Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite weapons and warframes feature.

yRaven2

I think it's beyond time to add a feature to favorite weapons and warframes so we can easily access it, i mean 55 warframes and thousands weapons...

Oh but you can just add forma and... That doesn't work when you have hundred of weapons that you put forma to test and some weapons that are already good with 3 forma.

It's a very simple function that i really don't know why it wasn't in the game since launch.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, yRaven2 said:

It's a very simple function that i really don't know why it wasn't in the game since launch.

Since launch? Pretty sure you weren't even there to make that statement

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, yRaven2 said:

I think it's beyond time to add a feature to favorite weapons and warframes so we can easily access it, i mean 55 warframes and thousands weapons...

Oh but you can just add forma and... That doesn't work when you have hundred of weapons that you put forma to test and some weapons that are already good with 3 forma.

You could always rename your weapon so that it sorts to the top.

16 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

The internet exists, which doesn't prevent someone from practically time travelling to find that information regardless of their participation. 

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

I think you missed the point. Please elaborate what me being there correlate with this option that is available in most games since launch but this one don't have in almost 11 years. More and more weapons being added this feature would be really useful and as there's already one for color palette i see no reason for not having it for arsenal.

• Like 3

you can just make a loadout slot where you equipped your favourite warframe and weapons.

oh, and if it's a favourite, you can just type its name in the search bar on a whim when looking for it in the weapon/warframe selection.

Just now, Agall said:

You could always rename your weapon so that it sorts to the top.

That works but 15 plat each time can get a little expensive with the quantity of weapons you want on top.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Agall said:

Back in my day...

Can't even talk back, i remember that i wasted my 50 start plat with a UI color. 😅

Until this day i still look back and think... WHY?

Edited by yRaven2
additional information

Just now, yRaven2 said:

Can't even talk back, i remember that i wasted my 50 start plat with a UI color. 😅

Hey, you live and learn. Back before trading, there was some really dumb stuff you basically had to spend platinum on.

The rename suggestion would be for a couple weapons. Me personally, I have different builds setup for different weapon setups. Its disproportionately easy for me though since I only play one Warframe, so I have like 5 different builds for it that each have different weapon setups pre-configured. 

never had an issue with which weapons I want to use. ?

yes there are a lot of them but many of them I use on specific frames I dont really think there is a single primary secondary and melee that is best on all frames and as a result if i load a frame the weapons i like best for that frame are already equipped 

Edited by johnno23

1 hour ago, Agall said:

The internet exists, which doesn't prevent someone from practically time travelling to find that information regardless of their participation. 

That's not was I was talking about

1 hour ago, yRaven2 said:

I think you missed the point.

The point being that the game worked differently 11 years ago & didn't need a "favorite" system at that time, that's all I was trying to say

The mentalities on how people, (devs & players included), thought a game should behave wasn't the same a decade back

2 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

That's not was I was talking about

The point being that the game worked differently 11 years ago & didn't need a "favorite" system at that time, that's all I was trying to say

The mentalities on how people, (devs & players included), thought a game should behave wasn't the same a decade back

Well there wasn't 500+ options 11 years ago either.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, -Krism- said:

True true, back when there was like… 10 frames? (Probably not even), along with… 30+ weapons? Of course there was no need for a favorite.

Now that we have 50+ frames and 500+ weapons (rough estimate), a favorite button would be more than welcome

• Like 1

Favorite Warframe and Weapons set : LoadOut

Favorite Warframe Alone : use LoadOut

Favorite Weapons Alone : Use FORMA or FOCUS LENS lv1/2/3/4

Also the is this underused SECRET feature (WHITE TEXT SPOIL : MEMORY, ya' know the thing that come with ya brain XD )

1 minute ago, RLanzinger said:

Favorite Warframe and Weapons set : LoadOut

Favorite Warframe Alone : use LoadOut

Favorite Weapons Alone : Use FORMA or FOCUS LENS lv1/2/3/4

Also the is this underused SECRET feature (WHITE TEXT SPOIL : MEMORY, ya' know the thing that come with ya brain XD )

Memory can’t save me from scrolling through all my weapons 😭

If they were really your favourites, you should be able to close your eyes and magically find them anyway. Even if you aren't playing the game, or even conscious. Your brain just goes into autopilot and mystically guides you to the computer and console, where your psychic powers switch the device on, and then automated pattern recognition and repetitive muscle memory kicks in, and navigates you through the login system, and menu screens, to your "so called favourites". 

Back in my day, guns didn't even have names, or pictures, so each time we went to select one, from the list of hundreds, it would basically be random. Maybe thats why I liked the Circuit so much. Ah, fake nostalgia for something I entirely made up, that has no semblance to reality. 

Some sort of favourites would be nice. I have too many favourites personally, so I just use the search tool and type in stuff, and it does that thing where it starts to narrow down the search, so feels faster than navigating all the weapons, or even typing out in full. Regardless I can see why it would be useful. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Agall said:

Well there wasn't 500+ options 11 years ago either.

Well yeah, that's exactly my point

1 hour ago, Aruquae said:

True true, back when there was like… 10 frames? (Probably not even), along with… 30+ weapons? Of course there was no need for a favorite.

Yeah, again, that's what I said

• Like 1

Not really understanding the weird hostility for this suggestion, loadouts do exist, but so do favorites in most games at this point. This is a pretty fair suggestion.

Favoriting, more transparency for things like Umbral Forma or Adapters, saving a loadout of auto-colors to make mass coloring easier, the list goes on. You can add quite a bit to the Arsenal to help players find things easier and clarify what they've invested into at a glance. A lot of it currently has you going into the character or weapon themselves and that can get tedious.

As someone who has spent quite a bit of time maxing out every weapon, Archwing, Necramech, K-Drive and Warframe with literally everything I can slap into them, I would love stuff like this. Trying to figure out what melee doesn't have an exilus slot open in a sea of melee weapons has not been very fun.

Edited by Greysmog
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Agall said:

Back in my day...

I used to have those full heals on hotkey. Not the pads. The ones you get from Capture or whatever.

Ain't no one spending plat on revives but it was certainly more interesting when dying mattered.