Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Styanax gets nip tassel toggle…so how bout a Mesa Prime backwards ass chaps toggle too?

most people want to see the booty, not the booties lol.

18 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Yes please!

I'd also like to see a toggle for the regular regulators and other prime weapon "skins". The prime regulators are just too bling for me.

of course they're blingy, everything Orokin made is!

I'll take the sexy gold Percussion Revolvers over the bricks with barrels in them any day. 

20 hours ago, Numerounius said:

Yes please!

I'd also like to see a toggle for the regular regulators and other prime weapon "skins". The prime regulators are just too bling for me.

Reminder that you can use her deluxe skin regulators in prime

• Like 1

I feel like they put the nip toggle on there for cringe potential.

If you've ever had a decent amount of piercing. Certain ones getting caught really hurts.

6 hours ago, (PSN)robotwars7 said:

most people want to see the booty, not the booties lol.

The great Mesa booty nerf of 2019.

can we also get a toggle instead of loyal mer- oh sorry wrong topic

yeah I agree, though I hope one day they do a pass for certain warframe parts like mesa prime's uhhh... pants thingy. the word escapes me at the moment. 

Not just that but also the ability for primes/weapon variants to use base skins. 

4 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

Styanax is getting a nipple tassle toggle?? When was that announced?

They said they would try. Ain't getting my hopes too high that this and other fashion toggles will actually get implemented.

7 minutes ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

As such we demand a warframe stance that makes the tassle go 'helicopter mode' 

New movement ability just dropped 

“Nipplecopter”

Edited by Aruquae
  • Like 1

On 2024-03-06 at 11:17 PM, Numerounius said:

Yes please!

This!!! I hate the prime regulators so much.

Even better, give us a toggle for pretty much any frame with a skirt-like part as well such as Saryn (Prime), Yareli, Trinity (her prime's lobster tail,) etc. i think you get the idea (And yes, fooling around with warframe's 3d models turns out these are already a separate mesh so all that would be needed is an in-game way to toggle them on-off)

Edit: may want to do the thread in Art & Animation feedback instead of General Discussion.

Edited by ----Legacy----
  • Like 2

58 minutes ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Trinity (her prime's lobster tail,)

Will you believe me when i tell you this is the reason i don't play trinity ? because it is

• Like 2

... You mean regular chaps? You know Chaparreras? Or are you implying Mesa's ass is on backwards? I mean I agree with the notion, 100%, as well as more attachments having toggles for more characters in general, since many have obstructive elements in designs and all just peoples aesthetic preferences, fashion styling etc would benefit. I just want to make sure we are on all the same page, that Mesa's derrière is fine where it is too. 

Thats not what they mean when they say "You can see it from the front". 

Again though, fully agree overall though lol. 

4 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

100% the reason i dont play her. I hate that tail and its impossible to fashion out except with one FUGLY skin thats almost worse.

So yes toggle PLEASE

4 hours ago, Waeleto said:

Will you believe me when i tell you this is the reason i don't play trinity ? because it is

I'm on the same position so yes, i believe you just like i'd be all in for a toggle that gives more customization even if skirts and the likes were moved to the auxiliary slot instead in order to avoid adding once more button to the UI.

5 hours ago, -ShadowRadiance- said:

100% the reason i dont play her. I hate that tail and its impossible to fashion out except with one FUGLY skin thats almost worse.

So yes toggle PLEASE

Trinity: You don't like my 🦞 Tail?! 

On 3/8/2024 at 7:21 AM, ----Legacy---- said:

Trinity (her prime's lobster tail)

Omg *please* let this be a thing someday. I haven’t touched my Trinity Prime except to get MR because I hate the lobster butt ;-;

On 2024-03-08 at 11:21 PM, ----Legacy---- said:

Trinity (her prime's lobster tail,)

I actually love the lobster butt! What affects me more is that string on her helmet that sometimes get stuck on the front. So you gotta play skip rope to get it back into place lol.