The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

The prologue quest was a disappointment

I didnt really expect much and i was still disappointed,

It added nothing more than we already knew , didnt set any context and made us follow a cat through an empty mall.

The dialogue choices were just empty and confusing ,

What exactly was the whole point of this ?

I am not normally one to complain , but dang was this a pointless 3 minutes of a "quest".

• Like 47

I'm disappointed it was this short... if there was at least some mission coming with it or something. Some new content to play before the new major update. It had great premise, I expected some action to happen after taking the second call only to be hit with "quest completed" screen.

• Like 9

1 minute ago, ABlindGuyPlays said:

At the end we got the pager but... where is it and does it do anything?

It's nowhere in your inventory nor anywhere else. After deleting the mail, there's no evidence you ever received an item as such.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Rhagius said:

yeah, that could easily have been the start of the real update, now i feel baited into logging in for nothing

you logged in to see the new cosmetic packs.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, FellowHuman143 said:

It's nowhere in your inventory nor anywhere else. After deleting the mail, there's no evidence you ever received an item as such.

It is the orbiter decoration item

IGiqHl7.png

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, FellowHuman143 said:

its a deco piece for your ship, its interactable too

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, FellowHuman143 said:

yup also nothing like the paiger found on inventory after completing the really reall really short wuest . 

• Like 1

Agree, so dissapointing, short and doesnt explain anything. Not even good cosmetics added just 4 tennogen, not even a deluxe skin or something to spend platinum on. I was especting more than 3 min of gameplay since I already have mastered 98% of the game (11 yrs old) and not have much to do. 

• Like 2

I liked it since we got alot of new factual lore info that was earlier speculations and two versions of headcanon. We also got some info regarding why one will be used in 1999 and not the other, and that the two have significantly different meanings for Wally in the story. I really didnt expect more, since we've known for quite a while that this would not be a cert update, so no chance for anything big at all.

Best parts of the update: More lore, more forma from rare tier forma in relics, and last but not least Dorrclave dispo increase.

• Like 5

1 час назад, 0_The_F00l сказал:

I didnt really expect much and i was still disappointed,

It added nothing more than we already knew , didnt set any context and made us follow a cat through an empty mall.

The dialogue choices were just empty and confusing ,

What exactly was the whole point of this ?

I am not normally one to complain , but dang was this a pointless 3 minutes of a "quest".

For prologue it works well imo. I just hope 1999 will not turn in new war's variation storywise. Also did DE update Lotus' ingame model?

• Like 1

I sure didn't expect much, but THIS is a new low. Even worse, there is obvious jank. Introducing a 1 minute long "quest" is already a #*!%up by itself, but then you go and #*!% up Lotus' animations too. You probably regret giving us the ability to pick a skin for her now that you have to animate multiple versions of Lotus for a single appearance. Should've just released the prime without a quest, at least way fewer people would be disappointed that way.

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Geometries62 said:

For prologue it works well imo. I just hope 1999 will not turn in new war's variation storywise. Also did DE update Lotus' ingame model?

I dont think it worked that well ,

I may be slightly biased as we had the tennocon instance of the mall which had 10x more exposé than this quest and actually introduced the characters.

If the lotus eaters was released BEFORE that , I may have been less disappointed.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NightKnight973 said:

dude! i even dimmed the lights to play this quest then sat in the dark for 15 minutes scratching my head as to what happened there.. then i came here thinking there was a bug or something lol

You really should've know by now

Never hype up a quest, so now we're gonna be doing nothing until Winter, great!

• Like 6