The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to collect Murmur Eyes in the new assasination mission?

thor_sten

Question

I was solo in the "Fragmented one" Assasination and it seems I just can't collect the needed Murmur Eyes.  What am I supposed to do?  I mean after 30 Minutes I had 21 of 30 needed eyes and I think I'm playing the game wrong. Sure, I've got to destroy enemies that turn eyes or the vetriums red, but besides that? I can't figure out how to actively collect them.  Any hints?

10 answers to this question

First scan you can only activate one of the "rods", and after 8 eyes the rod is "used up". Kill enemies within the radar circle to speed up the appearance of the eyes, and kill any enemies close to the rod or it'll stop the timer for the next eye-spawn.

From the second time onwards you can (and should) place down multiple rods at the same time, speeding up the process. Also keep killing enemies as fast as possible. If you're quick you can do 60 eyes in less than 10 minutes.

2 minutes ago, thor_sten said:

Do I have to collect them

Yes you do. You can collect them as frame or operator, either works. The red ones have enemies covering them up, you have to kill those first.

Edited by Traumtulpe
  • Like 2

vor 1 Minute schrieb Traumtulpe:

First scan you can only activate one of the "rods", and after 8 eyes the rod is "used up". Kill enemies within the radar circle to speed up the appearance of the eyes, and kill any enemies close to the rod or it'll stop the timer for the next eye-spawn.

From the second time onwards you can (and should) place down multiple rods at the same time, speeding up the process. Also keep killing enemies as fast as possible. If you're quick you can do 60 eyes in less than 10 minutes.

I tried to hug the walls and collect them by hand :-) I'll give this a try...

My apologies in advance if you already know this... just based on your wording and asking if you need to be Operator to collect them... You physically need to get close to the "eyes", "symbols" that appear. So to quickly go over the mission, you find Atropos Probes (marked as a yellow box on mini map), which directs you to a yellow mission objective point, where you can insert it into a Vitreum scanner. Small countdown then the Eyes appear. Then you have to physically jump into or "grab" them by getting as close to them as you can. You can do this with your Operator but you can also do this with your Warframe. So whatever you find easiest. The blue eye icons, you just need to pass through, the red ones, mean the eye is blocked by an enemy limb (known as a Hurling Fragments) but you can destroy them to get access to the eye. 

Killing enemies in the objective zone will speed up the timer. 

If you are having trouble with parkour, you could try Warframes with extra mobility. Or if you find moving with your Operator better them. Wukong might be able to pick them with his Cloudwalker ability. Zephyr floats a bit more. Also, practice just generally helps. After you have done a few, you start to notice where they will spawn around the tile set. It can be a bit of a slow mission. Also try not to kill enemies out of the zone, and always be careful to make sure that enemies aren't blocking the device either. You will see an onscreen message. That might be why your mission took so long, because it will pause the timer making getting the eyes unavailable until the offending enemy is dealt with. 

Good luck! 

• Like 4