Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Discount are no longer as often as it used to be

When i start playing warfame, i would often get discount once every 2 weeks or a month

sometimes taking a break off for months n coming back it's either 50% or 75% discount

recently when i got back, i was offer 20% discount

n then, later on after a week, another 20% discount

I've been saving n playing over a month, no other discount were ever offered

WHAT IS GOING ON DE? 

Is our player been depreciated? 20%??? what is this joke? you might as well don't offer me at all!

• Like 1

It's RNG, but my personal anecdote is that you need to login rarely. I had 75% off before Christmas (missed this one) and another one after New Year (this time bought a plat pack). Christmas was an absolute mess due to multiple illnesses in my family, so  I had little time to play.

Do you buy often from the market, with IRL money or have large amount of plat? So far I spent money on Tennocon 2023 digital ticket and a plat pack, never bought anything before - approx 44 EUR spent in 4 years of playing. Do you use every coupon you get? That also could be a factor. We don't know, but we can guess...

Edited by Hayrack

There was a few months period back in 2014 where I had 50%/75% plat purchase discount every single week. It's RNG but there's likely to be some occasional weighting based on login and/or purchase frequency.

During last few years I would scarcely have any discounts at all and never had a 75% discount. I can see a clear change in the market strategy.

I'm sure I'm not buying any plat without a neat 75% discount. If I've ever to decide to support the game I'd better buy a prime access.

Edited by TeaHawk

3 hours ago, Aruquae said:

You guys get discounts?

Just stop playing for few months. The first day you login after that break you should get 50-75% discount.

I returned to warframe on beginning of december and immediatelly got 75% discount on first day. I started playing each day because of new content and cross-save. And then I got 75% after the Xmas. Maybe Xmass gift from DE because when I play each day I usually get max. 25% discount.

(I guess I spent 500+ eur on all my accounts PS+PC+NS accounts..)

EDIT: And I got another 75% today. 3 times 75% discounts in 40 days.

Edited by shann_cs

7 minutes ago, shann_cs said:

Just stop playing for few months. The first day you login after that break you should get 50-75% discount.

I returned to warframe on beginning of december and immediatelly got 75% discount on first day. I started playing each day because of new content and cross-save. And then I got 75% after the Xmas. Maybe Xmass gift from DE because when I play each day I usually get max. 25% discount.

(I guess I spent 500+ eur on all my accounts PS+PC+NS accounts..)

I- I should’ve put /j next to that. That’s on me

It’s sad how those who constantly play don’t get discounts as much as those who rarely play.

On 2024-01-07 at 6:30 PM, Hayrack said:

It's RNG, but my personal anecdote is that you need to login rarely. I had 75% off before Christmas (missed this one) and another one after New Year (this time bought a plat pack). Christmas was an absolute mess due to multiple illnesses in my family, so  I had little time to play.

Do you buy often from the market, with IRL money or have large amount of plat? So far I spent money on Tennocon 2023 digital ticket and a plat pack, never bought anything before - approx 44 EUR spent in 4 years of playing. Do you use every coupon you get? That also could be a factor. We don't know, but we can guess...

i stopped almost 5 months then only got back to play, The worst offer in previous history was 50%, but this time they only give 20%, which is absurd.

I do spend on market buying stuff but mostly are weapon slots, warfame slots, mostly essential things that are long-lasting

of course, when i have too many prime weapons , it is painful to get forma done, so bought quite a lot of forma from there.

52 minutes ago, Aruquae said:

I- I should’ve put /j next to that. That’s on me

It’s sad how those who constantly play don’t get discounts as much as those who rarely play.

i often top up whenever i have discount especially 75%, i also bought prime access one time when i first play

the game is great n it does offer fun in the game, but sometimes warframe slots & weapon slots u need buy, also companion, archwing n so on

So it's a very long list of spending if u really want to play this game without getting stuck 

My guess is also depending on your spending behavior, if u do spend, they will offer more