Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×

Bird 3 is overcharging on archon shards (30k standing)

S0AKVj0.png

Imo 30k standing is to much. Now I even miss Kahl....

Zitat

[...] in an effort to make Archon Shards more accessible [...]

Not only is it limiting the shards to MR28+ players, but it's most likely going to take longer getting 30k standing than doing the ~15-20min Kahl runs.
Maybe reduce it to 20k-25k and add some standing as fixed reward to Deep Archimedea/Netracells.

Edit: limiting to MR28+ player: only those can farm it in one go due to the daily standing cap.

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Like 11

I checked the wiki for the total mastery needed to achieve each Mastery Rank, and dropping the requirement to 25k makes it doable in one day for an MR18 player which reduces the MR grind needed to get it in a day by over 50%. They should absolutely drop the cost. Some people only have 1 day a week where they have time for games and it would make the extra shard way more obtainable for them.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Not only is it limiting the shards to MR28+ players

How is it limit to MR 28+? You can just do it in 2 days. MR 1 lets you bank 18k (36 for 2x days). There is probably some limits for MR but it's no near 28.

4 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

but it's most likely going to take longer getting 30k standing than doing the ~15-20min Kahl runs.

15-20 run?  Yeah, I remember it was more like 30 minutes. Whatever. 1 bounty rank 5 give you 12.5k standing. Find just 1 Quill (or defeat Angel) and you will get 15k (17.5k) standing. That's 2x runs. If there is good mission type then you can do it even in 5 minutes each.

The bad thing it's weekly, but that wasn't surprise.

• Like 5

Also this relegates Kahl's missions to a background and "30 and dirty" state. Once I've finished getting all of the Archon mods and Stynax there is no reason to even return to the Drifter's camp.

This also make's little sense to me as Kahl is helping the tenno hunt archons and therefore should still have the crimson, azure, and amber shards in Chipper's shop. Thus this should put the emerald, topaz, and violet in Bird 3's shop.

• Like 6

vor 3 Stunden schrieb quxier:

How is it limit to MR 28+? You can just do it in 2 days. MR 1 lets you bank 18k (36 for 2x days). There is probably some limits for MR but it's no near 28.

Was some bad wording by me. My fault.
Only MR28+ can farm it in one day. Having to farm it for multiple days is most likely worse than just doing the one break narmer mission.

15 minutes ago, Dark_Lugia said:
4 hours ago, quxier said:

Was some bad wording by me. My fault.
Only MR28+ can farm it in one day. Having to farm it for multiple days is most likely worse than just doing the one break narmer mission.

Ok, I get it.

Yeah, I don't like it that you cannot buy something in just one session. I mean something that you see difference. Like I, as MR 30 can buy only 3 arcanes (10k each) per day. last 2 upgrades (4th & 5th) requires 5 & 6 arcanes. I wish we could at least do it by 2-3 days and/or reduce grind.

5 hours ago, quxier said:

1 bounty rank 5 give you 12.5k standing. Find just 1 Quill (or defeat Angel) and you will get 15k (17.5k) standing

This is not the Zariman, Cavia bounties give you 5k AT BEST, since most of the gamemodes take at least 5 Minutes (with the exception of Exterminate and Alchemy) you will end up rounding half an hour for the 30k AT LEAST

Edited by Mirki

4 minutes ago, Mirki said:

1 bounty rank 5 give you 12.5k standing. Find just 1 Quill (or defeat Angel) and you will get 15k (17.5k) standing

This is not the Zariman, Cavia bounties give you 5k AT BEST, since most of the gamemodes take at least 5 Minutes (with the exception of Exterminate and Alchemy) you will end up rounding half an hour for the 30k AT LEAST

Ok, my bad but you are forgetting about Vocas:

Acquisition

So at most you will get 12.5, 10.5 if you are not lucky. So I would say 15-20 minutes with good bounty & team.

4 minutes ago, quxier said:

So at most you will get 12.5, 10.5 if you are not lucky. So I would say 15-20 minutes with good bounty & team.

No, im not forgetting, they are worthless.

As you said, assuming a good bounty, then you should not be looking for Voca or you will go way over the 30 min Mark for 30k Standing. At best you can let a Public squad get them but doing it alone is detrimental, getting a Team is just not up to you anymore.

7 hours ago, Mirki said:
7 hours ago, quxier said:

No, im not forgetting, they are worthless.

