The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Baby Tenno Trend on YT

Silvertap

It's a new trend the past few months. Sadly, twitch numbers are not as high. It's nice to have an influx of new players. I just hope they stick around until 1999 at least.

Just now, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

After Destiny got some bad news a ton of people including destiny youtubers are trying WF for the first time.

The name just caught on and maybe the word baby helps in the youtube algorithm.

Add First Descendent and Once Human to that list.

• Like 4

Oh for some reason I thought it was, literal depictions of Tenno or Warframes as babies, instead it's just new players who are trying Warframe for the first time. A very weird name I would say? Not sure why "New" or "Fresh" couldn't be used since I feel like that's less confusing.

Although, there was *one* channel that I saw which was using AI art in their thumbnails so that's great. /s

• Like 2

Absurd claims, potential propaganda alert.

Not only do babies lack the sufficient dexterity and physical strength to operate a keyboard and mouse or console controller, but the games are clearly rated for much older audiences. Such babies would be risking their accounts being banned. So assuming that for some reason, people created technology and operating tools for babies, like baby sized controllers and keyboards, it would still be a very unlikely scenario. 

Hence Occam's Razors This is clearly a North Korea Psyop to make the rest of the world believe their babies are so intelligent and advanced they can pilot simulated high tech War Machines, competently. If their babies can utilise such advanced weapons of war, even if simulated? Then whats to stop them from dropping the simulation part in favor of real War Frame like technology? Get In The Robot Shinji mixed with Boss Baby Indeed. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, (PSN)slightconfuzzled said:

Absurd claims, potential propaganda alert.

Not only do babies lack the sufficient dexterity and physical strength to operate a keyboard and mouse or console controller, but the games are clearly rated for much older audiences. Such babies would be risking their accounts being banned. So assuming that for some reason, people created technology and operating tools for babies, like baby sized controllers and keyboards, it would still be a very unlikely scenario. 

Hence Occam's Razors This is clearly a North Korea Psyop to make the rest of the world believe their babies are so intelligent and advanced they can pilot simulated high tech War Machines, competently. If their babies can utilise such advanced weapons of war, even if simulated? Then whats to stop them from dropping the simulation part in favor of real War Frame like technology? Get In The Robot Shinji mixed with Boss Baby Indeed. 

TRUUUE BROTHER!! 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, ominumi said:

It's a new trend the past few months. Sadly, twitch numbers are not as high. It's nice to have an influx of new players. I just hope they stick around until 1999 at least.

Add First Descendent and Once Human to that list.

13 hours ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

After Destiny got some bad news a ton of people including destiny youtubers are trying WF for the first time.

The name just caught on and maybe the word baby helps in the youtube algorithm.

So once again, those few people that said warframe will die, and the game's getting a huge injection of players....some that may end up playing the game for years....

We win again lol.

57分钟前 , (PSN)Madurai-Prime 说:

So once again, those few people that said warframe will die, and the game's getting a huge injection of players....some that may end up playing the game for years....

We win again lol.

No way. Player number was dropping because there is no endgame, right?

RIGHT?

5 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Bambi imo, Bambi should be the term used.

Nah, pretty sure their moms weren't killed by hunters.

Maybe Warframe should implement a sprout-like system like FFXIV does.

3 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I heard TFD was doing well, what gives?

Guessing it's because it comes with Korean levels of both grinding and shop pricing.

19 hours ago, Xycelium said:

Oh for some reason I thought it was, literal depictions of Tenno or Warframes as babies, instead it's just new players who are trying Warframe for the first time. A very weird name I would say? Not sure why "New" or "Fresh" couldn't be used since I feel like that's less confusing.

New and Fresh aren't specfic enough to denote it's a player and not something else, far worse for youtube algorithm

Just as an example, type in "new tenno" "Baby Tenno" and "Fresh tenno" into youtube search and look at what you see.

New and fresh get used often with actual content so you're more likely to see official releases from DE on youtube. If you use baby, it's a term used by players and content creators so you'll see videos from content creators moreso than DE.

5 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

I heard TFD was doing well, what gives?

TFD is doing well mind you. People just like to talk about clones of said game. Curious mind just tend to reach out. It's a good thing people are trying out different games. Instead of limiting themselves to one single game only. That's a very narrow minded lifestyle.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ominumi said:

TFD is doing well mind you. People just like to talk about clones of said game. Curious mind just tend to reach out. It's a good thing people are trying out different games. Instead of limiting themselves to one single game only. That's a very narrow minded lifestyle.

Welcome to the Warframe community.