Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which Gauss Prime helmet is your favorite?

Just out of curiosity. Which of Gauss Prime's helmets is your favorite?

4xFjsBN.png

On the left is his default Prime helm. On the right is the Prime Accessories exclusive Blazargaze Helmet. 

Personally I prefer the right one since it more closely resembles his regular default helmet and is also closer to how I originally imagined his prime version to look. I'm also not a fan of the "bunny ears" on the default helmet. But of course, cosmetics are purely subjective. So let me know what you think.

The left one resembles Bugs Bunny's ears, while the right one depicts a Praying Mantis feeding.

At the moment neither, I use the old Gauss metallic skin with the Gauss Mag Helmet and still getting used to the new skin.

Spoiler

Warframe_Screenshot_2024.01.29_-_21.40.2

Warframe_Screenshot_2024.01.29_-_21.44.5

Edit:
Oops forgot to mention that the skin in the second shot above is not the default Prime, shows how much I've forgotten about the Prime I  went out and replaced it with Gauss Kresnik Skin & Helmet. 

However, the default Prime skin doesn't look too bad with the Gauss Kresnik Helmet.

Spoiler

Warframe_Screenshot_2024.01.29_-_21.57.0

Edited by Slayer-.

eh, basically neither of his prime helms are that good IMO. you can tell the bunny ears were added "just because", and Blazargaze looks.. just bizarre lol. I suppose most people will go for the Kresnik Deluxe or the Mag alt helmet, but I'm a Tenno of culture and distinction, so I run the Tennogen Agito skin and helm.

IMO Zephyr Harrier stole the aesthetics that should've gone to Gauss Prime: damn birds take everything, can't have s**t... 

Neither.

The accessories one to the right looks like a Necramech or Culverin crossing its arms and going "Nope!". Or is the helmet rocking a reversed handlebar mustache? I'm quite frankly not sure what I'm looking at.

And for the default... isnt Gauss supposed to be uhm... aerodynamic? So what the #*!% is with all the openings and cavities in the front? 

"How to break your own neck, or on the best of days inflict serious whiplash" A Book by Gauss Prime.

• Like 1

I like the one on the right a little more, which I feel like, was done on purpose, and is an attack on my sense of style, because now I am tempted to buy the Accessories Pack. 

However I still actually prefer the Mag Helmet. As in the actual literal Mag, sitting atop my head, with a smug aura, radiating from her, like the magnetic pulses... she... pulses. Or something. What?!?

7 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

I'm a Tenno of culture and distinction, so I run the Tennogen Agito skin and helm.

The Agito Tennogen is easily the best skin Gauss has at the moment. I try to stick with the f2p route as much as possible, but I was more than happy to drop some cash for it on the day it was released.