As you said, assuming a good bounty, then you should not be looking for Voca or you will go way over the 30 min Mark for 30k Standing. At best you can let a Public squad get them but doing it alone is detrimental, getting a Team is just not up to you anymore.

That's always been team incentivized game. That's nothing new. It always been slower for solo player (I've been solo for long time). You can have ship air support to detect vocas, maybe even helminth ability.

In the end I would take mission that give me anything that I can use. What kahl mission gave you?

30k is too much for a normal shard, 15k or 20k would be honest. Not only because people that are not MR28 need to play 2 days to get it (now it requires also more time) but it is worse even for people that buy arcanes with standing to trade there (So probably high MR).

That's always been team incentivized game. That's nothing new. It always been slower for solo player

You got what I said wrong, HUNTING FOR VOCA is detrimental as a SOLO. Good bounties are the best they can as SOLO. Hunting for Voca with A TEAM that's better, but you have to rely on other people, being time constrained, you're better off SOLO, thus not hunting Voca, thus Voca is worthless.

n the end I would take mission that give me anything that I can use. What kahl mission gave you?

Tons of platinum, Archon Mods are very well priced on Warframe.Market, or well, they were given the very limited amount you could get per week (less than 1) and high demand (Gauss prime release saw an skyrocket of demand), now it's about to be seen since they are the only evergreen offering in the stock shop.

Edited by Mirki
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mirki said:
6 hours ago, quxier said:

That's always been team incentivized game. That's nothing new. It always been slower for solo player

You got what I said wrong, HUNTING FOR VOCA is detrimental as a SOLO.

You don't have spend hours to look for them. Same for team. Team can take too much time hunting vocas as well.

52 minutes ago, Mirki said:

Hunting for Voca with A TEAM that's better, but you have to rely on other people, being time constrained, you're better off SOLO, thus not hunting Voca, thus Voca is worthless.

Can't you just solo extract? Like it takes more than x minutes - go to extract.

56 minutes ago, Mirki said:
6 hours ago, quxier said:

n the end I would take mission that give me anything that I can use. What kahl mission gave you?

Tons of platinum, Archon Mods are very well priced on Warframe.Market, or well, they were given the very limited amount you could get per week (less than 1) and high demand (Gauss prime release saw an skyrocket of demand), now it's about to be seen since they are the only evergreen offering in the stock shop.

Ok, 100p per mod. Sure, but you still need to earn endo/credits to upgrade (otherwise it's ~25p)..

Cavia still have more.

2 hours ago, quxier said:

You don't have spend hours to look for them. Same for team. Team can take too much time hunting vocas as well.

We are back to square one here, if you find them along the way, sure pick them up no damage, but if you go search for any amount of them, that's wasted time already.

Can't you just solo extract? Like it takes more than x minutes - go to extract.

Surely you're talking about Public, again assuming a Good bounty, you're better off SOLO and like I mentioned before your best case scenario is having your Public Squad hunt Voca but they're still gonna be detrimental to you, Solo extract is not a thing in the Labs, again this is not the Zariman. Otherwise why would you form a squad to leave it after a singular bounty run?

Ok, 100p per mod.

Sounds like they are gifting it. or the changes have already altered it's price point (unlikely since this week still had an archon shard on sale). 200 Platinum is more like it, during gauss prime release the sale price exceeded 300, when I emptied my stock reserves out of it, I had earned more than 5k

Edited by Mirki
corrected "gauss" to "gauss prime"

32 minutes ago, Mirki said:

Otherwise why would you form a squad to leave it after a singular bounty run?

You go with random. One person look for medalions, other doing bounty etc. If things goes well you can stay. Otherwise you should quit, if you cant (no solo extract as you said).

33 minutes ago, Mirki said:

Ok, 100p per mod.

Sounds like they are gifting it. or the changes have already altered it's price point (unlikely since this week still had an archon shard on sale). 200 Platinum is more like it, during gauss prime release the sale price exceeded 300, when I emptied my stock reserves out of it, I had earned more than 5k

People are selling for 100-150. Statistic on WF.market says it's similar prices during 90 days. And people even buying it for ~100. You were lucky that people paid for overprized stuffs. I bet it's not common situation.

19 minutes ago, quxier said:

You go with random. One person look for medalions, other doing bounty etc. If things goes well you can stay. Otherwise you should quit, if you cant (no solo extract as you said).

Yeah then it's the second situation I mentioned, they are detrimental and you lost time.

