Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stealth frames are very useful and relaxing to play with. Also enemies need better AI.

Kronxito

2 hours ago, _Anise_ said:

have you actually tried this ? its like trying to lick your elbow (try it)

I successfully kicked my elbow first time, no effort at all.

Am I super flexible or was this supposed to be doable but take serious effort?

I like stealth for quickly maxing open world rep, not that any veteran would need this, but I recently started chasing after those few captura scenes I was missing. 

It's annoying how much aggro you take just gathering mats in these areas.

2 hours ago, Lord_Drod said:

Who is Gene Simmons?

Tbf both my lil brother and I are dbl jointed/extremely flexible.

(I was like....is this even possible... *Lick* ...hmm....I feel like this shouldn't be possible.)

5 hours ago, AzureTerra said:

Warframe, the game of a 1000 half implemented idea's

true and real. it's also kind of crazy for how stellar this game looks the ai is probably like a decade or two dated. 

Edited by tabernacl
grammar

On 2024-03-17 at 2:25 PM, Xzorn said:

Not really the same. Wisp drops invis from shooting, landing on the ground, ect.
Voruna becomes visible with every pounce if not for shield gating and sheer speed she'd die a lot more.

Yea, a lot of enemies they made after Focus came out just ignored stealth.

DE got spicy about players stealth farm capping focus in 10 min each day.
When Focus came out they made a legendary 11 changes within 3 months to hinder stealth farming. Including removing Deception missions.

It was the most attention stealth got in the game's 10 year lifespan.

There used to be a "deception" mission type?

Just now, (XBOX)CaligulaTwily said:

There used to be a "deception" mission type?

Yea, back in the day the mission objectives were pretty simple because the enemies were the main thing pushing against you.

Deception was just take the data case to a computer and you're done. Sab used to be similarly simple. Blow up 2 machines and you're done.

They removed it because "It was outdated" but they didn't do that until players were using a specific tileset to farm Focus. The mission would endlessly spawn enemies after you completed the objective (with the intention the player is trying to escape). They removed the endless spawn then just remove the mission.

I think ivara and voruna is done right for a stealth frame as a concept , and ash is close.

Ivara and voruna can stay completely unseen but if you do anything overt or aggressive you can break stealth , but you also have means to build around that limitation (silencer mods, abilities and rolling)

And ash doesn't stay invisible for very long so you need to be much more active,

For the others

Loki , is relatively simple in that regard so it doesn't feel excessively broken but could use some tweaks to the rest of the kit.

Octavia on the other hand is the poster for broken but boring at times.

I would like some sort of "break" mechanic for all stealth frames within reason.

Octavia has the easiest way to do that ,  that's the noise she generates. I don't know about you but if I start hearing weird noises from a spot for too long I can guess there is some sort of noise generating item there and my first thought would be to poke it with a stick. Preferably pointy. So staying in place makes enemies more attuned to your location.

Loki can have what is (one of the) dark dagger passives , of having a reduced spot distance (of zero) but each time you do an aggressive action you increase the distance back.

1 hour ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Loki , is relatively simple in that regard so it doesn't feel excessively broken but could use some tweaks to the rest of the kit.

He's not broken but there is also no focus toward his intended playstyle in his ability set. Ivara's more traditional sneaky stealth, Ash Ninja stealth, and Loki could be described as 'Spy' stealth.

But none of his abilities leverage that well... Decoy draws attention, but then again, when do you need it, why would you use it? It's got no durability, defense or bonus, it gets in the way of your own attacks and bullet path and has no cc. It also can only be place on the ground.

Switch teleport is meh, and can easily get you killed. So only useful as pure mobility. 

Radial disarm is nice but at high level you have more Eximus and ability negators and those aren't affected, not to mention their AOE's can and will oneshot you.

- I think Loki should have a passive or mechanic that builds the longer he stays invisible so if its suddenly ended he can use a damage burst to get back to stealth.