Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whispers in the Walls: Hotfix 35.0.10

[DE]Megan

Hi. Several updates ago you can't use incarnnons guns with any glaive. When you load the gun and try to activate the incarnnon it does not activate and the glaive stops exploding when you launch it and detonate. It is necessary to change to primary weapon for the glaive to detonate again, but it is still impossible to activate the pistol in incarnnon form.
It is impossible to manufacture lenses in the foundry, when selecting the upper lens it shows an "unknown error" alert.

• Like 2

About enemye`s capability to deal critical damage... Well, even if it changes something, SP Circuit excavation it is still to punishing experience. Any enemy, any hit, any shoot - enough to oneshot even excavator 9999 lvl. "You wanna play as God? Well, be ready to suffer as God, Kiddo". Maybe, it is worth to remove this game mode from SP Circuit after 12 round and higher, because no one find this interesting or funny, as i know.

0XIsAdM.pngAfter this hotfix, I completely lost chat in the game, and I can’t install mods properly, because I simply can’t pick them up and drag them. Please fix this bug.

Edited by andre2098
  • Like 3

How about if you fix the texture moving up and down in sanctum anatomica and Deimos since the game runs like S#&$ maybe this will fix part of it , specially when you make the #*!%ing game run 88% SLOWER 😒

• Like 1

Cross Platform Save Fixes: 

• Fixed case where a merged account could be a member in two different Clans. 

• This was caused by merging a Console account in a Clan with a PC account that has a pending Clan request that was accepted after the merging. Affected accounts have been returned to the Clan they were in on their Console account prior to the merge

This "fix" disabled every players chat window in our clan. The only way we have to get back our chat is to leave our current clan. If we rejoin it we get our chat taken away from us again.

On 2024-01-21 at 11:38 AM, Ghastly-Ghoul said:

When will solo players be able to open 4 relics at once?

Why solo player needs to open 4 relics at once? Just play with others /sarcasm

On 2024-01-21 at 7:57 AM, F000LS said:

This "fix" disabled every players chat window in our clan.

It's actually related to this change: "Fixed potential script error from Alliance/Clan’s having special characters in their Message Of The Day."

The workaround at the moment is to remove any special characters in your MOTD and it'll show the chatbox again, from my understanding.

10 hours ago, Tiltskillet said:

Always remarkable how many things they apparently have to do by hand.

I'm more impressed that Duviri is still in such a broken state in general. So many extremely common, yet outright gamebreaking issues still present.