20 minutes ago, quxier said:

People are selling for 100-150. Statistic on WF.market says it's similar prices during 90 days. And people even buying it for ~100. You were lucky that people paid for overprized stuffs. I bet it's not common situation.

Cheaper price points obviously get more sales, higher ends still do sell albeit less frequently. On the Gauss Prime release I mentioned, there were also really low price points (akin to the ones you mentioned), but I was still getting purchases at 250~300 per Mod. Case on point that's all side-benefit from Kahl, side-Benefit from Cavia is not getting anywhere near that retribution.

This is why I said Whisper Kids should drop a 5k Voca.   

Doing 5-6 Tier 5 Lab Bounties is not fun.

Zarimon bounties + angels lets you max out easy before burning you out.  

If we could do half as many and get books often enough it would Labs would be FUN instead of a chore.  

--------------

But I think people are forgetting Bird3 shards are once a WEEK.....  30k in a week is pretty damn easy.  I was doing that per day after Labs rolled out lol.  

---------

But I am all for adding 5k Voca and or reducing the costs of those shards (and capillary store).   

To bad the non bounty endless missions cant give standing AND based on # of rounds you go.   I'd rather sit in mirror/alchemy/disruption and grind out rounds than do a bunch of bounties. 

Assuming I maxed out my standing, after purchasing the shard, I have 4 free weeks on not doing bounties. Any Vocas I picked up will mostly be between the start, objective(s), and the extraction point; those will be used when I can't/don't want to do bounties. Despite Kahl being only weekly for about 15-20 minutes, I feel I have more freedom with Cavia in terms this being a schedule.

New and unfinish players will be the ones likely to burnout trying to purchase/complete everything from Bird, but after that it's gets much more casual.

100% agree. It made sense buying shards from Kahl's camp and I actually enjoyed running his missions. With this change I'm losing an archon shard per week because I don't have the time to grind for r5 just for a base shard that takes over an entire days worth of standing, the other r5 loot are not appealing enough. I'll keeping on doing archon hunts and a few Nectracells occasionally but this is a bummer.

Yall are crazy. 30k standing isn't even bad. Even at mr 1 where you have a max standing of 15k you can get the shard with 2 days of doing your rep. Im Lr4 and im telling you right now im sick and tired of Khal missions and would rather do bounties. Khal has so many bugs, you gotta do a majority of the bonus stuff. Its a hassel. I understand that it might suck for some, but for a majority this is a good change and i thank DE for moving it to the Cavia.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Oraxin said:

Yall are crazy. 30k standing isn't even bad. Even at mr 1 where you have a max standing of 15k you can get the shard with 2 days of doing your rep. Im Lr4 and im telling you right now im sick and tired of Khal missions and would rather do bounties. Khal has so many bugs, you gotta do a majority of the bonus stuff. Its a hassel. I understand that it might suck for some, but for a majority this is a good change and i thank DE for moving it to the Cavia.

That doesn't mean you should take away the option for people who do like those missions away and put it in an even worse grind. I could usually get enough for the week's shard in one maybe 2 runs if I was sloppy and it only took 10-15 minutes vs now I'm forced to solo hunt down a small fortune in stupid pyramids over like 10 missions and waste several hours just to get the same result. They could have just ADDED the option to Bird 3 instead of taking it away while telling us they're being made more accessible. 

I was gonna be farming up standing to get copies of the grimoire for renaming fun but now all the standing I have is gonna go to shards and nothing else, because DE can't give us anything without monkey pawing us on it. 

3 minutes ago, Luminous-Azure said:

I was gonna be farming up standing to get copies of the grimoire for renaming fun but now all the standing I have is gonna go to shards and nothing else, because DE can't give us anything without monkey pawing us on it. 

You can earn more than 30k standing in a week. So i don't understand the problem here. This is literally one of the best changes they have done. Just cause you have to do slightly more work doesn't make this a bad change.

• Like 3

Just now, Oraxin said:

You can earn more than 30k standing in a week. So i don't understand the problem here. This is literally one of the best changes they have done. Just cause you have to do slightly more work doesn't make this a bad change.

It is when they remove the option from other places on top of making the grind astronomically higher. You really think ANYONE has the patience to farm that much standing every single week when that takes 5 times as long as the old Kahl mission's, let alone someone who's wanting to farm standing for other things too? I'm already spending so much time in the labs I'm getting tired of looking at it, at least with Kahls missions you got a variety. This straight up neutered my ability to both get shards and have fun doing it and there's nothing you can say to convince anyone with a brain cell otherwise.