Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Are Some Features You’re Surprised Aren’t in the Game Yet?

_4shes

Just now, (PSN)ATreidezz said:

Bold of you to think that this game wasn't broken to begin with.

I never thought that. It's just that it seems silly to make it that much worse.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Also, it'd be nice if they fully delivered on wielding 1-handed Secondary + 1-handed Melee instead of having it exclusive to Glaives. I have a lot of both and was understandably excited to see Limbo with pistol and rapier, but that never really materialized.

• Like 1

i always wanted the option to switch Configs on our gear mid match.

our loadouts. 

Join a mission with Config A warframe, swap to C. 

it just seems better sometimes to allow something like that

or Making Augments a toggle, instead of a wasted mod slot

Also, why not Add Kuva Ayatan Treasures?, that do exactly what the endo ones do, but with kuva

Edited by Tomplexthis
  • Like 1

They "temporarily removed" both raids and the dark sector armistice. Trials "temporarily removed" in 2018 "much like the dark sector armistice" which was put in place "temporarily" in 2015. however if you want a LESS salty response, a new archwing

Edited by Licitaqua

10 minutes ago, kuciol said:

Archwing survival and fissures. K-drive and Kaith pvp races.

archwing survival sounds fun, but they already removed archwing defense due to player complaints about difficulty so I doubt it'll happen.

Just now, Licitaqua said:

archwing survival sounds fun, but they already removed archwing defense due to player complaints about difficulty so I doubt it'll happen.

In survival you dont have such stupid lose condition.

in a game about crossing a tile set as fast as possible, never once have anyone said "activate self destruct sequence" and then activated the self destruct sequence. this is especially noticeable in railjack, where sisters joke about it but never do.

• Modification of the base level of enemies for missions like in Simulacrum

I love doing earth missions, but they're lvl 1 & sometimes I dont want to deal steel path mode

• Guides for specific mods & mod configuration examples for newbies

Modding can be a headache for players who are just starting in the game and those just getting familiar with galvanized mods.

• Editable roadmap of game content, like a skill tree

Because most of the newbies will dont know what to do first & even mid-game players

• A specific mod slot for augments

I no longer want to spend an hour trying to adapt a build to use an augment

En 1/8/2024 a las 6:15, (PSN)ATreidezz dijo:

Mod config swap in midgame

Thisss!!!! will make the game more fun to play

On 2024-07-29 at 1:39 PM, _4shes said:

I'm sure when you play other games and when you play Warframe, there's a lot of features and quality of life that would be obvious and extremely beneficial but aren't implemented for some reason or another.

For example, a server list. A lot of matchmaking games allow you to view a list of available servers that you can join or sift through. Some matchmaking games that focus on CO-OP rather than large groups of players allow you to host games yourself and allow people to join at their leisure. Deep Rock Galactic even has the option to allow you to write descriptions for whenever you host a server yourself. You can see what classes they're playing and the difficulty also. This helps players have more control over the groups they pair up with and can make their experience more consistent. A dude has high ping? Well you can avoid them entirely now and pick a better host if available.

I am thinking about live bounties from players getting bullied by randomly spawned bosses in the galaxy.

Edited by Sporthand

On 2024-07-29 at 5:39 AM, _4shes said:

when you play Warframe, there's a lot of features and quality of life that would be obvious and extremely beneficial but aren't implemented for some reason or another

• groupfinder

Warframe isn't an openworld game trying to preserve some sense of scale, the game is played from your orbiter, not having a group finder makes zero sense.

• Auctions

current in game trading sucks, nothing will change my mind, AHs could be done, limited daily listings based on mastery, fixed lower prices, auction tax etc

Edited by _Anise_
  • Like 3

Hmmm... Not for sure but most of these seem like wishes specific to Warframe -- as in not functions found in other games.

I'd like to see matchmaking by skill level, which quite a few other games have, so a MR 24, L4, MR 9, and MR 2, aren't put together in missions. Toggle option, of course.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...