Jade Shadows: Hotfix 36.0.1

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, RedPixel22 said:

Also, are there any plans for keeping Stalker Mode for the ascension mission post operation? Even if it's only for this mission, I'd like to have the ability to play as the Stalker after the event.

The option seems pretty cool and gives players something new to play. I'm all for it.

Umm was the Jade Eximus change intentional?  They are extremely deadly in SP now, initial hit deletes shield, then the massive heat proc kills you.  They weren't like this pre hotfix.

Edited by MrPing1000
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, EverdarkRaven said:

I'll always remember you, Belly of the Beast Endo Farm. Plays In the Arms of an Angel

C2mGze5.png

More like 1B XP capping my Dual Ichors in a couple hours 😄

48 minutes ago, -AndySenpai- said:

We MUST get compensation, I spent all day yesterday farming this event to get the 2nd Jade for the helminth

The muscular torsion injury in my face I sustained from cringing while reading this deserves compensation.

• Like 1

Corrosive as a damage element is dead, Radiation is dead, Slash has been heavily reduced in effectiveness despite leaving Toxin alone as is. The positive elements against sub-factions do not matter as the only noteworthy elements for sub factions is the negative, (Heat now deals reduced damage against Kuva Grineer and no longer gets the original 50% bonus) Swapping Impact with Puncture against Grineer & Corpus now makes Puncture against grineer useless as it was a really effective damage type against grineer armor that no one used due to it being a sleeper element. You've done all this just so Viral Slash got nerfed only to go back to square one with now Viral Heat/Viral only. Then in 3 years we can probably expect the same with a nerf to heat and mess up the entire damage system once more.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

This meant that players were not earning Jade’s component or weapon blueprints from their Operation missions. Now you should be able to farm for Jade while also earning the Operation rewards! 

3 hours farming for literally nothing then. Like if someone with an account lifetime of 10 years requires endless Endo while having every mod maxed so far ... Thanks, I guess.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Sisters of Parvos encountered during the Operation: Belly of the Beast missions not dropping Vestigial Motes alongside their existing Volatile Mote drops. 

Same with this one ... fml.

Edited by iHeuksal
  • Like 3

55 minutes ago, R3D_T1G3R1 said:

Why Nerf slash without even telling us?

Also i hope you guys realized that Corrosive and Radiation are far less viable now due to the changes to Armor and Health.

Corrosive is even more viable now... You can now get significant armor reduction on even armor capped enemies without using archon shards. Radiation will always be useful, especially with the WitW mods that can give any weapon another status and bonus damage to a lot of enemies.

Just now, iHeuksal said:

3 hours farming for literally nothing then. Like if someone with an account lifetime of 10 years requires endless Endo while having every mod maxed so far ... Thanks, I guess.

You didn't stop to think even an hour in that components that should be dropping that aren't are probably bugged and that its not worth buying them with the currency?

Really, the ability to buy Jade components from the vendor isn't intended to be the primary way to get all 3, its really bad luck protection if you end up with 2 systems, 2 chassis, and no neuroptics.

Oh, so slash *was* nerfed, because it still feels awful, even with this fix. The pendulum swings again. I yearn for a day when we will finally have balanced damage types, but if we can't after a decade, that dream is honestly dead. I await the next time the pendulum swings for a new handful of meta statuses in 5 years.

• Like 1

To be honest that change, dropped my drive to wanting to do that mission. Yes, despite giving us the blueprints for jade in the mission, they should have included a compensation farm for endo or leave it by just adding the blueprints as rewards without having to change the endo earnings

• Like 2

56 минут назад, VENDOMINUS сказал:

Weren't legenday arcanes 12 motes on the dev stream. Was increasing the price 3x really necessary.

Were they 12 on the dev stream? Reasonable, 15 is also ok tbh 3x of the golden but not 9.2 x as now

• Like 2

RIP loot cave...

Destiny: First time?

Warframe: Yeah, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure it's the LAST time!

55 minutes ago, NovaUmbral said:

Corrosive as a damage element is dead, Radiation is dead, Slash has been heavily reduced in effectiveness despite leaving Toxin alone as is. The positive elements against sub-factions do not matter as the only noteworthy elements for sub factions is the negative, (Heat now deals reduced damage against Kuva Grineer and no longer gets the original 50% bonus) Swapping Impact with Puncture against Grineer & Corpus now makes Puncture against grineer useless as it was a really effective damage type against grineer armor that no one used due to it being a sleeper element. You've done all this just so Viral Slash got nerfed only to go back to square one with now Viral Heat/Viral only. Then in 3 years we can probably expect the same with a nerf to heat and mess up the entire damage system once more.

This is the sad reality of designers/coders who don't playtest their own game or the changes they make... Even with the latest shiny toys added, I see very little reason to keep playing Choreframe anymore, and I've been playing for 10 years...

Edited by Novashank
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

We hope you’ve been enjoying Jade Shadows, Tenno!

I seriously hope you'll go through all the feedback, both good and bad. Because apparently, a lot of us didn't enjoy it. Now you need to find out why.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Yrkul said:

I seriously hope you'll go through all the feedback, both good and bad. Because apparently, a lot of us didn't enjoy it. Now you need to find out why.

If there's anything I've learned about DE over the last 10 years, it's that they don't care about enjoyment, they care about engagement.

• Like 7

First of all tyvm DE for this update. There are so many good and amazing QOL changes in here overall it is an amazing patch.

There are just 3 things I hope you consider.

1st: PLEASE after 3 years of waiting remove duplicate ephemeras from our inventory! I have been since running around with three toxin kuva lich ephemeras and it drives me nuts!

2nd: please let us toggle the energy colors for status procs!

3rd: please take a second look at the status procs, especially slash still feel terrible!

Thanks for all your hard work, the quest was amazing, the music outstanding and in terms of content and features this update rocks!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Novashank said:

If there's anything I've learned about DE over the last 10 years, it's that they don't care about enjoyment, they care about engagement.

Something something Tencent.

hace 32 minutos, e.pi.tome dijo:

Para ser honesto, ese cambio hizo que dejara de querer hacer esa misión. Si, a pesar de darnos los planos de jade en la misión, debieron incluir una granja de compensación para endo o dejarla solo agregando los planos como recompensas sin tener que cambiar las ganancias de endo.

I feel the same, it is no longer the same to do the mission, it does not generate the same desire in me

13 minutes ago, BladeTZ said:

3rd: please take a second look at the status procs, especially slash still feel terrible!

Slash should have been fixed with the hotfix. Remember that enemies have a lot more hp now.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed enemies continuing to spawn in Ascension missions after the objective has been completed and Extraction is available. 

What a sad moment here.. the infinite spawn actually gave a hard fight and was fun... you could have nerfed the drops of enemies in there but yeah .. the only good part of gameplay for me was taken away

2 hours ago, DismalPanda said:

These prices are absurd with the purchase limit in place too. 12hrs roughly for one legendary Arcane set is what causes burnout on this game, not the ability to buy more than 2 sets.

I still don't believe "burnout" is the reason for the limit, they just don't want the arcane market to crash. They need to keep them scarce so they can be rewards for future events. 

• Like 2