xbox profile is set as my main, and so it should be how I log in here, not this broken noon PC account. Hopefully it is just a teething issue and the next update will sort it.

In the meantime, I don't even know how to change my profile pic. There seems to be no option for it.

Your forum avatar is your in-game player avatar. So whatever you have chosen as your glyph in-game is your forum avatar. But even that is broken because I changed my in-game avatar a while ago but my forum avatar did not update.