The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jade eximus sucks because of the intention implementing them.

2 hours ago, latetier said:

agreed

this is the part i hate the most. they are essentially forcing player behavior in the game, or more accurately, forcing people into a certain playstyle.

forcing everyone to be adderal brained e sport gamers that twitch and move every waking moment is not a path i think they should go down. but thats just like, my opinion.

This is an extreme exaggeration 

This is a weird hill you've chosen to die on, honestly.  It's literally avoiding an enemy attack.  The same principle we've abided by for over a decade.

I'm convinced you're either trolling at this point, or so stubborn that no amount of reasoning will resonate with you.

Either way, good luck tilting at those windmills

• Like 6

I don't like them because they mess up tactical, slower gameplay and using cover in favor of encouraging more braindead jumping around mindlessly

We don't need every game to be high reflexes high apm Tik Tok kid hyperactive slop

On the other hand, subsume silence on your frame and they stop existing lmao

Edited by Learicorn
  • Like 3

At this point I hope DE eventually double downs on mechanics like this. Please let's filter out players that want this game to be a tower defense instead of the high mobility shooter it actually is.

If moving forward in a straight line is too complex then please find a different game to rot in.

Edited by trst
  • Like 4

Update: just died to a Jade Eximus beam because it spawned on top of me during the time stop of relic selection and I couldn't even move to avoid it, but DE shills will still defend this 🤣

Edited by Learicorn
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

I Was Doing Stuff Solo Because No Other Player Was In Mission. Returning Player So I Don't Have All Those Extra Stuff To Add Health Armor And Stuff And Got Killed 4x In A Row Within A Min. So Yeah Bad Mechanic.

I Say Spawn It To Target That's AFC/afk Player For 5Min Simple Fix Not That Hard. 

I find them quite manageable but it's also true that DE should tweak their targeting mechanism so that the jade light doesn't cause unintended mission failure (like evaporating the defense target because the game decides to spawn a player directly on top of it)

Edited by Marvelous_A

2 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

I find them quite manageable but it's also true that DE should tweak their targeting mechanism so that the jade light doesn't cause unintended mission failure (like evaporating the defense target because the game decides to spawn a player directly on top of it)

Have you seen that happen in the last few weeks?  They tried to address it at the end of last month:

Jade Light Eximus will now no longer ramp up their damage against Defense Targets, Excavators, Rescue Targets, etc.

•     They will now deal a flat 100 damage per tick.

The only thing that makes me mindful of the Jade Eximus is how it can straight up kill you through multiple layers of DR when at full stacks. Wouldn’t matter if it’s not a endurance run either which makes that specific eximus my main priority at all levels. 

7 hours ago, (PSN)Mr-Slayer-Sir said:

I Was Doing Stuff Solo Because No Other Player Was In Mission. Returning Player So I Don't Have All Those Extra Stuff To Add Health Armor And Stuff And Got Killed 4x In A Row Within A Min. So Yeah Bad Mechanic.

I Say Spawn It To Target That's AFC/afk Player For 5Min Simple Fix Not That Hard. 

Try doing anything except standing still next time.

• Like 2

AFK players are worse

Every AFK post has faield in the past and ppl still play game its co op fast game nothing to it no reason to change it we already have to omany exploiters in game that just zoom to LR and its not fair to rest of ppl 

Life is not fair easy and WF cant be easy it breaks imersion when players AFK 

at least soem are nice to say brb or afk brb